Can't get seeds for the life of me in QLD please help!

spiralout

Ive spent the past year trying to get seeds. Tried twice from one reputable provider and nothing showed up. Tried twice from another provider and nothing showed up. Is there a reliable way to get some seeds in QLD, Aus? Im really at my wits end after 12 months not being able to get any stock? Appreciate any assistance.

Haven't been on here for a while but yes in the same boat. Have had a few successful shipments from one place but they have become too risky in fact I did read on their site that they no longer ship to Australia. Have you had any luck? I had a mold problem with my last grow so I'm looking for a strain that goes well in the tropics, something like amnesia haze but would settle on what ever I could get at this stage.

I PLACED TWO ORDERS with A US SUPPLIER which were sent from Amsterdam and neither arrived. Both were re-sent and one did turn up. So 25% success rate.

I then placed two more orders with the same supplier which were sent with tracking. Both arrived within a few weeks. 100% success rate

Hi people, I had the same problem/s. Eventually scored 20 seeds from asking around. Only 2 germinated, 1 was female, and I have cloned ever since. Yes, it's tough out there for us 'little home growers'.

I PLACED TWO ORDERS with A US SUPPLIER which were sent from Amsterdam and neither arrived. Both were re-sent and one did turn up. So 25% success rate.

I then placed two more orders with the same supplier which were sent with tracking. Both arrived within a few weeks. 100% success rate
Who was it im looking for some new seeds?

Weedseedsexpress

And here’s the result today , 12 weeks later

701722E0-73E0-4111-99BC-D0C7F0DBAFFB.jpeg
A6C81C96-C1BE-41AB-8D9E-DF904B359FDC.jpeg

Hi Clinto, thanks for the (current) info !
Not much happens in this part of the forum, but it's all we got for us 'Aussies' in this AMAZING Website.
Keep 'checking in' every now & then like I do.

Ive spent the past year trying to get seeds. Tried twice from one reputable provider and nothing showed up. Tried twice from another provider and nothing showed up. Is there a reliable way to get some seeds in QLD, Aus? Im really at my wits end after 12 months not being able to get any stock? Appreciate any assistance.
I *only* use seed banks with genuine AU domestic shipping (many sites simply lie). Best for me has been CG Australia (based in Canberra where groing is legal; fast stealth post etc).

Have also used Caveman Seeds and MadCanna, both with reliable post etc but the germination rates have not been as good as CG Australia. There's also MediSeedMan but haven't used them.

Hey rigidig-ital, not much happening for us (aus) on this great website. Thank you for the up to date info on the current (late 2022) suppliers of seed to Aus. I have bookmarked your reccommdations. 1 seed left from a year 2020 buy and I'm panicking. I need genetics for a indoor, photo Sativa, any suggestions?

U kidsi g mediswwdsman is in Stanthorpe go to Thier website choose what you wantmaje the order they then send you a receipt with a order number you jump on to your bank app pay them by bank transfer and within 24 hrs they will email you to tell you that your order has been sent I've been using them for a few years now $80 for 5 fem seeds have a large variety and are legit im in NSW and 4 days I have them here after my money cleared Thier account legit friendly and great response times usually within 24 hrs I buy $250 worth at a time cause they send me what I order good luck as I've researched and looked at that many different sites and this is the only real legit seedbank in Australia and they have stock all the time if they don't have it up and U seen it t past time that's cause they sold out and are waiting for more stock in the grand scheme of things every other site when it comes to checkout is when U will see if they are actually in Australia and in suss on any supposed Aussie Seed co pany that charges for $20 plus for a letter to be delivered with a $2 stamp I'd put money on the fact that if they are asking for shipping and they say they are in Australia they are not in Australia and more than likely scammers so Goodluck don't get robbed and go to mediswwdsman and don't be fooled there is a fake account in Facebook called mediseedman it seedsman look out stay safe and light up a fatty for me

U kidsi g mediswwdsman is in Stanthorpe go to Thier website choose what you wantmaje the order they then send you a receipt with a order number you jump on to your bank app pay them by bank transfer and within 24 hrs they will email you to tell you that your order has been sent I've been using them for a few years now $80 for 5 fem seeds have a large variety and are legit im in NSW and 4 days I have them here after my money cleared Thier account legit friendly and great response times usually within 24 hrs I buy $250 worth at a time cause they send me what I order good luck as I've researched and looked at that many different sites and this is the only real legit seedbank in Australia and they have stock all the time if they don't have it up and U seen it t past time that's cause they sold out and are waiting for more stock in the grand scheme of things every other site when it comes to checkout is when U will see if they are actually in Australia and in suss on any supposed Aussie Seed co pany that charges for $20 plus for a letter to be delivered with a $2 stamp I'd put money on the fact that if they are asking for shipping and they say they are in Australia they are not in Australia and more than likely scammers so Goodluck don't get robbed and go to mediswwdsman and don't be fooled there is a fake account in Facebook called mediseedman it seedsman look out stay safe and light up a fatty for me
I don't find a website for mediseedsman.com
It comes up with an unsecure page, not a website.

Did you mean mediseedman (without the s in seeds)?
They have a website.

mediseedman.com

Over got two Bruce Banner autos that I'll never plant. I'm not a real fan of autos nothing wrong with them just not my personal preference was planning on making a Bruce Banner early finisher with some photos but got busy forgot to plant them in the required time to be in sequence with the photos and I canned it but none the less still unreal strain

Back
Top Bottom