The Comprehensive

!!!HAPPY 420!!!

6_weeks_bloom_005-3.jpg

:yummy: Happy 4/20 420! :yummy:

In appreciation of this wonderful website and the people on it, I offer this pictorial.
This machine has been inspired by many of the growers who bless this site with their pioneering mindset. I commend you all!

And now I present to you....

The Aeroponic R2-D2 Cloning Droid

100_09651.JPG
100_09661.JPG

100_09583.JPG
100_09563.JPG

100_09704.JPG
100_0985.JPG

The cloning droid is a life size R2 D2 pepsi store display cooler that you may have seen in mini-marts when the Star Wars movies were in theatres.
The business part of the droid is a six site, 3 gallon home made aeroponic bucket style clone machine.
Lighting is supplied by one 17 watt OTT-LITE cfl horticulture lamp and one Duro-Test cfl 26 watt Spiralux Vita Lite.

The clone machine was built to propogate very large cuttings. The cuttings were so big that they had a hard time perking back up so I need to stake them for the first 72 hours. After that they held up on their own and have remained perky. Temps are running a bit cool so it's taking a few days longer than usual to root. They have now been in the machine for 8 days.

The cloning bucket was built for less than $25 and was very easy to build. I have another lid for it so I can transform it into a three site aerobucket in seconds once the clones take root.
The ins and out of the construction of this machine will be posted on my diy thread soon!

Have a great day 420!

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

Bullshit!! That's exactly the droid I'm lookin for! That thing is friggin awesome!

May the schwartz be with you!

:goodjob::thumb:

+Reps

This new glass shop opened up down the road from me several weeks ago. These cats have the baddest artists I've seen. Tell em' what you want and they will make it for you on the spot. I'm heading there saturday to have a fancy new bowl made for the D-Fuze.
100_09874.JPG
100_09882.JPG

Happy 420! :grinjoint:

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

Bullshit!! That's exactly the droid I'm lookin for! That thing is friggin awesome!

May the schwartz be with you!

:goodjob::thumb:

+Reps

That is WICKED!!! were did you ever find R2D2? +REP whenI can!

Thanks Fellas!
I found this guy on ebay about 4 years ago. I've used him as a cooler for parties and tailgating but I knew one day I would use it to grow pot. Thanks to 420 mag R2 gets to fulfill his destiny.
I bet you guys will never see Star Wars the same way ever again!:grinjoint:

And as another great trucker movie stated:
"Uh, Breaker One-Nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You got a copy on me Pig-Pen? C'mon"[/QUOTE]

LMAO :rofl:
My man I have "Convoy" on my Ipod. My neighbors freak when I crank that playlist! They think I'm certifiable!

Thanks Fellas!
I found this guy on ebay about 4 years ago. I've used him as a cooler for parties and tailgating but I knew one day I would use it to grow pot. Thanks to 420 mag R2 gets to fulfill his destiny.
I bet you guys will never see Star Wars the same way ever again!:grinjoint:

Now every time I watch StarWars I'm gonna wonder whats REALLY in that metal dome head of his.! just exellent!!

I think it's a one of a kind my good friend! I added the pre bubbler bowl today. Check out how only the water in that piece get's nasty and the water in the bottom is clean. By the time the smoke hits your lungs it's clean as a whistle and cool as ice.
My best suggestion is to find those out of the way less popular head shops that use local artists rather than ordering mass shipments from catalogs. You'll find superior craftsmanship, thicker glass, and the artists take pride in their work. It's kinda like finding a good tattoo artist. Sure they're everywhere but there's only a few elite.

Nice plug for local artists OB.

So, speaking of glass, what's the best way to clean your bong? Any household items that can be combined to really get the "gunk" out? I was thinking of trying Coca-Cola, since that seems to be a cleaner in "disguise", I hear it eats away all kinds of nasty.

I'd be interested in your McGyver expertise, or even if you know of a chemical cleaner to use. A ton of years ago, I think there was a liquid called Grunge, or something like that?

Thanks Bandit!
SF

nice. there is actually a place near me that does custom glasswork. I'll have to go check it out! I want to get a bubbler with dual doughnuts and lots of fuming, but I'll take yours if you ever wanna sell. lol ;)

Nice plug for local artists OB.

So, speaking of glass, what's the best way to clean your bong? Any household items that can be combined to really get the "gunk" out? I was thinking of trying Coca-Cola, since that seems to be a cleaner in "disguise", I hear it eats away all kinds of nasty.

I'd be interested in your McGyver expertise, or even if you know of a chemical cleaner to use. A ton of years ago, I think there was a liquid called Grunge, or something like that?

Thanks Bandit!
SF

I've always been partial to Grunge Off in the powder form that mixes with warm water. It works like oxy clean and has a scrubbing bubble action. With the D Fuze I tried a product called Formula 420. It's pricey at $8 a bottle but it disolves everything and gets your glass looking like new. I also use scalding hot water thru my sink sprayer for the rinsing to get my glass spotless. :grinjoint:

Hope everyone had a great 4/20 !!!!!

Update time!
Well the six clones that started off this journal are being chopped as this is being written. It looks like the Ganja Gods have blessed my harvest once again with both beauty and bounty. Pics will be coming in the very near future but here is a sneak peek

100_09921.JPG

The Air Pot mother plant has outgrown the veg box and has been moved to flower.
I've also hung my T5 fixture in the bloom hut vertically to give her some side light. She also has the UFO hung at an angle to focus on developing her cola to the max.
There are only three plants in the bloom hut right now. That will soon change because the R2D2 clones have started to show roots so they will go to veg in less than three days and the cycle of my farm will repeat itself.
100_10002.JPG

I'm also pround to announce the birth of a new baby girl! Her name is Yumbolt and she was born on 4/20! Something tells me she's going to be special.
100_10011.JPG

Back
Top Bottom