Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Here's the CBD Harley Tsu
Beautiful, huge snowcapped nugs that were like clusters of crystal. Hard for me to describe, but check em out.

IMG_20160126_162617947.jpg

IMG_20160126_162538610.jpg

Hehehe. What? This goes to the pros from here. No washing at home with these things.

IMG_20160126_162636478.jpg

IMG_20160126_162557372.jpg

See the crystal stacks, snow caps, hash tops? Hehehe. I'm taking this to Terppz to get processed. I'm not using a QWET processing for these freaks. I'll let the pros screw them up & owe me.
They will use hexane for chromatography. Then an acid after they wash. Ethanol is added after winterizing.
The crazy expensive equipment keep all of us from doing that, but they are fully licensed extractors.
This will end up being meds I've to charge a hair for just for this process.
By the way, I can't do this & would never attempt to give someone oil from this if I had. You have to have the competent equipment or it's a felony & POISON.

Oh wait, this is my own grow.
I can say what I want & explain the process step, by step to achieve it.
With pics to help out even huh?

Lol, I'm being onery with Mr. Teddy, our moderator. I'm sure the path I was heading with that was giving him a migraine.
Just joking, go back to work...

It may smell like moldy tennis cans and taste like polluted cat piss but I don't see ugly in those snowy peaks mon ami. :laughtwo: Looking at the pictures makes my heart beat faster.

It was good to read your ramble. The site is like going to university non stop. You've roamed these digital streets a year longer than I, but you also came in with previous experience. I don't ever expect to catch up to you.

I'm too far from home, to far away from dropping seeds and feeling seriously intimidated by all of you today. That'll change once I'm back in my element and growing again. I sure hope this is the year I manage to put the pieces together. I have to laugh that this all started with the innocent thought of planting a seed and seeing what happened. LOL!

It may smell like moldy tennis cans and taste like polluted cat piss but I don't see ugly in those snowy peaks mon ami. :laughtwo: Looking at the pictures makes my heart beat faster.

It was good to read your ramble. The site is like going to university non stop. You've roamed these digital streets a year longer than I, but you also came in with previous experience. I don't ever expect to catch up to you.

I'm too far from home, to far away from dropping seeds and feeling seriously intimidated by all of you today. That'll change once I'm back in my element and growing again. I sure hope this is the year I manage to put the pieces together. I have to laugh that this all started with the innocent thought of planting a seed and seeing what happened. LOL!

You sure pack alot of eyebrow raising into one paragraph. I don't believe ya about the 2nd cause I know you know better.
But, the last one could be written into a Grower's Song. Have you hit up any dispensaries?

Here's Flower Tent #2.
I moved the OG & the Tangie over.

IMG_20160127_153432242.jpg

IMG_20160127_153505548.jpg

IMG_20160127_153630180.jpg

I had to move the Harley Tsu out of the Cure closet & back in the tent next to the carbon filters.
The outdoor itself is disgusting. I had to get that filter to get rid of it. Lol. Damn CBDs.
IMG_20160127_153650284.jpg

This is the transition tent with the Memorial clones, Vietnamese, I'll have to look at the rest.

IMG_20160127_233354.jpg

IMG_20160127_232704.jpg

Critical Sue
The Cure
Hardly Critical
Harley Quinn (The Batman villain)

Your plants are looking great Cajun.

You sure pack alot of eyebrow raising into one paragraph. I don't believe ya about the 2nd cause I know you know better.
But, the last one could be written into a Grower's Song. Have you hit up any dispensaries?

Sadly, it looks like I won't get that opportunity this trip. She's heavy into tax season already. The house is empty when I wake up and when they come home she walks straight into her office and works until after midnight while the son goes straight to his room and studies. I'm completely isolated except for my contact here. It'll be like that until I leave. I have to say, it's downright painful.

Six days and counting. I fly out at 6AM on the third. Seeds in to soak within an hour of getting home (providing they beat me home) and in the dirt the next day. Brownies within an hour of walking through the door. LOL!

It just occurred to me that I never checked the THC/CBD ratios of anything curing in my cupboard. Question mon ami: if one is relatively healthy to begin with is it acceptable to make oil that's just zippy sativa-dominant? I'm pretty sure everything I have on hand is high THC sativas. I wasn't interested in sleep and not planning on making oil, so I gifted the Afghani and a portable vaporizer to a cancer patient for pain meds. I believe it was the only indica in my tent.

Let me check the ratios. Time to check in on my own journal now. :laughtwo:

You sure have some pretty trees growing Cajun.

if one is relatively healthy to begin with is it acceptable to make oil that's just zippy sativa-dominant?

Yep, if you're not treating a specific issue, THC- sativa is awesome.

if one is relatively healthy to begin with is it acceptable to make oil that's just zippy sativa-dominant?

Yep, if you're not treating a specific issue, THC- sativa is awesome.

Thanks Cajun. Oooo...... Now I'm really excited! :slide:

Well, if I didn't have Stage 4, I'd be in remission.
CEA count still normal & only 1 necrotic tumor left on liver. All tumors in colon & lungs are still gone.
Oncology teams feels I'm a miracle. They want to do a case study of me at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
My oncologist feels comfortable to declare me cancer free after all this time with only 2 more cycles (6 months).
I'm bout to party....

Well, if I didn't have Stage 4, I'd be in remission.
CEA count still normal & only 1 necrotic tumor left on liver. All tumors in colon & lungs are still gone.
Oncology teams feels I'm a miracle. They want to do a case study of me at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
My oncologist feels comfortable to declare me cancer free after all this time with only 2 more cycles (6 months).
I'm bout to party....

:cheer::party::party::party::party::cheer:

This is GREAT news my friend!!! And a case study!!!! A notch in the gun for :cco:. You will have to share it with us when it comes out!!!:circle-of-love::Namaste::peace:

Back
Top Bottom