The Canyon

Double post
DSCN212610.JPG

DSCN21306.JPG

DSCN21299.JPG

DSCN21318.JPG

DSCN21327.JPG

DSCN21338.JPG

This is after the larger leaves were removed.
DSCN21424.JPG

DSCN21402.JPG

It all went into the frig over night, then washed and trimed.
DSCN21478.JPG

These last shots were of buds after the wash.
DSCN21402.JPG
DSCN21446.JPG

I knew I could edit posts for 420 minuets. I did not know that you could not remove images after they were posted. I probably should not post without medicating first.

I never know

Redundantly yours,
canyon

I make this mistake all the time. :rofl:

Edit: When I make that mistake of posting twice I simply edit it blank and replace it with something else. What were you smoking at the time Canyon? :rofl: I really want to know. :battingeyelashes: :love:

It has been a while. I managed to get rapped up in other things for longer than I realized.

I harvested the Nightmare Cookies and the Extreme OG. The Nightmare is some of the best smoke I have grown. The Extreme is A grade smoke. The buds were not that dense, on the small size and the yield was a little low for the size of the plant though.

There is a new thread of SweetSue's in my signature that I am participating in. It is looking like it will be a fun project.

I never know

There really has not been anything exciting going on in the grow room. The big plants are but a memory for a while.

I am in the process of moving some things out of the grow room and into the garage/shop/junk room. It was too crowded and the dust from up potting was a pain.

I moving the sink area. While I am at it I decided to fix another problem I had. I run RO water with a 7.5 gallon/hour system. A while back I added an extra under the sink size tank. The bladder failed in one of them about a month ago. I decided to do what I should have done sooner.

This is a 19 gallon well tank/bladder tank/ pressure tank. they come precharged to around 37psi. If anyone goes this wrought, you will need to reduce the pressure. I have this one at 20psi and it holds about 7.5 gallons. It will fill a gallon jug in just over a minute. The last gallon in two. Lowering the pressure would increase the capacity.

I seldom use more than that in a day and I keep 8 gallons stored. This way I can take some trips without asking friends to hang around while the system makes more water.

DSCN22884.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom