Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

re: Canuckgal's Struggling 400w Coco Closet Grow

I don't really have anything to put over top of the clone as a dome, that's another reason I've been waiting it out so long too.

I understand where you want me to cut it, that's what I had figured from my research.

Ok, so I'm going to cut it, scalp the stem, dip it in cloning powder, and leave it in a jar of water until roots start growing, and then plant it in a cup of coco... Yes? Sound good? I'll leave the new cutting in water in my veg chamber (18/6)

I'm feeling brave, but I don't wanna waste a good clone either.

That should work!

I don't really have anything to put over top of the clone as a dome, that's another reason I've been waiting it out so long too.

I understand where you want me to cut it, that's what I had figured from my research.

Ok, so I'm going to cut it, scalp the stem, dip it in cloning powder, and leave it in a jar of water until roots start growing, and then plant it in a cup of coco... Yes? Sound good? I'll leave the new cutting in water in my veg chamber (18/6)

tou can use a plastic sandwich bag for a dome:)

I am reasonably sure that the Norse god Loki is real. I am also fairly sure that he mostly likes to toy with cannabis cloning. Letting some have many and bountiful clones while others he curses and disallows any working healthy clones.

Damn you Loki, damn you!

I am reasonably sure that the Norse god Loki is real. I am also fairly sure that he mostly likes to toy with cannabis cloning. Letting some have many and bountiful clones while others he curses and disallows any working healthy clones.

Damn you Loki, damn you!

What have you been smoking!? Loki? Lol you silly man

Thor will kick Loki's ass:)

Does anyone else remember in elementary school, putting a freshly chopped daisy (white flower) into a cup of water with food colouring, and changing the colours of the petals? Well my friends been going on and on about purple weed, so needless to say, I'm trying an experiment. My friend knows what I'm doing, and he's actually super excited. I've tried to explain the difference between what I'm doing, and actual purple weed, but he's still super thrilled.

image287.jpg
image288.jpg
image289.jpg

I'd also like to send a shout out to 420 Mag for doing some updates which allow me to upload pictures directly from my iPad to the gallery!

Thaaaaaaaanks

I got impatient, today was week 7 of flowering. The trichs are all cloudy, not seeing much amber, but like I said, I'm impatient.

Wet weight 14.3oz

image305.jpg
image324.jpg
image325.jpg
image326.jpg
image327.jpg
image328.jpg
image329.jpg
image330.jpg
image340.jpg
image350.jpg
image354.jpg

YAY very nice younglady very nice indeed:cheer:

Nice Harvest! Sweet buds!!

"Yeah what they said."~Sir Fish Cake

Very nice, very nice indeed.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom