Camo's 1st Grow - Coco - LED - Lucas Autos - Poll Of Strain To Grow

Fopho, I vacuum daily as well. I have a huge dog and sheds like a mother ! Double coated animals inside an be a bitch at times. But cleaning is just part of life lol & speaking of predators I would love to let some lady bugs go in my tent !

Slayer they did come thru my man! Thanks

Krypt247 yep they ended up coming in. So happy bout it and my next grow!!

millertm I hate to hear about your bug problem, I'm sure come summer I will be fighting pests too!

Baxter ! How long in the dark ? 24 hours? Wow she looks amazing bro ! Thanks for stopping by and posting a picture of her !

Hey beast, thank you for stopping by and looking at Baxterwolfe awesome lady !

Thanks, it been to quiet since spraying. I wonder if mites smell flowering plants? It would make sense because most people I've seen have trouble near the end. Last few weeks after their room has been lit up for a month.

Cheers

cb8cbfa9f42d663ea69054f46ffd8ad6.jpg

Off of one plant!??!!? Damn that is awesome! Freak great work Baxterwolfe !

Yea if only it was cured weight haha. It should end up around 150-160 all cured out. I have 4 ladies going in the tent right now hope to get the same off all of those girls. Once they are ready Im gonna have a little get together with friends and have a bud tasting party will have 6 strains to sample for everyone. Might end up being a sleepover hahaha

Yea if only it was cured weight haha. It should end up around 150-160 all cured out. I have 4 ladies going in the tent right now hope to get the same off all of those girls. Once they are ready Im gonna have a little get together with friends and have a bud tasting party will have 6 strains to sample for everyone. Might end up being a sleepover hahaha

Just need to know when and some directions please....

Back
Top Bottom