Canadian Growers Group & Friends

Part of my post harvest celebration ;)

Six Shooter Auto, 13.86 oz.

Five day hang Six Shooter 5 Dec 2023.jpg

Fried bannock, homemade chicken fingers, linguine with lemon zest, garlic and black tiger shrimp in a white sauce !

Chicken shrimp noodles bannock.jpg

Cheers, eh ?

Question: how are you guys storing your cannabis buds? I used a rotary bud timmer this year and the buds were cut pretty close, so maybe a bit smaller than by hand and I'm storing them in my freezer in canning jars. I know they say not to put them in the freezer because it can damage the tricomes, but they seem fine, and the smell is amazing when I open the jar. My only unknown is will they cure anymore? Anyone know? The Mountain Gold smells like strong lemon cleaner and citrus, the United Nations smells kind of fruity, wierdly like peaches or some other kind of fruit. Both are very potent with different highs: Mountain Gold super clear upper type, I can talk to my wife easily, the United Nations is strangely clear but stoney at the same time: it's easy to lose the plot watching tv with that one.
I have for the last 3 years turned my pot into cob form and vacum packed in bags then into the freezer. Before I went on holidays I was smoking 3 year old cobs and if there is any loss in potency I can't tell. All my cobs are vacum packed and have about 3 months of curing prior to going in the freezer as they do not continue to cure in the freezer....

Deltadubie The edges of the leaves appear to cup upwards and have a light colour, I suspect a magnesium deficiency. Do you use a calcium and magnesium supplement with the plants?

Deltadubie The edges of the leaves appear to cup upwards and have a light colour, I suspect a magnesium deficiency. Do you use a calcium and magnesium supplement with the plants?
leaves are good and yes..

Deltadubie Is the humidity low in your grow area? Odjob mentions the transpiration rate from the leaves, when relative humidity is low outside of ideal range it may also cause the cannabis leaf edges to cup upwards. In what order do you add the calcium and magnesium supplement to your nutrients?

Deltadubie Is the humidity low in your grow area? Odjob mentions the transpiration rate from the leaves, when relative humidity is low outside of ideal range it may also cause the cannabis leaf edges to cup upwards. In what order do you add the calcium and magnesium supplement to your nutrients?

humidity is high unless we have artic H pressure cell..

leaves curl up from heat of lights .. this is minor .. these leave look great condition to me .... for indoor growing ..

High tranperation rate can do that. Trimming out excess leaves can slow that down if you can't change the enviroment. Never seems to hurt much maybe even get more trichomes.

ive trimmed plenty

Hi Gang ... Here is CoffeeShop ☕🍩 (Double Double x BakersDozen) by TokenSeedz at Day 20 in flower this pheno is frosting up beautifully and the terps smell like dank, coffee, earthy, vanilla, hash, They are being grown under 1000w Hps lights in promix hp and being fed Remo elements nutrients....
IMG_9835.jpg
IMG_9786.jpg
IMG_9786_resized_resized.jpg

Hi Gang ... Here is CoffeeShop ☕🍩 (Double Double x BakersDozen) by TokenSeedz at Day 20 in flower this pheno is frosting up beautifully and the terps smell like dank, coffee, earthy, vanilla, hash, They are being grown under 1000w Hps lights in promix hp and being fed Remo elements nutrients....
IMG_9835.jpg
IMG_9786.jpg
IMG_9786_resized_resized.jpg

if your take the pictures though your hps safety glasses you will get a visual light spectrum photo which would be much better to look at !

cheers..

Morning folks!... Here is a photo of... Frosted lime Soda (Yuzu Mints x Frosted Fruit Cake) 🥶🍈🥤 ... by Sacredcutseedco and grown by us at our TokenSeedz facility... I just love the fall time colors it sported with the purple hues!.. This purple pheno has one of the most gassiest limey citrus terps I have ever smelt and the high is very euphoric and up lifting with a nice relaxing body buzz!... Going to be making some s1 fem seeds in the future of this beauty and a few crosses! :surf:
IMG_8747.jpg
Frosted Lime Soda (Purple pheno cut).jpg
IMG_9086_resized.jpg

So amazing the availability of seeds today. I was reading a market report that said cannabis seed sales should be worth $6.5 billion by 2031. When I check out the news I wouldn't count on anything even 5 years out. Just couldn't help it and picked up two muti packs. Biscotti, Chocolate Mint OG and Chocolope. Should be making them!

Back
Top Bottom