Cape Mountainside Bay Garden: Transkei Sativa Soil Grow

Those pink pistils! :eek:
Ha ha! I was about to post exactly the same msg!! Lol.check out this one from last summer. It was a bag seed.
15B49593-ADEA-4B21-8DDC-F408BC786E2A.jpeg

F3DEC637-325F-4498-903A-F7DCD7EE5EA2.jpeg

They look great Carman. If any could be rooibaart pheno it would be the LC-18 x transkei. Still most interested to see how that one turns out. The double wild Durban should be pretty tight for a sativa and have like a manky green mango smell? All your plants look in great condition. Winning

like a manky green mango smell
like armpit
Hahahaha, I'm still figuring it out, but it is stinky, even as a babe there was a strong pong. I've smoked this before and I can't wait! It's the kind of deep fume that is addicting. I keep putting my face up against her leaves and nose breathing deeply.
Thanks LR and nice to meet you Enjoil!

Hahahaha, I'm still figuring it out, but it is stinky, even as a babe there was a strong pong. I've smoked this before and I can't wait! It's the kind of deep fume that is addicting. I keep putting my face up against her leaves and nose breathing deeply.
Nice to meet you bro, yeah like backlipslide said... nice pictures! I looove watching outdoor plants bloom! Any yours are going to put on a show! Man I got some bud called cat piss when I was a kid in California.... it was soooo stanky, you would pull your nose away, then smell it again cuz it has you hypnotized.

lately, i think i enjoy smelling the plants more than smoking. am rather over smoking flower atm. Cheers Carmen.

Hey Carmen, Lovely gardening you're doing and such appealing pics of the crop! It is really nice seeing what you are growing in South African soil. I still have in mind that absolute beauty of that Lerugged posted last year. :yummy:

Sadly, I think DWD is a boy. Please have a look and see if you think that the highlighted thingy is a nanner.
Wow, I had to laugh here. I used to have great eyesight but since the last couple of years my close vision is just crap, then I see you highlighting a solitary male pollen bud on your plant pics from 10 feet away and I'm thinking perhaps I need a bit of that South African soil to improve my eyesight!

Beautiful pic of purple pistils on the LC-18 x Studley! Great going Carmen! :hookah:

bud called cat piss
Thanks Enjoil. I watched such an interesting argument on Youtube recently between breeders who claim to have the real cat piss, and disagree with one another. It's legendary that is.

Beautiful shots Carmen!! I love the pink pistils :drool:
Thanks a lot BLS! :green_heart:

lately, i think i enjoy smelling the plants more than smoking. am rather over smoking flower atm. Cheers Carmen.
Hey Yogi! I can totally get that. Maybe that's all you need.
Hey Carmen, Lovely gardening you're doing and such appealing pics of the crop! It is really nice seeing what you are growing in South African soil. I still have in mind that absolute beauty of that Lerugged posted last year. :yummy:

Wow, I had to laugh here. I used to have great eyesight but since the last couple of years my close vision is just crap, then I see you highlighting a solitary male pollen bud on your plant pics from 10 feet away and I'm thinking perhaps I need a bit of that South African soil to improve my eyesight!

Beautiful pic of purple pistils on the LC-18 x Studley! Great going Carmen! :hookah:
LOL. Nice to see you Stunger. The purple pistils are on the DWD, so I was mistaken about the possibility of Rooibaard but I can get lost in those pistils. Everyone can do with a bit of South African soil I reckon ; ) That protrusion wasn't a pollen sac lol... I was seeing sacs everywhere after losing the mystery purple plant. And on LeRugged's plants... he really produces stunners!

That's the one I am watching closest. The seeds were just bred so it's aa tester along with the two I have going. Looking great.
LR it's exciting to be doing a test grow and I hope I can give you progress reports for as long as possible before my relocation at which point I delegate the care to my current housemate until harvest. That was an unexpected constraint that could not have been anticipated unfortunately.

So visually striking!
Thank you Stunger. I will try to get some shots of the whole plant next time. I can't wait to smoke it!

you are one hell of a photographer!! Wow! Absolutely stunning Carmen!! Never count your self out!! Love the coloured pistils!!
Thanks BLS! I appreciate the encouragement! I am inspired by your videos dude! What editing software do you use?

pro level you could say.
Ah yogi, you are too kind. I watched a video made recently by a top pro, about his process. The lengths that the real rockstar togs go to to get their shots is awe inspiring. Plus the gear (drooling).

Y'all should look for this guy inspirational for general, all round inspiration in the garden and behind the lens.

Stay grounded and lifted at the same time friends

Back
Top Bottom