Canada Guy's 2017 Outdoor Alberta Gold

Looking good CG . . few bugs around are a bonus especially those manbugs . . i cant she city light doing too much... maybe if your back yard light is on and very close. Hope you get enough time for her to bud out, oh the joys of Canadian weather. I got a girl in the greenhouse and she just started showing hairs doubt ill get anything off her.

Looking good CG . . few bugs around are a bonus especially those manbugs . . i cant she city light doing too much... maybe if your back yard light is on and very close. Hope you get enough time for her to bud out, oh the joys of Canadian weather. I got a girl in the greenhouse and she just started showing hairs doubt ill get anything off her.

They bud fast in September, the problem I find is weak sun light, if it's cloudy everyday they end up to airy and more work than it's worth.

They bud fast in September, the problem I find is weak sun light, if it's cloudy everyday they end up to airy and more work than it's worth.
Care to explain? It's not much work to water her with the hose once in a while... or do you mean the work harvesting? Harvesting ANY bud is worth it to me.

Hey CG, i have been hiding behind the bushes watching ur grow lol. I have been watching ur other journal but this outdoor grow has taken my interest. So from what i have seen u have not touched this one at all and it reached 8ft. Great job and please keep up the great work. How many colas u think u have so far if they were to flower?

Sure, when the sunlight is insufficient the plants grow more foliage, than hard nugs. Trimming more leaf=more work, lol. Watering is the easy part.
Well, this strain like I said I have grown out in the wild here in my climate with great sucess and great failure some years due to snow. This plant was not planned, I was keeping the seeds to work on a breeding program. If she does not give us the toddler size main cola that we are looking for then next year I will plant a recent seed that should be more stable thus providing the desired results. .

Not much to report in the garden today, this ol girl is still growing! The real action is indoors getting ready for the big harvest.

August 29

420-magazine-mobile1832278896.jpg

I saw the update that you wouldn't update the outdoor girl in your indoor journal anymore, and didnt know what to think. I had no idea this journal was running!

Back
Top Bottom