Cape Mountainside Bay Garden: Transkei Sativa Soil Grow

Mystery Purple got the chop today. Another boy. I am seeing what looks like a powder on one leaf in the picture. I didn't see it out there. I will go back and inspect the others. If pollen, my poor Inzane will have got it. If PM, then it may have been just this plant, but he was looking so healthy I didn't see signs of PM. Chopped to shreds, so that nothing further can mature.

IMG_20210129_091415.jpg

Weekly Update:
I see white residue on my plants from the pest management, and I am just a tad concerned I might be mistaking PM for residue of pesticide. I am going to by some citric acid and give them a thorough spray just to be on the safe side.
Sadly, I think DWD is a boy. Please have a look and see if you think that the highlighted thingy is a nanner.
From the top:
Holly (Transkei)
Inzane ITM
Wedding Cake
DWD
LC-18 x Transkei
DSC_2837-Edit.jpg
DSC_2840-Edit.jpg
DSC_2848-Edit.jpg
DSC_2851-Editb.jpg
DSC_2855-Edit.jpg

They all look like they are super happy. Shouldn't be PM around its always windy and it's been dry and hot so I would just check them after tbethe rain or spray them down with some water. Good old tap water or rain water. Do that before citric acid. I have some super thick canopies this year. No sign of any mould.

They all look like they are super happy. Shouldn't be PM around its always windy and it's been dry and hot so I would just check them after tbethe rain or spray them down with some water. Good old tap water or rain water. Do that before citric acid. I have some super thick canopies this year. No sign of any mould.
Thank you LR. That's encouraging. I think there was a 90 % chance of rain this evening but so far just spitting. I'm sure it will rain judging from the weather, so I will check in the morning.

Look who's been doing my pest control and plant patrol... such a sweety, growling and circling me and trying to show me it's her territory. She stuck around for some cuddles and headbutts, waited while I watered the plants and then ran off into the mountain again. Cannabis Cat shall henceforth be known as Ceecee, abbreviated CC.
IMG_20210202_191241.jpg
IMG_20210202_191341.jpg
IMG_20210202_191453.jpg

Weekly Update:

I am still alternating days with plain mountain water / Cape Seaweed / Seagro / Molasses / Epic 5:2 feeds. Pest control without neem now. I am only using the BB foliar spray every 3 days.

DWD is not showing any boy parts. I jumped the gun on that. It looks as if there may be flowers on the way.
DSC_2865-Edit.jpg

LC- 18 x Transkei is about to bloom
DSC_2867-Edit.jpg

Holly (Transkei) and Holly close up
DSC_2883-Edit.jpg
DSC_2886-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake and close up
DSC_2861-Edit.jpg
DSC_2871-Edit.jpg

Inzane In The Membrane and close up
DSC_2873-Edit.jpg

DSC_2880-Edit.jpg

They look beautiful, hopefully you dont mind me tagging along..your Wedding Cake looks healthier than mine maybe lol..mine was a rescue so really had to make it bounce back from being kinda stunted and almost completely yellow when i got her home. Im glad to find others so i can compare. Love your genetics you got going. And glad to see someone else likes to garden with their cats! Cheers!

They look beautiful, hopefully you dont mind me tagging along..your Wedding Cake looks healthier than mine maybe lol..mine was a rescue so really had to make it bounce back from being kinda stunted and almost completely yellow when i got her home. Im glad to find others so i can compare. Love your genetics you got going. And glad to see someone else likes to garden with their cats! Cheers!
Hi there and pleased to meet you. Welcome to my journal and thank you for your interest. I'll take a wander over to yours shortly and have a look at your Wedding Cake et al.

looking so healthy!
Thanks Yogi!

love cats ❤.

Garden looks terrific Carmen! I especially love the stacking on Holly the beautiful bush. :)
thank you Shed, I love her too. she's come a long way from being almost snuffed by that red locust!
love cats ❤.
These feral cats are cool because they are sweet and self sufficient. Pet cats tend to enslave me in a way that I no longer find charming lol.

Back
Top Bottom