Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

Looking good catman sorry im only just making it at the end but your ladies sure look good cant wait to see the final product but +rep for growing under led alone through the winter so glad spring is here :passitleft: big plans this summer :cheer: maaaasive auto grow :volcano-smiley: but anyway I so hope that your state doesnt follow through the ballot to only allow select commercial growers to grow the idea is criminal anyone who wishes to grow for personal and has the skill to do so should be allowed :Namaste: feel like im going on a bit I blame the cheese im smoking :volcano-smiley: but :goodjob: remember if you cant be good be good at it :high-five: ps I dont worry ive had a couple of seed clusters and got 3seeds in each the bud wasnt affected and I got free fem seeds happy daze but that just looks like a fat calyx :bong:

... remember if you cant be good be good at it :high-five:

LOL :high-five: :blunt:

Hey good to see you here scottish :Namaste: If these weren't auto plants I don't know what would have happened. I was able to run the lights 20/4 for the warmth build up then reduce the amount as it got warmer. A photoperiod would not of survived with all the light f*ckery I pulled these last 3 months LOL :) I can't wait to see what you come up with this summer :peace:

It's the end of what seemed like an endless winter here but these Ladies and 420 here helped me not loose my mind all the way :rofl: The window is open and Cat is looking outside! Thanks! :Namaste:

And they look so amazing for it I showed lilmiss your pineapple express and she now wants one and the barneys farm pinneapple chunk is amazing smoke ive had a few oz off the inlaw in the last 2months as I await my crop so a auto version im off too the seedbank :skeptical: the photoperiod is way to big and crazy as is your auto but looks alot more manageable shes going too have some big delicious buddage on her im looking forward to watching your ladies flower more than mine atm :yummy::bigtoke::rollit::slide::goodjob:

:cheer::smokin::hookah::smokin::cheer:

Well here is a few week 9 watering time photos along with one Cat

Penny the Pineapple Express:

WK_9_1_.jpg

CC the Cash Crop:

WK_9_4_.jpg

Both:

WK_9_6_.jpg

I'm getting ready for a chop - Maybe even tomorrow. I can't have the smell any longer and I'm not out for extra strength. I led Ada the white widow go too long and it's good sleep med ... but I cannot smoke it but before bed. It's too hallucinogenic and I am rendered immobile. I've got a sh*t ton left so I'm good on the full strength product LOL :cheesygrinsmiley:

WK_9_13_.jpg

:Namaste:

I love the harvest! So exciting!! :cheer: Beautiful girlies, TopCat! :dreamy: I like the cat, too. Black cats are my favorite, although I have given my heart to a chubby orange boy by the name of Mr. Noodles, affectionately called 'Garbage Face' by Sweetleef...I don't know why....

Looking forward to a harvest update! Woo-Hoo!!

I love the harvest! So exciting!! :cheer: Beautiful girlies, TopCat! :dreamy: I like the cat, too. Black cats are my favorite, although I have given my heart to a chubby orange boy by the name of Mr. Noodles, affectionately called 'Garbage Face' by Sweetleef...I don't know why....

Looking forward to a harvest update! Woo-Hoo!!

Thanks Ms Magic - I'll try to get some good shots :cheer: And, I think we all know your beloved Mr Noodles is not really a 'garbage face' LOL that's just love coming out of a guy

~~~~~ don't ask why ~~~~~~~ :rofl:

Nice job! Penny has some gorgeous color. Do you have plans for your next go around?

Thanks Jade :) This was the only one of three PE seeds I bought that took off. The other two turned out poorly. One didn't sprout [could be my fault?] and the other had a strange, deformed root...seems like these auto's are a gamble

I was hoping I wouldn't have to have a 'next go 'round' here in this condo. I was hoping I could get moved before running any more grows, but I'll bet I'll probably run out before then....things take longer than you want sometimes LOL.

I've got one more white widow auto - a freebie blue cheese photoperiod and a handful of unknown photoperiod bagseed. I don't think I could bear carefully tending a photoperiod over time just to have to chuck it due to an inspection or someone noticing the smells.....

:peace:

If they are under your buds against the stem you are just fine. IF they are in the middle of the buds you might have a problem, but I don't thin you'll have anything to worry about. They should get covered in trichs and be really pretty very soon.

I cant say for sure if the swollen calyxes are detracting from the bud all I can say is I have had them on every auto some larger than others but the bud has been really nice still I just add all those calyx to my smoke when the plants done but when I first ever saw them I thought they where seed pods and my lady had been pollinated :skeptical: ill see if I can get some snaps of lilmiss's calyx after work for you :passitleft:

I cant say for sure if the swollen calyxes are detracting from the bud all I can say is I have had them on every auto some larger than others but the bud has been really nice still I just add all those calyx to my smoke when the plants done but when I first ever saw them I thought they where seed pods and my lady had been pollinated :skeptical: ill see if I can get some snaps of lilmiss's calyx after work for you :passitleft:

Thanks scottish I went ahead and chopped her and have been trimming her - I'll get some photos later they take so long to upload here sometimes :smokin: I had never seen these calyx last grow and they just seemed to show up. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ladies are looking great catman.....hope you get the house move sorted soon buddy...

Thanks welshman :cheer: PE is pretty but not as substantial as she looks. She's always been airy but very sticky. On the one hand the LEDs kept warmth in the closet, and even seemed burnt at the tips, but a huge amount of this past f*cking winter was unnaturally cold. Just heinous. These plants were troopers, but they had to have suffered. She had cloudy and clear trichs and a couple amber even, but we'll see how she looks tomorrow.

Also - I have too much built up in my mind about housing. But one thing is I won't have to shatter my nerves about being found out LOL

:peace:

PE HARVEST:

In the laundry room - She looks full and bushy, but her buds never did tighten up. I could have let her go longer, I think it was JadeLotus that said hers thickened up after letting it go another couple weeks. The way she looked with her withering main cola and trich colors, I didn't want to risk pushing longer.

PE_Harvest_11_.jpg

Trimmed - sticky sticky sticky!

PE_Harvest_18_.jpg

PE_Harvest_27_.jpg

Love the colors - this is from a smaller side branch that I held back to use. When I get better at training the even canopy would solve the problem of the tops ripening before the side branches, which happened big time with both plants. Tricky temps this winter - also lead to a screwy light schedule. I'm pleased I got something useful given the circumstances and my N0oB experience

PE_Harvest_24_.jpg

CC alone in the closet - she's trying to ripen, but has actually looked the same this past week. No apparent change.

PE_Harvest_26_.jpg

I was hoping to get PE earlier for less couch lock, but my sample last night was pretty dopy smooth but sleepy. Nice pain relief. I'm burnt out on winter and work so I've been dopy sleepy all on my own anyway LOL - We'll see how she changes after cure. Weight after a bit of drying.

The LED's worked pretty well - it's hard to tell given all the variables [autos are nutty things, I question my abilities, winter was a Mad B*tch] So who knows - I'm satisfied!

Thanks for stopping by

:peace: :hookah: :smokin: :hookah: :peace:

Any sticky harvest is cause for celebration. Good work getting each other through the winter Catman. One down, one to go.

Back
Top Bottom