The Comprehensive

I would suggest an SPF of 30 or higher sunscreen......

Looking good Orange.. I like that 5.2 gal airpot. I was wondering how big they made those.... I'll be watching and waiting to see that beast in full bloom..... Keep up the good work..

Thanks Bro! I think they make those Air Pots in sizes over 20 gallons! The 10 gallon pot would grow a monster.
They're the standard in European tree farms

Be Irie, hey never thought of the sunscreen, but you do have a wonderful idea. Just got to figure out how to put it on all those tiny little leaves, LOL. But a sun screen would work if I could somehow find something that won't dry rot in AZ sun in a month.

Be Irie, hey never thought of the sunscreen, but you do have a wonderful idea. Just got to figure out how to put it on all those tiny little leaves, LOL. But a sun screen would work if I could somehow find something that won't dry rot in AZ sun in a month.

From what I hear on the news these days, better also make sure all your plants have immigration papers, and aren't illegal, or they'll be deported.

:rofl:

Too much smoke today. Sorry.

SF

Hey SF!

Check it out Bro!

100_10293.JPG

God only knows what my grow room will look like after I go thru this marathon!

Ugh a little roach joint what a horrible way to start the day lol
I am starting to regret taking so much time off for breeding projects but I am sure the turn around will be worth it.

Oh yeah I want that box set where did ya pick it up at?

Ugh a little roach joint what a horrible way to start the day lol
I am starting to regret taking so much time off for breeding projects but I am sure the turn around will be worth it.

Oh yeah I want that box set where did ya pick it up at?

LOL!
Weird thing with that box set. I got it off Ebay. I checked the sellers feedback and saw that others had bought the same box set and left positive fb so I felt good about the buy. 3 days after i placed the order Ebay sent me an email saying the box sets were counterfeit, they were closing the sellers account and I could get my money back. I knew they had already been shipped so I figured I would wait until after they came to file a complaint and get my refund.
So the box set gets here and if it's not authentic it is one helluva good counterfeit!
I think what the issue was is that the seller was selling the box sets for less than half of what other sellers were asking so one or more filed a complaint accusing my seller of dealing counterfeits. A good way to rid yourself of competition undercutting your prices.
I've only experienced one counterfeit dvd box set in my life. It was the complete series of the old show "Chips" and it was real bad. The shows looked like they were 4th generation vcr recordings from Canadien TV. That was the last time I ever bought something from a Canadien web site..

beautiful plants. Want to start experimenting in AZ using a green house. No light system needed here, but how do you protect the plants from too much sun and keep them from burning?

Horticultural shade cloth is what alot of commercial vegetable growers use! You can get various densities and lengths online. I've even seen it in camoflauge for Guerrilla grows. ;)

Damn Orangeblood, Thats sweet! I used to love Mc Guyver growing up. How'd you find that box set?
:cheer::popcorn:

I concur, you way too much time on your hands and I'm getting the benefit:goof::goof:

lolol, or how bout "Damnit Bobby, Didn't I tell you NOT to use all of the miricle grow?"

or " damman, dang-ol-buds-big-bigger-n-a-goddamn-tree-man. dunno-wha-moreta-say-bout-that-man, but dang."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad to make y'all smile and laugh!

I love how the fellas look so shocked at the pile while Boomhauer lools like he's singled out a fatty he wants to set fire to.

Big thanks to Happy Kitty for rating the pic a 10!:Rasta:

This one will have to go to the mvps:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom