Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Good grief. One of those days.
Been working alot on next year's outdoor grows at work.
I might get more rest before next training session.

IMG_20160120_121922368_HDR.jpg

Ouch!

Smart man, Cajun....this is not mean spirited at all and I am not that kind of girl (I have enough other dastardly traits, HA)....the things Sue adores about her autos is what keeps her coming back for more...like I said, we each have so many grow room variables and personal tastes and requirements.....I too, love love love cloning....no sense getting a winner and then have it lost to you unless you pay up again....I am also constantly concerned with the plant count so I can play with that easily....the other thing is the timing...I love the control photos give me to judge when I want to move forward....the rest thrive in the veg room for infinity until I call them into service....you might say I like the ability to be versatile and time the harvests so I don't have so many plants to harvest during one time....case closed, people, didn't mean to incite a riot :Namaste:

See? I read this and got all excited about learning how to clone and control the timing, following in your footsteps Shawnee. I'm just further back on the path than you are. I'll get there. ShiggityFlip and I have discussed this a couple of times from the perspective of controlling the phenotype through cloning. From a medicinal viewpoint it's the only way to insure the phenotype. Seeds have too much variability. It'll come to a point where the autos I run are just for my recreational consumption or for edibles for myself.

:laughtwo: You'd be hard-pressed to call this friendly talk between friends a riot girl. I have nothing but the highest level of respect and affection for you. :circle-of-love:

we each have so many grow room variables and personal tastes and requirements

So very true. No garden and no gardener is ever a copy of any other. I'm just constantly amazed at the endless variables.

Good grief. One of those days.

Oh man. What a shame. On the other hand, how many times have we seen this happen followed by a great recovery?
Not a deal killer by any sense of the imagination... but it sure is a pretty good twist.

So very true. No garden and no gardener is ever a copy of any other. I'm just constantly amazed at the endless variables.

Oh man. What a shame. On the other hand, how many times have we seen this happen followed by a great recovery?
Not a deal killer by any sense of the imagination... but it sure is a pretty good twist.

She'll recover.. And your right, those tend to be the best yielders sometimes.
Did get a lil sick feeling in my stomach when it happened.

Ok, I got Shawnee & Sue tied up out back. Dog's watching them. So, I'll post something before they get loose.

Flower Tent 2 & the "flipping" tent are doing good.
The Vietnamese strain fascinates me still. Just an exotic looking plant.
No, I don't have an Asian fetish...

IMG_20160121_161832797_HDR.jpg

A few more weeks...
IMG_20160121_164823884.jpg

IMG_20160121_164451207.jpg

The Vietnamese strain: I really love this plant for some reason.
IMG_20160121_162031114.jpg

IMG_20160121_164830120.jpg

Ha! Shawnee and I got loose faster than you planned! :laughtwo: I'd have thought your knots would have held longer. LOL! The dog was easy. Dogs love me. Big surprise. All animals love me.

You love that Vietnamese beauty because she's so exotic and she probably gives off a new energy. I love the way she's taking over that corner.

Dang, your garden's looking good. Keep that bar high mon ami.

Photos autos, if your negative about either is enough for you to not consider, your missing out on plenty of positives... Not a real grower growing autos? How come dudes be growing them outdoors now, getting two crops over summer of indica whilst their monsters sativas are growing? Let's see what one can get off an auto compared to others. You'll see plenty of "real" growers growing auto's, even here, for themselves/friends, it fills their needs.... Want a crop quicker? With autos? Why? Plenty of photo strains, 45-55 days flowering, thats 10 days seedling 20 days veg 75-85 days finished..buying beans?colodial silver can help with that....

Some bud shots of the Bubba Kush & Blue Dream...

IMG_20160122_192721777_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160122_203331.jpg
IMG_20160122_203546.jpg

IMG_20160122_194249153.jpg

IMG_20160122_203929.jpg

IMG_20160122_204134.jpg

IMG_20160122_204345.jpg

IMG_20160122_204704.jpg

IMG_20160122_200904472.jpg

IMG_20160122_205454.jpg

IMG_20160122_204955.jpg

Which are which Cajun? I'm figuring the blue ones are the Blue Dream? Nice lookin' buds. You make me want to accelerate my trip home. LOL! Lord knows what I have waiting for me there. It's been a long time since any of mine had a decent cure and these are at 6 weeks and counting. Mmmmmm....

Photos autos, if your negative about either is enough for you to not consider, your missing out on plenty of positives... Not a real grower growing autos? How come dudes be growing them outdoors now, getting two crops over summer of indica whilst their monsters sativas are growing? Let's see what one can get off an auto compared to others. You'll see plenty of "real" growers growing auto's, even here, for themselves/friends, it fills their needs.... Want a crop quicker? With autos? Why? Plenty of photo strains, 45-55 days flowering, thats 10 days seedling 20 days veg 75-85 days finished..buying beans?colodial silver can help with that....

Ah man. I just untied them...
If any fussing starts, you're stopping it.

The 3 green buds at the top are the BD.
My camera on this phone sucks, but these were pretty resinous buds. They had clouds of trichs. Gonna be good oil.

"Clouds of tricks". What a sweet description. Makes the mouth water. :laughtwo:

I'm going to post alot tonight. I'm off tomorrow to go to the doc. Routine tests.

I had a bad day at work. I had a minor problem. I cannot keep up with the youngsters transplanting 60 plants a day & 10 gal fabric pots. My health by its own nature keeps me dragging, damn pride bout to kill me.
So, I was feeling like I'm weak, which got me onery. I right then had a thought back to here, 420. I was arguing with a specific person, but in my head (quietly) & using my VA group tools. Lol.
I was telling this person in my mind that I've known better growers on this site than some of the best there.
So my onery ways led me to realizing something positive. Actually, crazy positive.

I realized that I'm pulling off alot of the methods that I admired so much in my fellow 420 member's grows.
I'm pulling off the yield the Capt taught me. I'm pulling off snow caps like Curso. My modified Hempy buckets I learned from the Prof. himself are still root binding only at the end & are still putting out better yields than the fabric pots. I haven't got to LA's shelf at the top, but I try.
I wanted buds that drooped hard due to weight & were oily, greasy, dank fire bud. Pulling the genetic potential out of them like my outdoor heroes like Cola Monster, Beemer Bill , Cannafan & Dennise (the fastest learner on the planet). I'm running the show at work when it comes to LED. Learned that right here from awesome folks.
Learned how to use what I got to get the very best I can from Spimp & Reg (BAR)... Which most of the members need to quit calling him. If you didn't know him as Broke Ass, before BAR, you can't call him Reg or the Nomad Moderators will find you. Crazy dudes, your call.
And the new members making us look like lil bus people. SweetSue, Supergroomer, ATrain & all the newer leaders. Stop making shit look so easy.
Wish I could scoop all y'all up & ship you here. We recently lost my friend Tim, whom with I blew a huge opportunity to start my "own thing". I'm won't be passing up on the kharma-given blessings anymore.

So, lol :) I'm chopping the nasty Harley Tsu. Very high CBD strain that's a pain to grow, but worth all 12 weeks of flower. Yep...12. Blah.
It stinks & is ugly. Tastes awful.
Smell is molded old tennis ball cans that have been sitting around somewhere nasty.
The taste is the same but is more like cat piss that was brought to a boil over burning tires.

Why? The effect. The CBDs. This is one of the few CBD strains I grew out. This was from a clone only I got at work. I crossed the small female with a male CBD Critical Cure a few weeks ago. The sinsamila female I led into flower is getting chopped. Both are nasty in everyway except meds.
I'll ask for names for the F1 Harley Tsu x CBD CC.
I'll seriously give all the credit to the member with the best name.
In 2 months, I'll start the Cannabinoid profile & the breeder folks will take over & stabilize the strain (you named). I'll be adding these to my commercial grow asap if it gets a thumbs up (it will). I'll post tons of stuff so you know I want kidding.

The Flip Tent tonight:

IMG_20160125_160617646.jpg

The Crazy Vietnamese Strain

IMG_20160125_174543045.jpg

IMG_20160125_174604017.jpg

Pics of the Harley Tsu luego...
Good night, Happy Trees

Back
Top Bottom