Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Ha!

When her fangs and claws are fully grown you're going to soil your trousers Catman!

looking good. to get the best possible yield from autos you want to run at least 16 hours of light. they usually take 11-13 weeks from sprout till harvest.

:rofl: damn buddie you caught me already shouldve known better than to nick your hiding chair you need it more hows the little one been keeping you up all night? Meant to stop by and congrateulate you but keep getting sidetracked :passitleft:

:cheer::slide::yahoo: congratulations your little ladies are now woman the longer veg should set her in good stead for flower cant wait to see you pull a few oz off them :bravo:

Too Many Pictures of Grace

Tomorrow is Tuesday my long day at work. Traveling out of town Friday.

I really like your new Avatar Sphnx!

I ordered a vaporizer from Canada. It was shipped regular mail - delivered today, but need a signature so all I got was a notice in my mailbox...I just don't want to sign for it, but I am thinking my post office wont know what it is? Christmas is coming and it's a *special gift* - Yeah, that is how I'm going to think about it..

Ada has decided to put on her Lady Dress - I took advantage of lighter pots to drag out the Ladies for way to many pictures. Again, shitty light and less than helpful cell-phone camera. I tried the flash on one and mostly got a shot of glowing pistils.

This evening I get to look through all the grow journals and relax! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ada at 40 Days has joined the Flower Club:

Ada_11_.jpg

Ada_8_.jpg

Ada_3_1.jpg

Ada_9_.jpg

Grace, 44 days above soil - Sorry about all the photos - I think this whole thing is fascinating...

Grace_6_.jpg

Grace_14_.jpg

Grace_9_.jpg

Grace_18_.jpg

Grace_17_.jpg

Grace_4_.jpg

Grace_16_.jpg

Grace_15_.jpg

Grace_11_.jpg

Grace_10_.jpg

Grace1.jpg

Thanks for looking - right about now I am appreciating autoflowering cannabis!

:Namaste:

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! My Catman, you are doing a fantastic job!

You sir, are doing wonderfully! Awesome plants =awesome Catman!

Hey Catman - looking really fine! I am so jealous that you are this far ahead of me. I want to see my buds yesterday!!! Good growing, my friend.

Hey Catman - looking really fine! I am so jealous that you are this far ahead of me. I want to see my buds yesterday!!! Good growing, my friend.

Don't be jealous, be excited! You get to experience all of the growth yourself :)

very nice. what lights are you growing under?

I'm eager to see how your flowers form since you're a good grower with healthy plants and it seems like you don't do any silly defoliation (besides a proper lollipopping). do you keep the lights within 12" of the canopy?

Hey b.real - No, 12" is too close. My aim was to keep the light about 20" above the canopy during the grow, but they're at 17" now. The LED's don't "feel" hot but they will ruin a plant too close. Check out Buckshot's journal, he's always had great buds from his LED grows

IDK about the good grower part - but I'm usually 'reasonable' (scared) - thanks for checking in :peace:

Ada is really getting thick in the middle. I love the full photos from the side. Grace is also stretching her waistline!

Girls looking good!

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just a fast Update.

Grace may be a gonner (?) but I'm doing my best for her.

Sick, and tired from work so no photos. I have the lights back on a 20/4 schedule for warmth, it's been getting too cold in the closet.

From looking around the interwebz, it looks like Grace is suffering from nitrogen deficiency. Everyone notes that towards the end of flowering it is typical for the bottom leaves to yellow as the buds are stealing nitro from the leaves - But Grace is not quite near that point and this morning the light yellowing was traveling up towards the other leaves as well. Gave Grace a nice feeding, but I don't like the looks of those leaves at all.

No way to get to a shop for more than I have right now so it will be what it will be! :peace:

Ada seems fine.

I have been reading through your journals but haven't been typing much - sorry - good growing to you all!

:Namaste:

hmm pardon me if you already stated this but when was the last time you gave Grace a good flush with plain water?

Also, are you letting that soil dry out to almost bone dry before watering again?

I'm not saying these are the things you should do, just trying to gather more info brother. I want to see you succeed and harvest both ladies.

Back
Top Bottom