Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

wait carcass, are you using coconut oil for the first time?
Not yet-I just bought the coconut oil yesterday afternoon...but I'm going to start the process later today.
I'll probably stick pretty close to my last weed/oil ratio,give or take a few grams-2.5 oz is a lot of weed...
I've still got a cup of the grapeseed stuff, I'll probably make gummies for my daughter with it-she'd never done any edibles before she tried my gummies, she discovered she really likes the way edibles work (as do I)
and she doesn't care if they're a little greasy, as long as they're free!:)

I was a line cook and an excellent pizza chef. Lol

By necessity I'm the family chef. If I waited for my wife to cook, I'd starve, unless she was hungry. Even then chances are all she'd do is make herself a sandwich.

My wife just eats half the piece of bread and puts it back in the bag when she’s hungry :laughtwo:
she’s a chef also... but when you’re not forced to cook sometimes it’s hard to bring yourself to do it

Cooking is a bit different though... you don’t have to take pictures to survive. You have to eat to survive.... also I’ll cook for 14 hours straight with no other breaks than droppin a deuce and checking my notifications for 5-10 minutes.... the last the thing i want to do when i get home is cook..

Come now, the professionalism is implied. I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I’m head and shoulders above most in the kitchen.... I should start publishing recipes on my journal...

edit: I also sanitize my phone with TB killing sanitary wipes

Speaking of cooking (or de-carbing)-here's 2.5 oz of Purple Punch and GDPxGumberry buds,about to go into a 240f oven for a couple hours...
1581378401374.jpeg

1581378431350.jpeg

Then into the MBM2 for 8+8 hours with refined coconut oil...

I stuck a bunch of Peyote Critical shake (I forgot i had it) in there before it went into the oven-another good thing about the foil pouch-it's re-sealable!

Here's the finished product from the infusion process that I started yesterday afternoon-
8hrs@160f /cool down/ 8 more hrs @160F (per @InTheShed -Thanks!)
Sorry I didn't get more pics-my hands were too oily to touch a camera...

Hot stuff:
1581473265465.jpeg

And cooled off :
1581473342482.jpeg

Looks a little like pea soup...
So that's 2.5oz of pot, in 2.25 cups of refined coconut oil-enough for about 200 gummies....

My first batch is going to be for a friend of mine- he says cannabis, specifically THC, helps
with his PTSD and Parkinson's disease, so we'll see if these gummies are good for more than
just getting me and Mrs.C high af ......:cheesygrinsmiley:

That's all for now-just wanted to finish what I started yesterday!
Have a great week everyone!

Here's the finished product from the infusion process that I started yesterday afternoon-
8hrs@160f /cool down/ 8 more hrs @160F (per @InTheShed -Thanks!)
Sorry I didn't get more pics-my hands were too oily to touch a camera...

Hot stuff:
1581473265465.jpeg

And cooled off :
1581473342482.jpeg

Looks a little like pea soup...
So that's 2.5oz of pot, in 2.25 cups of refined coconut oil-enough for about 200 gummies....

My first batch is going to be for a friend of mine- he says cannabis, specifically THC, helps
with his PTSD and Parkinson's disease, so we'll see if these gummies are good for more than
just getting me and Mrs.C high af ......:cheesygrinsmiley:

That's all for now-just wanted to finish what I started yesterday!
Have a great week everyone!

only 200 off of 2.5c of oil!?? That’s crazy talk... what size are your gummies?? Mine are 2ml, and I use 1/3c of oil for ~200 pieces.

Mine are pretty good size-The bears are 4.25g and the legos are 6.5g- Till you brought it up, I never really counted how many I make- I thought 50 or so-but I actually checked the molds right now,and I was a little low on my guess...
I make 20 legos and 44-48 bears,so 64-68 per batch or apx 256 total- I use 1/2 cup of oil per batch.
They do go a long ways,since i only need one..

and good on ya for helping out a friend in need!
Thanks,Shed- His Parkinsons ,till about a week ago,had only affected his left side,but
last week it started affecting his right side too- He's also a recovering alcoholic,so he's been hesitant to use anything psychoactive to treat it- but shit's gettin real now.
Hopefully the gummies give him some relief...Parkinsons is one F_cked up disease...

That’s interesting... you made me curious so I went and weighed one. My gummies are 2.15g, and I typically take 2 if I want to get stoned. I’ve only ever used fan leaves and trim... never buds.
my last run I used 68g of dried/decarbed material. The material is half the potency of buds at most..probably a lot less. That 68g made something like 220 2.15g gummies.. or 110 4.3g like yours.

I don’t cook my material in the oil though, I use ethanol. I like how I leave behind absolutely 100% of the chlorophyll...ive read that chllorophyll interferes with cannabinoids in edibles.

By necessity I'm the family chef. If I waited for my wife to cook, I'd starve, unless she was hungry. Even then chances are all she'd do is make herself a sandwich.
Or kraft dinner and Weiner's lol

Some how that comes back under or over cook noodles and more mushy lol

Baby that isn't a timer ending that is a smoke alarm hunny. Lmao.

Or kraft dinner and Weiner's lol

Some how that comes back under or over cook noodles and more mushy lol

Baby that isn't a timer ending that is a smoke alarm hunny. Lmao.
How'd you guess what she cooks?

I canned soups and stews when the price of the ingredients was low, back in the fall. It's my fall-back. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom