Cannabis Rezination

How about a rip first :bongrip:

In your bottles marked 100ppm and 150ppm, did you actually measure the ppm or did you calculate it from the ratios and mixing suggested by Powergrown?

In your bottles marked 100ppm and 150ppm, did you actually measure the ppm or did you calculate it from the ratios and mixing suggested by Powergrown?
I spoke by phone with PG and in my case I used a small syringe to draw out the first half ml. and dissolved it in a shot glass and added it to the us gallon of reverse osmosis water as I previously described. That made the approximately 150 ppm batch. Next I drew out the remaining fluid in the vial they had sent. I ended up with over a half ml in the syringe. I discharged about a third of the fluid and used the remainder for my around 100 ppm batch. I have often wished I had made a stronger batch instead of wasting it. And as it has turned out so far the 150 is superior. However a word to the wise. When we tinker with these hormones, force yourself to resist a full throttle mentality. A little goes a long way, and less is always better until proven otherwise. It gets hard to resist. real hard. Another short circuit comes into play with the number of applications being administered. I stop at one. Again, really hard to resist blasting to the moon, but we slow our roll.

I am really excited for your run. Are you doing a journal? PLS. :love:

I spoke by phone with PG and in my case I used a small syringe to draw out the first half ml. and dissolved it in a shot glass and added it to the us gallon of reverse osmosis water as I previously described. That made the approximately 150 ppm batch. Next I drew out the remaining fluid in the vial they had sent. I ended up with over a half ml in the syringe. I discharged about a third of the fluid and used the remainder for my around 100 ppm batch. I have often wished I had made a stronger batch instead of wasting it. And as it has turned out so far the 150 is superior. However a word to the wise. When we tinker with these hormones, force yourself to resist a full throttle mentality. A little goes a long way, and less is always better until proven otherwise. It gets hard to resist. real hard. Another short circuit comes into play with the number of applications being administered. I stop at one. Again, really hard to resist blasting to the moon, but we slow our roll.

I am really excited for your run. Are you doing a journal? PLS. :love:
I mixed up some yesterday with Polysorbate 20 and thought I'd measure ppm with half the water added first, before adding the rest.
I have 2 x ppm pens and I used high purity water which gave me pre readings of 0ppm and 5ppm.
With 5 times the PS20 as meja mixed together, I added half the wafer and left it mixing for 5 mins with a magnetic stirrer.
The readings were 0ppm and 0ppm.
I added the rest of the water to take it to their ratios for 147ppm and it still measured 0ppm and 0ppm.
It got a good mix and I could see the PS20 foam up a little bit but it doesn't come through on the ppm pens.

Don't do this at home ( day one of chemistry class !), I gave the raw meja a little sniff and I couldn't smell anything but later got a little irritation in my nose, so I know that I wasn't sold $99 dollars of nothing.
I did check the material safety data sheet from Sigma Aldrich.

So, with my cheap meters, there doesn't seem to be a way of measuring the ppm.
The ratios I went with were
0.5ml meja
2.5ml PS20
3.8 litres deionized water (1 US gallon)

The early mix was to give a friend some but he may already be too far into flower.

Did you spray on the leaves topside and underside?
and did you spray the buds too?

Don't do this at home ( day one of chemistry class !), I gave the raw meja a little sniff and I couldn't smell anything but later got a little irritation in my nose, so I know that I wasn't sold $99 dollars of nothing.
I did check the material safety data sheet from Sigma Aldrich.

Did you spray on the leaves topside and underside?
and did you spray the buds too?
Hi D,
When alcohol is used to dissolve the MeJA the resulting solution when sprayed through a mister will smell very pleasant. Kinda fruity. Never smelled it in the bottle.

I sprayed top and bottom, and although I don't point directly at buds, they get wet . Mist it, don't squirt it. make sense?

Ahoy there!
This post is mainly for @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Emilya and anyone else that has been around me long enough to know our 420 brother @survivorx2 has passed away. His widow has asked to become my trainee, explaining the loss of her husband has left her financially distressed. She is too young for widowers benefits from SS.

Additionally, @survivorx2 was a cancer patient and had become a source of medicine at affordable prices to a group of sick folks about two hours from here using mostly my product. His widow has asked I keep these folks supplied with medicine that she would administer and manage.

So my friends if you happen to see a post from our brother it will be his widow posting. Nothing supernatural. :hookah: At least until I convince her to create her own membership.

Thanks for all your kindness :love:

Garden update
We are trying to get a butane extraction set for this afternoon. The cannabis we will use is from the Stankberry plant that went popcorn and had leaf mutations. This ugly duck had been treated with 150 ppm meja concurrent with a twelve day drought from hell. The entire foliar and floral mass (minus branches) where fresh frozen at harvest. My expectations are high, but matched by confidence.

In a moment of manly bravado, another gardener has challenged us to a duel. He proposed to fill his tube first with his best product and have a pull. Next fill the tube with my product and have another pull. Whoever has the biggest blob of medicine wins all. Like drag racing for titles.

No worries. :bongrip: :love:

Like drag racing for titles.
That's so fun!
Ahoy there!
This post is mainly for @StoneOtter @InTheShed @Emilya and anyone else that has been around me long enough to know our 420 brother @survivorx2 has passed away. His widow has asked to become my trainee, explaining the loss of her husband has left her financially distressed. She is too young for widowers benefits from SS.

Additionally, @survivorx2 was a cancer patient and had become a source of medicine at affordable prices to a group of sick folks about two hours from here using mostly my product. His widow has asked I keep these folks supplied with medicine that she would administer and manage.

So my friends if you happen to see a post from our brother it will be his widow posting. Nothing supernatural. :hookah: At least until I convince her to create her own membership.

Thanks for all your kindness :love:
Welcome MsX, it'll be a pleasure to see you around!

My coffee spilled over my laptop. New cmptr gets here Friday. Phone sucks for post

I couldn't believe my eyes last month when I was putting my ear pods away. The case jumped from my fingers through the air and into a fresh cup of coffee! ARE YOU S******G ME was what came from my mouth. I popped up from my chair and ran to the kitchen and dumped it, dried it externally and into a rice bath for a while. Turned out the case is made so tightly, no liquid got in in that time! I'm a lucky otter for that. Funny, that happened to a phone of mine as well years ago in exactly the same way. I may have an subliminal need to kill electronic devices.

Ahoy There!
I'm back in the saddle again.
We got a back lit keyboard for those late night straw hat notes ya know. :love:

Garden Updates;
The heater pad the size of Texas is currently home for a crew of Stankberry X Northern Lights and Critical Kush seedlings.

The veg room has a Bruce Banner going thru hell as we play with restraints, and a Critical Kush about to undergo the same.

The bloom room has a crew of four Northern Lights and one GSC all beginning the fourth week of flower. All plants are fit and healthy. The meja /drought protocols will be followed for the Northern, while the Cookie will get the meja but no drought. Again, the process begins when the plants enter the 6th week of flower. So for the present these plants are normal cannabis ladies. We will turn them into cannabis Queens. :love:

Back
Top Bottom