400w Custom Closet Grow

the final yeild you get relies on space, and how long the plant was in veg for
you can grow a plant up to around 9-10 feet, all full of budsites and a larger main cola
that plant would yeild a lot more than a 2 or 6 foot plant

1231819636609_Medium_.jpg

1231819749697_Medium_.jpg

1231820086339_Medium_.jpg

1231820145927_Medium_.jpg

1231820414600_Medium_.jpg

Nice man, in that first picture is the plant in the ground there or in a pot? i cant tell. Great job thus far.

Look at all those bud sites!

Beautiful garden man. Keep it up! those ladies are gunna show you how much they love you back pretty soon.

I love it when the green ladies show their love. Your boat will soon sail to Neverland on the sea of green. (not Michael's Neverland so you should be safe)

well the power co. came out and replaced a power pole, and I totally spaced and forgot that the light timers wouldn't run while the power was out. so they essentially got an extra 5hrs of dark or so. then the next dark period (after 12hrs of light), I adjusted the timer, but forgot to turn it back on :rolleyes: so they got another ~23hrs of darkness. hopefully they won't be too stressed, at least the lights weren't kept on...

anyways, I'm seeing lots of trich growth, and they're starting to smell now. while tucking leaves i accidentally brushed my hand on a top, it smelled soooooooo yummy :D it was really fruity smelling, you can definitely smell the Blueberry

here are the pics, these are after 4 weeks of flower....halfway done :D
IMG_0286_Large_.JPG

IMG_0291_Large_.JPG

IMG_0282macro.jpg

IMG_0278macro.jpg

IMG_0265macro.jpg

Hey I'll dig up my old skis and go down the Slopes of the Trichromes.
With good ventilation, Proper lighting for that size of area, you have done a great job in bringing them this far along and in good health.

Back
Top Bottom