Cannibalweed And The Growstar 1000 From Twilight LED

420-magazine-mobile1180501716.jpg

Hi Jacob,

That looks like an awesome setup. Looks like it should grow the ladies very bushy and big. Sure looks like they're off to a great start, already.

I hope you and the mrs. have a nice Mother's Day.
Thanks Mainiac.
They will not be in there much longer. They'll be in the ground in two more weeks or so. I dug four huge holes today. Maybe a hundred gallons or so. We'll be tilling and digging up there for those two weeks in order to be ready.
We've got a farm to run as well. So busy I've had to put this journal on the back burner for a minute.
I'll try n remember to take some photos tomorrow.
I dunno if I've mentioned that we got five goats last week. Two mommas in milk, two doelings, n one Lil buck. Meghan wants to try making soap n cheese n stuff. These things are tons of fun. And wow I've been putting up fence repairing the barn and making outside pens add well. Once I'm all caught up I'll get back to it. I'll finally have room in the grow rooms to have a proper. There's been seedlings and clones in there for a month now. I built those green or hot houses and just started moving them outside to hardy up. I got fifty clones rooting n then it's on like Donkey Kong hittin the bong.
Plates as full as it should be right now but there's a lot more coming.
Later bud have a great evening.
See ya round

Hi Jacob,

The old adage to make hay while the sun shines fits here. I think you took the adage to a whole other level! You are doing such a great job, seems like there must be two of you.

I had a sheep farm in S.C. for a few years, and really loved it! Missed my calling, I think. But, I did hear that goats will "try" fences, and all the stories about them getting out. I used to feed a little grain every day just so they would come when called with the grain bucket. Did you get Saanan goats? Great milkers.

Looks like you'll have your hands full all summer tending that many plants. A fun job I'm sure. You won't have to worry where your next smoke is coming from for awhile, lol. One plant last year has given me enough to smoke until the next harvest. So this year, I have 19 seedlings and clones ready to transplant outdoors, lol. Should get me by!

Holler at us again when you get a few minutes. Hope your body is physically up to the task.

Hi Jacob,

The old adage to make hay while the sun shines fits here. I think you took the adage to a whole other level! You are doing such a great job, seems like there must be two of you.

I had a sheep farm in S.C. for a few years, and really loved it! Missed my calling, I think. But, I did hear that goats will "try" fences, and all the stories about them getting out. I used to feed a little grain every day just so they would come when called with the grain bucket. Did you get Saanan goats? Great milkers.

Looks like you'll have your hands full all summer tending that many plants. A fun job I'm sure. You won't have to worry where your next smoke is coming from for awhile, lol. One plant last year has given me enough to smoke until the next harvest. So this year, I have 19 seedlings and clones ready to transplant outdoors, lol. Should get me by!

Holler at us again when you get a few minutes. Hope your body is physically up to the task.

Heya Maineiac Bud
Listen here the hay is being made in absolute haste round here.
Actually took a fishing day today. Gotta lil 14 inch Smalley first cast. Fished for nother 20 minutes or so n i just cut the fool for the rest of the day, n got loose with Meghan her brother n his lady out on the lake. Hadda few brews n smoked like some Navajo Indian chiefs. Great day. Great !
Back on farm time n the morn.

Body's feeling right. Sore but right. Appreciate your concern, thanks bro.
Hahahaha :rofl: you got me rolling with them goats "trying" the fences. I rolled out a temp pen for em n they were great for two days. Then early yesterday one of the momma milkers for her head through a lil bitty hole n she shot out that pen lika rocket.
Now,
I had just woked up n hadda cuppa canna joe n smoked a lil skinny j not ten minutes ago n just read in the goat book, no shit, that if you're goat gets loose n you gotta catch it always grab the hind leg.
If you get one of the fore legs first, n she's on the run, you could break it.
No good there.
So as I'm half running n strategically falling to the rear of the goat I have a hitch n the brain pan, was it foreleg or hind ?
Shit,
so I fall down behind this goat on my hands n knees n she stops right n front of me n looks at me n shakes her head n bleets like she's laughing. I hadda laugh bro.
Fun fun, fukkin fun, I'm having. For real. Life is great right now. Seems like I'm on a ride that's​ going somewhere spectacular.
Oh yeah these are Nigerian dwarf goats. Here's a couple shots of the babes. Adorable lil buggers
420-magazine-mobile1362310118.jpg
Getting round two quarts of milk a day. Hell yeah I say. N these babes will be the best milkers ever come next spring. Meghan had a nurturing side that is amazing with animals. N I ain't no slouch either. I get em n I like to think they get me.
Now I gotta say that your going from one plant to round twenty this year has me happy as a fresh clam for ya Bud. I love that we can do what we do, today.

Best times ever. For me anyhow.
Okay I gotta split. It's late night n I gotta get up kinda early.

Holler at ya soon Bud.
Hope you're well n health.
How ya been after those surgeries ?
Okay bro I gotta stop by your journal soon. I ain't trying ta be rude just busy as all get out.
:passitleft:

Top of the morning to ya Jacob.....busy Jacob....don't forget to stop and smell all the flowers....:)
Have a great productive day ....cheers!:high-five:
For you Bud because I listen to ya.
Thanks for that.
420-magazine-mobile2007039368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371589103.jpg
420-magazine-mobile630722746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80257297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile10429244.jpg

Have a great night Duggan.
:passitleft:

Morning Jacob,

Nice looking goat stock you have there. It's so important the involve Meghan in the farming. It does take all involved to at least be interested and contribute in farming duties (chores). Funny story about chasing after the goats. I have a few, lol. I liked watching the young 'uns the most. So much energy, and no fear! So cute!

Your flower garden is looking very pretty. Question, what is the green leaves with light colored spots on it, and blue spikes/flowers. We have some of that, but I don't know what it is.

Impressive array of seedlings. Still a tad early to put into the ground without a greenhouse. Cool this morning. I can't wait until the seedlings can go into the ground. Won't have to keep going in and out! I'm trying the STS experiment also. Hope to get some seeds to keep this circus going next year. Glad you took a couple days off to rest up, recuperate, and unwind a little!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom