Cannaruss' Adventures In Hempy Style

Thanks Freakbudz, I got lucky and have a seconds bathroom we haven't used in years. Plus, I have my 4x8 tent in my spare bedroom, my son moved out of the house a few months back (finally!! HaHa!) That damn tent is bigger that I thought, it covered up nearly that whole damn room. Thanks for joining in for the ride. I will have to go check out your grow here in a minute.

Haha! "Finally" enjoy it! :) 4x8!! That's a monster tent. I would love to have a space that big. One day down the road for sure. Those clones look great! The stems look really well developed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks Freak. They have had time to develop. The clones are about 6-7 weeks old. Hopefully I can harvest by Xmas. Yah, Xmas buds to smoke on and gift some important people in my life. Nothing like the gift of medicine to those in need, I don't smoke much at all, my passion is on the growing side, I get a lot of satisfaction knowing that people that are hurting with migraines and pain (my wife) get the real meds they need and not the bullcrap from the pharmacys.

Yes Yes, welcome aboard AngryBird. Glad to have you along. Im kinda new to growing, only been doing it a few years but damn, I love it. I will get around to reading your journal as soon as I figure out my signature lol. Im even newer to using computers ha ha.

lets try this sig again, ok here goes

Looks like you just got it fixed. :high-five: Had trouble getting here using sig a few minutes ago, but still found it the hard way.

Critical is one of strains I grow. No smoke report yet (still drying) but a joy to grow and one of my best yields.

One of my Critical+ is in its final resting place, a 2 gallon bucket. The other needs transplanting in the next few days. I topped them about a week or so ago and man have they took off. I want LOTS of branching for much clones so I can start my SOG before Xmas.

Be careful what you wish for. I was unsure of how well they would do, so I took a lot of extra cuttings, over a dozen and they all rooted. Exciting until tried to find room for them. A clone army that size would take over. Wish I'd thought of SOG back then, but the 3 I kept are doing great in ScrOG so all is well.

Back
Top Bottom