420 Magazine Background

Cannabis to prevent deaths of despair

Pbass

I've had and continue to have both of those things at varying levels of intensity throughout my life...I can't imagine what kind of state I'd be in if I wasn't partaking in some ganja through it.

On the other hand, sometimes I wonder if I didn't start in the first place (at a young age) if I would have been better off. Society on a macro and micro level copped a big attitude and wasn't accepting of me for many, many years which didn't make things easy. Of course they really had no clue...as long as I didn't LOOK or SMELL they never noticed me acting any differently. They had no clue. Now if I happened to forgot my drops or a mint or a ciggi...watch out it was like a olympic ski jump size look down their nose at me or worse!

myopically

i think there are unknowns in your situation. how do you want to deal with the pressure? are you high strung or mellow? do you just wanna obliterate like getting drunk? i know for me, i’d reach for some afghan, especially NL, and a hybrid with just enough kick to roll you out and help you focus while not edging on your nerves. gg#4 is a great med too.

Top Bottom