Catman's I Hate Winter LED Auto Grow

I took some photos as I was taking CC off her stems tonight - Still too much moisture for a weigh in

CC_2_.jpg

CC_3_.jpg

CC_6_.jpg

The PE is curing nicely

PE_2_.jpg

PE_4_.jpg

I didn't trim too closely so as to keep some of the really nice trichome buildup. Figure I better optimize this grow as best I can to make up for the less than optimal [winter] grow conditions. I have to say what they may lack in the "big" department they make up for in "sticky."

The 'swollen calyxes' were on both plants and I'm wondering if they weren't some kind of indicator that the plants were out of whack developmentally due to too much cold (????)

So far both Ladies test out just fine in the Med department and it's nice to have a new strain around. I'll post a weight on CC soon and wrap this journal up.

:Namaste:

Congrats Catman.

Beautiful Catman. Good payoff. That first picture of CC is a beaut.

I like the idea SL was talking about. Running 1 photo with an auto and focus on training. I'm really looking at trying LightAddicts flux style with one of the SAGE seeds. Such tight node spaces would be marvelous in a flux. It takes a while to veg so the auto would make sure you didn't run out of meds.

I'm going to have to get a better pot LOL :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm already thinking about punching holes in solo cups :rofl:

Congrats Catman.

Thanks B A R :peace:

Beautiful Catman. Good payoff. That first picture of CC is a beaut.

Thanks Sweetsue CC is really pretty and still sticky good, but she wasn't the highest yielder. She had one or two really nice top bits but mostly she was handsome sticks of popcorn :cheesygrinsmiley:

cc58.jpg

That makes the total for this run 85 gr which is almost exactly what I got last grow. On the one hand one always hopes for more, but on the other hand winter was a hellish wasteland so hey, no complaints. Another positive could be this grow was just under the 100 gr line for possession/cultivation @ $150.00 fine.

Unless they want to destroy your stuff and taze you first :cheer:

No more word on the proposed legalization bill I was ranting about at the start of this journal

One thing I noticed was that both plants had a bit of troubles and PH issues together and at the same time as my last grow. I'm betting it's the soil [FFHF]. My son has the bag, but I remember something about the "good stuff" was guaranteed to last up to 6 weeks. If you had a photoperiod you'd be repotting, but autos stay in the pot they're started in. Something to ponder.

I got out my do it yourself bong and smoked up some of PE tonight and she was smooth and sparkly :cheer:

Quite pleased!

:peace: Thank you :420: for keeping me company and helping me grow my meds :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks:

And I'm quite pleased along with you. Think I'll take a moment in tribute and have a couple of Buddha with you. Cheers. :green_heart:

you just reminded me I gotta type up my testimony and hand it in by Thursday
I think this bill has one more stop before it goes through :thumb:
not sure but I think so and more than likely it will go through and well have dispensaries here
theres a few things I wanna do before I get my own card the wifey has a card its why I have a grow :thumb:

oh and Gratz Cat :high-five:

you just reminded me I gotta type up my testimony and hand it in by Thursday
I think this bill has one more stop before it goes through :thumb:
not sure but I think so and more than likely it will go through and well have dispensaries here
theres a few things I wanna do before I get my own card the wifey has a card its why I have a grow :thumb:

Congratulations on your win even though you gotta wait :peace: There's a lot of potential for you ahead Chronic :peace:

oh and Gratz Cat :high-five:

:tommy: Thanks! It worked out OK for me :tommy:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

I'll be looking forward to next winter's grow Catman. :love:

Looks nice catman anythin over an ounce I class as a very respectable and nice yield I know quite a few people that cant even manage to grow these little ladies (my brothers wasted about 10 beans and has switched to photos to eventually have meds) if I could give you reps I would but apparently I cant keep giving you it as often I need to spread it about but very nice job :goodjob::cheer::high-five: I cant wait to see what you acheive with bagseed photo :) any ideas what she may be? (Bagseed I grew I was told one smoke was cheese the other haze and the dealer was actually right I now have a pychosis cheese bean in to crack and trust my dealer that strains correct) but from my reading and knowledge bagseed tend to be more on the fem side as any grower gets rid of males so the plant that polinated the parent was a fem so seeds most likely be female gemetics but most say hermaphrodite plants caused the seed so hermaphrodite seed so dont grow bagseed but I like to think the seeds are from rodelisation (light stress as plant is left to long) so bagseeds are fun especially as the abuse you can give em cause after all there bagseed :skeptical: im going on so ill just finish with swollen calyx dw mate id see them as a sign of how well you grow mate big juicy individual calyx my thinking is they are there for extra chance to be pollinated ive had them every auto every grow not checked a photo to see if they have them but just pull em off and smoke em :bong: anyway enjoy your smoke you have enough meds and deservedly so you have green fingers I now wont listen if anyone tells me black cats are badluck :Namaste:

A big congrats to you, vaped crusader... Another fine haul !!!

I really hope the PE is as good in auto form as it is in photo...

Enjoy your harvest catman

My grow îs dead in the water.... Cànt do anything, new roof fitted anytime between now and winter...

Ive had to strip out the entire space... Would stick out like a sore thumb when tiles removed.... Gutted

Geez Budworshipper! I feel for you. :love:

Looks nice catman anythin over an ounce I class as a very respectable and nice yield I know quite a few people that cant even manage to grow these little ladies (my brothers wasted about 10 beans and has switched to photos to eventually have meds) if I could give you reps I would but apparently I cant keep giving you it as often I need to spread it about but very nice job :goodjob::cheer::high-five: I cant wait to see what you acheive with bagseed photo :) any ideas what she may be? (Bagseed I grew I was told one smoke was cheese the other haze and the dealer was actually right I now have a pychosis cheese bean in to crack and trust my dealer that strains correct) but from my reading and knowledge bagseed tend to be more on the fem side as any grower gets rid of males so the plant that polinated the parent was a fem so seeds most likely be female gemetics but most say hermaphrodite plants caused the seed so hermaphrodite seed so dont grow bagseed but I like to think the seeds are from rodelisation (light stress as plant is left to long) so bagseeds are fun especially as the abuse you can give em cause after all there bagseed :skeptical: im going on so ill just finish with swollen calyx dw mate id see them as a sign of how well you grow mate big juicy individual calyx my thinking is they are there for extra chance to be pollinated ive had them every auto every grow not checked a photo to see if they have them but just pull em off and smoke em :bong: anyway enjoy your smoke you have enough meds and deservedly so you have green fingers I now wont listen if anyone tells me black cats are badluck :Namaste:

Thanks for cheering me up scottish...for some reason I was hoping for a bit more than last grow for some unknown thinking problem reason. I'm happy with the quality - I'm getting more satisfied with the quantity thanks to you

:cheer:

I was hoping I wouldn't have to do another run in this condo - but bagseed it is for just the reason you said - no worries :winkyface: Even though it's bagseed I'm going to the Big City for soil, maybe fresh nutes. My Old Friend from the Big City who gave me the seed has been collecting them for a long time out of bags she says were "kush" but I have my doubts for sure. My first run [Hazel] was from another Old Friend B. who didn't know what the hell it was, but boy the huge stink was good, good, good :cheesygrinsmiley: But he turned out to be male :straightface:

When I start this next grow I hope to veg 2 or 3 to see if one can't be female....

A big congrats to you, vaped crusader... Another fine haul !!!

I really hope the PE is as good in auto form as it is in photo...

Enjoy your harvest catman

My grow îs dead in the water.... Cànt do anything, new roof fitted anytime between now and winter...

Ive had to strip out the entire space... Would stick out like a sore thumb when tiles removed.... Gutted

Thanks Budworshipper! :cheer: :volcano-smiley: :cheer:

Sorry you lost your space to roofers :straightface: I was wondering where you were....Here's hoping the roof goes on sooner than laster and you can get back at it! :)

The PE is nice for sure :cheesygrinsmiley: But probably not as super as what you've had :smokin: Keep lurking around spreading your cheer :cheer: We all need it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom