The Comprehensive

So the results are in and the preliminary findings for the smoke reports on the herb harvested during this journal is that my bud is damn near too strong.
None of the weed I grow is for sale but I do give some away to a few close friends who are light smokers. One buddy who only smokes maybe an 1/8th a month says my herb is too strong for him now. He cant even take a full toke because it's just too much. He took one hit and had to sit down for awile to regain his equilbrium. Another said he's read about weed sometimes having a *** like psychedelic high but never experienced it until now.
I have somewhat of a tolerence to it so I can take three or four hits before the heavy body high ovewhelms me. The flavor and pungency of the smoke is piercing even in my bong. It sends my brain into overdrive with conceptual thinking and gives me a get up and do it mentality but it will also have me doing and thinking about several things at once. It has a very loopy and orbital high.The first thirty minutes can be intense so driving or anything that requires me to have my wits about me is avoided. The come down is pleasant. Not real heavy on the narcotic effect. I have found it better to come down completely before lighting another otherwise the narcotic effect will intensify.

So that about does it for this journal! I want to go ahead and start a new one now since I've learned so much recently and my grow room has changed drastically since I first opened up this journal. Plus I need a better title. I dont know what I was thinking with this one. But anyways, thanks to all who contibuted on this and I hope to see y'all in the next one!
OB over and out! :peace:

To the mods- This one can go ahead and be moved to completed journals. Thanks for all your help!

Yea the Psychadelics of white widow REALLY come out in good brownies. The ones I've made give me a wavy shroom feeling complete with ups, downs, and the feeling of looking at life thru a movie screen. Gotta love it if you can handle it.

Congrats on Completion of your new Journal my man! Stop by mine and let me know how to get to your new one once you get it up and running, K? Keep up the good work bandito'

I think I've got a bit of tears in my eyes. Say it ain't so bro. Just as things were getting into full swing!

Is this the end, or just a new beginning. I don't know what I'm going to do without the comic genius known as OB.

Do I dare ask how long we'll be without your journal? :bitingnails:

I think I'm going to smoke away my sorrow.

SF

Sounds like something I'd like to sample :) I've had plenty of White Widow but not like you've described...at least not from three or four hits! Glad to hear you've got the potency bit down, tell your buddy who has trouble with just one hit to hit it without covering the carburetor, let more air in with the smoke and dilute it a bit more ;)

+++Rep if I can!

Back
Top Bottom