Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

Cajun, you are so cool...since you moved to CO, I notice a more relaxed Cajun, with a wicked sense of humor, who shares more, and has a lot to offer of information....I love you even more.....how can that be possible....? :circle-of-love:

Fabulous mon ami!! Dang! I hope I can emulate that in my next grow, for sure. Tell me where and when and I'll be there with fiskars in hand. LOL!!

Personally, I think the Force follows you around. Kind of like the way my guardian angel works overtime for me. :laughtwo:

I agree with you Shawnee. Nothing like doing what drives a man's passions to bring out the lighter side, eh?

Just sat here having my pree work doob and loving the morning snow report! ;) it kind of hit me as I looked up and noticed my CBD oil. Shame its so expensive etc else I'd want to mess with using cbd oils for this purpose instead, maybe foreign oils from a differing strain might cause the same process?? Just my morning bumbling thought lol.
Anyway my spray bottle has packed up so I've got to find another before I can find out if my 2 oils (non listed my own choice) works as well. Bravo my friend! ;)

Them buds look like they are wearing crowns.
The Celt stolen the crown jewels.
You just need to hand them over to me and we will say no more ;)
Seriously though they are looking amazing did you get this or anything like it before oil sprays.
Have a good skunk day brother :):) from me and the P

Seriously though they are looking amazing did you get this or anything like it before oil sprays.

:rofl:

That last pic man, just awesome!

Thanx RTK.

Cajun, you are so cool...since you moved to CO, I notice a more relaxed Cajun, with a wicked sense of humor, who shares more, and has a lot to offer of information....I love you even more.....how can that be possible....? :circle-of-love:

Well, I'm trying to share less. Lol.
I am happier, thanx gal. This thread came a long way since I was going stir crazy & you suggested I grow again. I'm gonna go back & reread it someday.
I just look at the pictures....

Fabulous mon ami!! Dang! I hope I can emulate that in my next grow, for sure. Tell me where and when and I'll be there with fiskars in hand. LOL!!

Personally, I think the Force follows you around. Kind of like the way my guardian angel works overtime for me. :laughtwo:

I agree with you Shawnee. Nothing like doing what drives a man's passions to bring out the lighter side, eh?

Thanx Sue. What's a fisker? Trimmers?
Hope the Force sticks around.

Man those snow caps are beautiful. Kinda scary tho... first time I saw the photo before I read the words, I thought it was some sort of mold.
Now I gotta go find that oil recipe and the pieces to make it.

Loup Garou buds.

Just sat here having my pree work doob and loving the morning snow report! ;) it kind of hit me as I looked up and noticed my CBD oil. Shame its so expensive etc else I'd want to mess with using cbd oils for this purpose instead, maybe foreign oils from a differing strain might cause the same process?? Just my morning bumbling thought lol.
Anyway my spray bottle has packed up so I've got to find another before I can find out if my 2 oils (non listed my own choice) works as well. Bravo my friend! ;)

Hmmm. Oils from different strains...
I might try it!

Cheeky booger you.
I did get caps like this starting last few grows. The oil doesn't cause it. It enhances it if that makes sense.

I did get caps like this starting last few grows. The oil doesn't cause it. It enhances it if that makes sense.

So this is strain dependent? If so what strains have rewarded you with snowy peaks? If not, what causes it? I want to duplicate this in my own grows. Who wouldn't?

Yep, Fiskars trimmers. You asked, I offered. :laughtwo:

Thanx Sue. What's a fisker? Trimmers?

Not Sue obviously, but let me drop my "knowledge" on ya...

Take this from the perspective of a windows 10 tablet and phone user and fan. Full on Microsoftie.

Fiskar is to gardening tools what Apple is to computers. Considered by many to be the top of the line and aren't cheap, but nearly everyone can appreciate the engineering and design that goes into them. The trimmers aren't really an impressive part of their tool set, but the name means something the same way Apple does.

I have their 8 foot "Pruning Stik" for trimming up the vines that climb up the side of my house. I wish I'd have waited for the 12 foot extendable new model, but I absolutely love that thing. My neighbors get quite the kick out of me fussing over them all the time with it.

Had to look up Loup Garou (or "rougarou").
Learned a little. Thanks!

I heard too much about it as a kid. I've never seen it spelt though.

So this is strain dependent? If so what strains have rewarded you with snowy peaks? If not, what causes it? I want to duplicate this in my own grows. Who wouldn't?

Yep, Fiskars trimmers. You asked, I offered. :laughtwo:

Ah hah, trimmers. Learn something new everyday.
No, not strain dependent. I can make some burst, others just get greasy. I thought it was just the lights, but some at work can do it too. Different lights, different strains.

Not Sue obviously, but let me drop my "knowledge" on ya...

Take this from the perspective of a windows 10 tablet and phone user and fan. Full on Microsoftie.

Fiskar is to gardening tools what Apple is to computers. Considered by many to be the top of the line and aren't cheap, but nearly everyone can appreciate the engineering and design that goes into them. The trimmers aren't really an impressive part of their tool set, but the name means something the same way Apple does.

I have their 8 foot "Pruning Stik" for trimming up the vines that climb up the side of my house. I wish I'd have waited for the 12 foot extendable new model, but I absolutely love that thing. My neighbors get quite the kick out of me fussing over them all the time with it.

So... trimmers. Lol.
Sound like nice ones though.
And, if you need 12' extendable trimmers, you have my attention :).

The Vietnamese strain is starting to flower. She's still a very bizarre looking plant. Huge fan leaves like an indica, but grows like a sativa.

IMG_20160117_172219092_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160117_172539841.jpg

IMG_20160117_172555990.jpg

I really like the looks of that Vietnamese strain mon ami. Envy. Can't wait to hear the smoke report on her.

So the snowy caps are just because they love you? Maybe I stand a chance after all. :battingeyelashes: :love: I'm getting ready to start again with no crisis in the background. This'll be a whole new experience for me. My journal's already running at top speed and I've no one to watch after but myself. I'll smother them with love.

You never shared your soil formula have you? It could be something in that mix. That's ok. I have wonderful soil and a whole bag of tricks to enhance them to draw on, not to mention all those talented cultivator's willing to help me get it right this time. Gosh, it feels so good to have a grow journal home again. :slide:

So... trimmers. Lol.
Sound like nice ones though.
And, if you need 12' extendable trimmers, you have my attention :).

Yup, trimmers.

The 8 foot Stik is for some Virginia Creeper, hardly worth the trouble now that I've got something worth growing downstairs. :)

Yo bro

Came on here hoping to catch a glimpse of the Superb OG you mentioned. I can't seem to find it though. LOL

Could you help a brother out and maybe post a pic up of her? Thanks man

Your other ladies are looking fantastic brother.

Great update, and some nice swelling buds there. I look forward to seeing how the S-OG progresses.

Back
Top Bottom