Cannabis Rezination

I was surveying the seas from the poopdeck when I found a 2018 patent US20180279611 about increasing cannabinoid and terpene production with AMA and Meja.
Is this where you first came across these chemicals?

Also, how much alcohol to you mix with your 0.5ml of meja before you add it to the gallon of water?

Happy New Year.

I was surveying the seas from the poopdeck when I found a 2018 patent US20180279611 about increasing cannabinoid and terpene production with AMA and Meja.

Also, how much alcohol to you mix with your 0.5ml of meja before you add it to the gallon of water?

Happy New Year.
Captain D
I remember thinking you may be a fellow data miner when you produced a leaked document about covid.
Now I am sure of it. :love:

Nay, Ive never heard of anyone running down to the patent office with cannabis treated with meja. Wonder who these good folks might be? I really hope I don;t know them. No, I first heard about meja from professor pete after I proposed the role cannabis aba plays in drought.

I mixed 0.5 ml meja with 2.5 ml of alcohol in a clean shot glass first. Then to ensure a more thorough dilution into a US gallon of water I separated the gallon of water into two containers. Then I poured the 3 ml meja solution into one of the 1/2 gallon jugs of water and marked the jug permanently. Then I added the remaining 1/2 gallon of water to the marked container filling it full. Lastly cap and dance.

I store in 62 degree basement out of sunlight. Mine is over two years old and seems stronger.

Happy New Year!
Back at ya my brother :love:

btw I think we may consider Capt D for Rear Admiral Lower Half considering his grasp of this here jazz.

Happy New Year.
proof im not crazy we sayz:hookah: every bit about this shit we doin is legit. should be front page 420 news but nobody wants to tells the story we thinks. my first thread details the path my thinking led us to where we are. this was about making more medicine for folks at home. never wanted a big guy to figure this stuff out and tell us we cant do it ourselve no more. dont trust rich folks

Captain D
I remember thinking you may be a fellow data miner when you produced a leaked document about covid.
Now I am sure of it. :love:

Nay, Ive never heard of anyone running down to the patent office with cannabis treated with meja. Wonder who these good folks might be? I really hope I don;t know them. No, I first heard about meja from professor pete after I proposed the role cannabis aba plays in drought.

I mixed 0.5 ml meja with 2.5 ml of alcohol in a clean shot glass first. Then to ensure a more thorough dilution into a US gallon of water I separated the gallon of water into two containers. Then I poured the 3 ml meja solution into one of the 1/2 gallon jugs of water and marked the jug permanently. Then I added the remaining 1/2 gallon of water to the marked container filling it full. Lastly cap and dance.

I store in 62 degree basement out of sunlight. Mine is over two years old and seems stronger.
The name is Heldreth from Seattle. It's available from freepatentsonline

and yes, most of my reading today has been on Ivermectin for Covid.
There is now so much data for using it at all stages of the disease, but why would our governments be interested in a cheap and effective medicine when the oligarchy wants their filthy money.

Pierre Kory testified to the Senate a few weeks ago and you'll find this on youtube.

I messaged Professor Marik a few weeks back and I'm perfectly happy with my preventative regime.

My suspicious nature has me thinking if PowerGrown and a few more suppliers of meja quietly go under contract and Heldreth monopolizes the tight PGR market all my work was a waste.

Need to get oiled and cool my jets.
my apologies for the knotted panties.

My suspicious nature has me thinking if PowerGrown and a few more suppliers of meja quietly go under contract and Heldreth monopolizes the tight PGR market all my work was a waste.

Need to get oiled and cool my jets.
my apologies for the knotted panties.
I don't think it can go under contract and I suspect they are buying and repackaging from Sigma Aldrich.
The picture of the structure looks remarkably like the Sigma Aldrich one here

I don't think it can go under contract and I suspect they are buying and repackaging from Sigma Aldrich.
LMAO
That explains why I had to tell them so much about their product.
You are hired.
Data Miner Extraordinaire :love:
I have reached out to the patent holder in hopes of direct contact. Guy sounds like a cannabis genius ahead of his time. I thought I was alone. hehe :hookah:

The packaging they sent you does not look right to me including the amateurish hand writing on your plastic container sealed with tape?. I would expect your 20 ml to have been in a glass syringe vial that requires use of a syringe to draw out the contents. my 1 ml came in a little glass syringe vial. wonder why the change

Ahoy there!,
For over a decade I published opinion and commentary about investing in Maritime Equities. Hence the silly screen name Maritimer. Over the course of time I became familiar with some of the laws related with intellectual property. Now that I have been publicly acquainted with the fact that a patent exists relating to exogenous applications of MeJA on cannabis, I will refrain from my online studies until permissions might be granted.

What a way to start the new year :rip:

Ahoy there!,
For over a decade I published opinion and commentary about investing in Maritime Equities. Hence the silly screen name Maritimer. Over the course of time I became familiar with some of the laws related with intellectual property. Now that I have been publicly acquainted with the fact that a patent exists relating to exogenous applications of MeJA on cannabis, I will refrain from my online studies until permissions might be granted.

What a way to start the new year :rip:
Is a patent valid if the concept is already being used previously and companies like Powergrown have been selling since before the patent?
Anyone who works in science has various bottles from Sigma Aldrich. They are massive.
There is plenty of information out there on meja/ABA for general yield improvement as a plant stressor for a variety of different plants.
Just look at the citations on the Sigma Aldrich page for meja.
Also, look at some of the citations here

Isn't this the same as me patenting the wheel and then saying you now need to stop driving your car?

It also looks like a speculative patent as it adds in fructose, sucrose etc to the well known meja and ABA.

I would contend that the patent is the overall process of meja, ABA and the sugars and not the individual use of meja or ABA which seem to have been in general use for a long time, judging by the scientific papers out there.

Also, as you have patent experience, is this a worldwide patent or just the US?

Thanks.

Trim Jail :hookah: break
Sour Diesel #2 cultivar getting the chop. We were sampling a bit of her sister yesterday and it got Mrs. Maritimer's attention. She does not consume cannabis but has a nose like a blood hound. She quaintly inquired "what is that shit your smoking?" The lady rarely curses and meant the word as a noun. "It stinks" "go to the garage" soon followed. Sour Diesel.

We btw press on with our work here.
What can they do to me for any alleged patent encroachments ?
I am just a hillbilly with a straw hat. :love:

Capt D,
What can you tell me about your first strain you will be using the meja on? I am keeping records of strains we have rezinated for trend analysis. I have not seen any that do not benefit from the treatment, but some do noticeably better than others. The heavy Sativa influenced strains are taking pole positions probably due to the longer active bloom periods allowing greater accumulations of cannabinoids.

But then again Northern Lights loves rezination. :hookah:

Capt D,
What can you tell me about your first strain you will be using the meja on? I am keeping records of strains we have rezinated for trend analysis. I have not seen any that do not benefit from the treatment, but some do noticeably better than others. The heavy Sativa influenced strains are taking pole positions probably due to the longer active bloom periods allowing greater accumulations of cannabinoids.

But then again Northern Lights loves rezination. :hookah:
Well Admiral, I reckon I will have some Stardawgs ready to go into flower at the end of January.
I topped them a few days ago.
I have another couple of friends who both gave me these clones, so I intend to mix up a batch of 'juice' and pass it to them to see what their thoughts are.
Hopefully, there will be 3 sets of dawgs with a couple in each batch getting the juice.
It won't be scientific but it should be interesting to see what they say.

I hope to do the drought in week 7 also.
We've all seen the dawgs hit the 10 weeks chop time, so that's the timing I'll be working on when they go into flower.

Yeah, keep your studies going. It's all about you, not them, they couldn't care less.
Bro,
We have just squeezed 1 gram of fully rezinated GG#4 and got 0.32 grams of rosin gold.
A Thirty Two percent rosin yield.
That is a whole lotta love as Led Zepplin says.
Watch, @InTheShed will come out and tell me that was the Beattles or something. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom