Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Yes the ooo's play games with me to, part of why I like it... I can relate to that feeling of running out of the day time strain, even its only for a few days. For the pain, the Indica will work well, as that's what I did when I didn't have a day strain available. As for the energy part, I don't know how functional she needs to be, but if she is as sick as I would imagine, I think getting the oil into the system is good even if its indica during the day. Resting is never bad with Lyme, accelerated healing when you sleep and such. Good Luck

I am in so much pain and shock right now to be reading about Tim's death. There are so many things running through my head that I could say and should say about him. I'm just in too much pain to say anything. I'm also mad that this great man is gone. I want him back!!

MO, If I am feeling this way, I can not imagine the deep pain you are going through. You and Tim helped me saved my husband. The two of you saved me from that kind of pain.
Thank you Tim and Mo
Thank you Mo for sharing your Tim with us :love:

Fghtsmallcell
:love:

Yes the ooo's play games with me to, part of why I like it... I can relate to that feeling of running out of the day time strain, even its only for a few days. For the pain, the Indica will work well, as that's what I did when I didn't have a day strain available. As for the energy part, I don't know how functional she needs to be, but if she is as sick as I would imagine, I think getting the oil into the system is good even if its indica during the day. Resting is never bad with Lyme, accelerated healing when you sleep and such. Good Luck
I offered her the indica oil before she headed off to volunteer at the senior center, but she didn't want to risk getting high. She's only gotten high from the indica, so she's a little paranoid of it. Yesterday no oil and she really crashed, but an indica tack that evening made her feel much better and she slept well. I'm amazed how well the oil helps her. It's immediate!

I am in so much pain and shock right now to be reading about Tim's death. There are so many things running through my head that I could say and should say about him. I'm just in too much pain to say anything. I'm also mad that this great man is gone. I want him back!!

MO, If I am feeling this way, I can not imagine the deep pain you are going through. You and Tim helped me saved my husband. The two of you saved me from that kind of pain.
Thank you Tim and Mo
Thank you Mo for sharing your Tim with us :love:

Fghtsmallcell
:love:
Yes, Fightsmallcell, the pain and shock of Tim's passing are overwhelming. When they subside, and they will, you'll be more able to express what this great man meant to you. But we already know. We feel just like you.

I'm mad as hell and I want Tim back too!!!

I talked to Mo yesterday. I was worried I would embarrass myself. I felt such great loss, how must Mo feel and what could I possibly say to this powerhouse that has lost so much more than I?

We cried and cried together. Then we cried and laughed with stories of Tim. Whenever I talked with Tim, Mo was right there, filling in words when Tim paused, finishing his sentences if he was too slow. They were one. In a very good, kind, caring way. Mo has all of Tim's words and thoughts as her own. She IS the great 'Mother of Tacking' that we all, and the world, need right now. She is as passionate an oiler as I've ever seen, and I for one give her my full support, cooperation, and energy (such as it is).

You go :love:Mo:love:, we love you with all our being.

:Namaste:

I have been reading through the previous posts. Right now I am on page 110. I have been cringing for about 10 pages now. What the heck happened. MOTOCO takes a break and the thread is hijacked. I am edited this post because I see that MO stepped in and took charge of the issue.

MO, you are my hero. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna make one thing real clear especially since the newer members don't know the story. It's a little history on this thread.

See Tim's join date? See mine?
Tim & I were friends on 420 immediately & were part of an oil thread no longer around. Tim & I totally agreed on most subjects on the oil. This was way before any of these threads were made.
We spoke for hours on improving the oil, theories on making it etc. Tim helped me tremendously with the oil on making it. I was the one who explained to Tim how the CB receptors & the EDS system worked LONG before this thread & most of you were even members. He knew his own, personal, on-hand experience was more useful for his circumstance.
Tim knew the benefits of what we call "tacking" now & knew how much better folks were feeling. There was open discussion then. No one, not even Tim felt 1 method was best for all issues. This thread morph'd into something we never saw coming when I left for a few months. Tim knew my stance on methods of dosing & wasn't all fired up that it's this way or the highway.
When Ireturned to 420, Cannafan & a few others had joined this thread & I was excited about it.
When Tim left, I was asked to take over this thread by the MOds & Rob. I was doing well until the tacking controversy. I am not a caregiver by personality. I'm sorry, that is a shortcoming of mine Tim was well aware of. We joked about it 1,000 times. I don't have the insiteful compassion he had. Tim would give you his home to put a smile on your face. I would tell you to lean into the storm & quit whining. He helped me tremendously with that.
I caused the stir & have apologized.
But, I was in this with Tim when he was still just Motoco, not 420Motoco, which he earned because he was a moderator at one time. Tim & I both were very disappointed in the way I handled the past issue. But, he knew my heart was in the right place & where my frustration came from. I exited from this thread until he asked me to come back. He said my knowledge was indispensable & how much I taught him as long as quit qetting so short with folks.
Tim did NOT accidently tack to long one day & discover this.
Tim noticed in the old Rick Simpson videos that lots were tacking. But later on they cut a lot of those parts. He wondered why & began his investigating of tacking. He talked with several folks years ago about it that knew about the video.
This thread was never supposed to be this controversial & I blame my social skills for that. I have been an adult & apologized.
Tim & I spoke about all this at length.
We always had an open invitation no matter what took place on line. We were going to hook up next year & take all this on together in real life. I'll never get that chance.
We were each others' oldest friends on here. We learned from each other & bounced off each other for years. I had a relationship with him I will miss bad. We vented to each other about a lot of you too. Lol.
Anyway, I was apart of the beginnings of all this. I respect it all & have poured myself into this as well.
And...I'll be here on my friend's thread we started info for...for a long time. I loved Tim & he loved me. I will never be able to step in shoes. I don't have that caregiving soul he had.

MOTOCO stood for The Miracle of the Cannabis Oil. Most of you thought it was Tim & Mrs. Tim names. It didn't. We should try to incorporate this somehow?

I'm gonna make one thing real clear especially since the newer members don't know the story. It's a little history on this thread.

Tim & I were friends on 420 immediately & were part of an oil thread no longer around. Tim & I totally agreed on most subjects on the oil. This was way before any of these threads were made.
We spoke for hours on improving the oil, theories on making it etc. Tim helped me tremendously with the oil on making it. I was the one who explained to Tim how the CB receptors & the EDS system worked LONG before this thread & most of you were even members. He knew his own, personal, on-hand experience was more useful for his circumstance.
Tim knew the benefits of what we call "tacking" now & knew how much better folks were feeling. There was open discussion then. No one, not even Tim felt 1 method was best for all issues. This thread morph'd into something we never saw coming when I left for a few months. Tim knew my stance on methods of dosing & wasn't all fired up that it's this way or the highway.
When Ireturned to 420, Cannafan & a few others had joined this thread & I was excited about it.
When Tim left, I was asked to take over this thread by the MOds & Rob. I was doing well until the tacking controversy. I am not a caregiver by personality. I'm sorry, that is a shortcoming of mine Tim was well aware of. We joked about it 1,000 times. I don't have the insiteful compassion he had. Tim would give you his home to put a smile on your face. I would tell you to lean into the storm & quit whining. He helped me tremendously with that.
But, I was in this with Tim when he was still just Motoco, not 420Motoco, which he earned because he was a moderator at one time. Tim & I both were very disappointed in the way I handled the past issue. But, he knew my heart was in the right place & where my frustration came from. I exited from this thread until he asked me to come back. He said my knowledge was indispensable & how much I taught him as long as quit qetting so short with folks.
Tim noticed in the old Rick Simpson videos that lots were tacking. But later on they cut a lot of those parts. He wondered why & began his investigating of tacking. He talked with several folks years ago about it that knew about the video.
This thread was never supposed to be this controversial & I blame my social skills for that. I have been an adult & apologized.
We always had an open invitation no matter what took place on line. We were going to hook up next year & take all this on together in real life. I'll never get that chance.
We were each others' oldest friends on here. We learned from each other & bounced off each other for years. I had a relationship with him I will miss bad. We vented to each other about a lot of you too. Lol.
Anyway, I was apart of the beginnings of all this. I respect it all & have poured myself into this as well.
And...I'll be here on my friend's thread we started info for...for a long time. I loved Tim & he loved me. I will never be able to step in shoes. I don't have that caregiving soul he had.

MOTOCO stood for The Miracle of the Cannabis Oil. Most of you thought it was Tim & Mrs. Tim names. It didn't. We should try to incorporate this somehow?

Are you asking about it being registered or trademarked?

MOTOCO® is a registered trademark. Tim had it registered. I have already started to write it that way. The dedication to him on the "oilers" thread shows it properly.

:thumb:

Also, I'm pretty sure that early on before this thread or right at the beginning of it's creation that the
MOTOCO® member name did have something to do with the Mr. and Mrs. Tim. It may have been the other oil thread I'm thinking about. The original one. It was later that he arrived at the description you described to adapt it the Cannabis Oil.
I would have to search way back in my original posts when I joined, but that's what I recall at the moment.

Either way, the meaning it has now is perfect. :)

No no. Good grief. Nothing like that. Something informal & easy, but means something to us.
The point was to explain me & my presence here. Thought it would clear up this "hijacking" bs as we've discussed. I didn't just meet Tim & wander in here to pull a coup.
I think using his on screen name in some memorable & lasting way would be cool. Like the memorial grow idea.

No no. Good grief. Nothing like that. Something informal & easy, but means something to us.
The point was to explain me & my presence here. Thought it would clear up this "hijacking" bs as we've discussed. I didn't just meet Tim & wander in here to pull a coup.
I think using his on screen name in some memorable & lasting way would be cool. Like the memorial grow idea.

Yepper, I'm a workin' on that grow idea. Thanks for clarifying. We'll talk more about the grow on the "oilers" thread so this one doesn't get clogged up.

:thumb:

I love you cajun, I love you Canna, I love you Dennise, and WJ and RSoiler, and John, and FSC and Mo and just all of you. For those that don't know my tribute - I stalked 420 and these magazines for some time before I ever created an account and I stalked google, youtube and several testimonials based upon several alternative therapies before ever arriving. I don't know if cajun even realizes how much he helped me too because we never even shared a PM as I recall - at least not regarding our protocols and personal matters. Even when it comes to Tim who I love and respect tremendously we only shared a few PMs and Skype sessions outside of posts on 420mag but I'm confident that the bond I felt was reciprocated and he knew how much I appreciated what he's done for me. I, like cajun, have explored budwig, gershon and other things and I wish I had half of his knowledge and ability of retention. What I learned from all of the sources available to me helped me to help my father with prostate cancer, myself with throat cancer, my sister-in-law with MS, my cousin with PTSD, a friend with breast cancer, and a friend of a friend with lung cancer and so on. I've also watched someone die with bone cancer that used CCO, and a couple others alleviate symptoms for IBS and Lupus so I'm well aware that there are limitations too but at the same time there is no negative impact from using the CCO correctly that I've seen. I have not used any other protocol than tacking with CCO, but I've used it in conjunction with gerson with great success. That's not saying that any other protocols are ineffective by any means, just that I know what worked for me. There are many faithful members that want to help carry the torch and I would consider cajun one of the most qualified to do so. Sorry if I'm rambling, I wish I spent more time getting to know you all on a more personal level. I'm crying thinking about Tim and Mo - I never even spoke to Mo as many of you have and I wish I had made more of an effort to be more involved. When I disappeared it was because of fear, shortly after I learned that I was in good health I suffered a different kind of loss, divorce. As a result I had to move and I went through some difficult times, but what I had learned helped me to stay healthy and focused on me so that I could move on and continue to do what really matters despite my own situation and bouts of self-pity. Anyhow, I've probably gone overboard at this point :) so good night

Thanx brother.
So, we'll all be courteous, compassionate, & helpful from here on.
I highly recommend tacking for many things & have referred members to this thread even recently.
But, yeah, I'll be pitching in when they get here too.

Mo of 420Motoco on Monday December 21, 2015 :

"The name Motoco comes from my first and last names (Mo... O'....) plus Tim's first and last names (Tim O'....) plus 'co' for 'company'."

I don't know why, but I'm inclined to believe her.

This thread is specifically about how to tack cannabis oil, but links to other protocols that have proven beneficial are a part of our obligation to help seriously ill visitors and newbies. It's helpful when the information is uncomplicated.... direct and straight forward. Hard to find this day and age, especially about this subject, but that was Tim's goal with this thread.

I only know this protocol because it worked so well for me that I needed no other. (except improved diet)

Bless Cajun and others for their difficult research during the most trying of times...when we're sick. With this oil, it stands to reason that there are more ways then one to pressure a disease. God Help Us All.

Thanks Cajun. I have been around long enough that I had a basic idea of what had transpired, but not the details. I am grateful that you and Tim cleared the air. No unfinished business there. Thank you for sharing it. It is an important part of history.

I need to say, even though it has been said before. The timing of the oil thread is a little scary. But Tim got to see his legacy starting to continue here. We just need to stay the course and keep with is and Mo's (and Cajun and John and Canna and RSoiler and everyone eles who is contributing) vision. This will be the Goto place for CCO/RSO treatments in the future.

Keep the vision, keep the faith. :circle-of-love: :peace:

Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts :thanks:
I hope you all had a nice Christmas!
May the New Year find you all healthy and happy!

I couldn't log in as Mo

:green_heart:muchtoyouMO

MO, you can't believe the relief Tim has passed, through me, to a few kind but unwell souls. I'm talking miracles!
Decades of Western Pharma pain, suffering, expense and failure...now some relief and peace.
Tim's legacy. Lives transformed. And you know who Tim gave credit to...PTL!

MO...we have much to do yet. Together, you, me, and this army of morally minded CCO medicos here on:420:can save countless lives teaching our friends and families how to manage the human endocannabinoid system and eliminate many common diseases.

You know my love and respect (can't help but sing that song R_E_S_P_E_C_T as I type that word)...but know too, that my cause is your cause and I am at your service. (On a personal note MO....It just feels like JOY to share the oil tacking and see spectacular improvement in such a short time. And, it seems the worse a persons condition, the faster the results. I guess they're just more noticeable when extreme).
I'm blessed to see this happening. To have found such an important, life saving 'mission' is beyond my understanding...but very fulfilling in my final days (months, decades...not morbid) to pay back. I can see the high to being an EMT.

Concentrated Cannabis Oil is the key...but Tacking puts the key in the lock and turns it!

Pancakes MO. Later.

Hi Mo, :circle-of-love:

It shows you have successfully logged into your account yesterday at 2:19pm.
@420Mo

Please let us know if you need any help. :thanks:

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful thoughts. :thanks:
I hope you all had a nice Christmas.
May the New Year find you all healthy and happy!!

For whatever reason I cannot log in under Mo...

:green_heart:muchtoyouMO

MO, you can't believe the relief Tim has passed, through me, to a few kind but unwell souls. I'm talking miracles!
Decades of Western Pharma pain, suffering, expense and failure...now some relief and peace.
Tim's legacy. Lives transformed. And you know who Tim gave credit to...PTL!

MO...we have much to do yet. Together, you, me, and this army of morally minded CCO medicos here on:420:can save countless lives teaching our friends and families how to manage the human endocannabinoid system and eliminate many common diseases.

You know my love and respect (can't help but sing that song R_E_S_P_E_C_T as I type that word)...but know too, that my cause is your cause and I am at your service. (On a personal note MO....It just feels like JOY to share the oil tacking and see spectacular improvement in such a short time. And, it seems the worse a persons condition, the faster the results. I guess they're just more noticeable when extreme).
I'm blessed to see this happening. To have found such an important, life saving 'mission' is beyond my understanding...but very fulfilling in my final days (months, decades...not morbid) to pay back. I can see the high to being an EMT.

Concentrated Cannabis Oil is the key...but Tacking puts the key in the lock and turns it!

Pancakes MO. Later.

It does my heart good to hear about people healing and yes it does seem that the more issues the faster the results. I think that when people have that much wrong with them even the slightest relief of each ailment ripples to seeming like a faster heal, some things take longer than others, some almost instantly. I will continue to do what I can...not only because I feel a need to but to honor my husband.

It is about the miracles! Look around, how many of us are here living those miracles, passing on miracles! It doesn't matter how our name came about...what matters is that when we learned about and began living the oil is what that name became...
Miracles Of The Original Concentrated Oil

Oops, got a little long winded...just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone...thanks for being here for me...

Happy New Year Mo, long winded is great when it's you Mo :love::cco::love:

Hello. I have spent most of the day looking through this website for information on the Rick Simpson Oil used to kill cancer. My wife has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. It is in her spleen, brain and in her rectum. It is not curable and she.
Just please tell me what website I can go to make the oil and how to give it to her.
I'm sorry I need this very quickly. Please. please.

Welcome greenliv. You are in the right place. Please read through the links at the begging of this thread. There is a link for making oil, the tacking thread and Cajuns thread on other treatments with oil. There are people here that have beaten back their cancer. Are you in a legal state? You will need a decent amount of flower to make your meds. You will need a good sativa strain for daytime aND a good indica for night time use. Please read and reread the tacking thread. Ask questions and learn. :peace:

Hello. I have spent most of the day looking through this website for information on the Rick Simpson Oil used to kill cancer. My wife has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. It is in her spleen, brain and in her rectum. It is not curable and she.
Just please tell me what website I can go to make the oil and how to give it to her.
I'm sorry I need this very quickly. Please. please.

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, just because the Dr. say it's terminal does not mean it's terminal. We have a lot of people on 420 Magazine curing their stage 4 cancers. You are on the right site. have you read the first part of this journal? this link will get you started making the oil, read the first pages of both and then make a plan and get to it now.

We refer to RSO as CCO (Concentrated Cannabis Oil) when you figure out how to make the oil & how to tack the oil this will help to keep your wife from getting euphoric, and if she gets euphoric she may want to stop taking the oil, that would be very bad. Study these 2 journals and then come back and ask the question you will have.

How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

When reading these journal the name you are looking for with the best information is 420Motoco, read and learn.

Best of luck GreenLiv :love::cco::love:

Back
Top Bottom