Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Thanks catman.

I'll edit for you. 26days, not weeks:laugh:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh yeah. My girls are smelling like yours now. I opened the closet door and said to myself "somebody is growing in here!"

:party: :cheer: :party:

It's a beautiful thing is it not?

So far my Ladies are not producing the stench my male photo did...that was one powerful odor. I have hopes for these plants but I will definitely take what I get. My tolerance is so low I will no doubt love the results LOL!

That is, if they make it. Still hovering by the closet due to the potential of screwing up with nutrients :/

:peace:

Don't stress bud, they'll be fine!

^^ What Sphnx said. :volcano-smiley::Namaste:

You hover because you are uncertain whether or not you've done the right things. Trust that you have until you are presented with evidence otherwise. As you get more grows under your belt this uncertainty will dissolve giving way to the confidence that experience brings.

... and to some fine quality buds for you my friend!

Think about it this way brother, every leaf is storage for nutrients. When you feed those nutes are stored and the flushes start to dilute those salts in the leaves that's why the leaves change color for certain deficiencies. Sometimes you mess up but you can always flush em' out and feed them proper.

What did you do anyway?

You hover because you are uncertain whether or not you've done the right things.

YES

Trust that you have until you are presented with evidence otherwise. As you get more grows under your belt this uncertainty will dissolve giving way to the confidence that experience brings.

That is wisdom right there. Well put. :Namaste:

Thanks to Colesdad I gave my light height another thought - My biggest fan leaves and new growth on Grace seemed a little odd to me, but not like the nute burn pictures I've seen. (leaves were actually turning away from the light) Then I realized: If I'm letting the plants grow into the light, Grace is probably too close now. She was at 17" from the light this morning, so I raised the light back up to 20"

Thanks Seraphim and Thanks Colesdad!

You learn as you grow, literally and metaphorically ;)

Think about it this way brother, every leaf is storage for nutrients. When you feed those nutes are stored and the flushes start to dilute those salts in the leaves that's why the leaves change color for certain deficiencies. Sometimes you mess up but you can always flush em' out and feed them proper.

What did you do anyway?

I just fed 3/4 tsp FF Grow Big and some CalMag.

My main concern is that I'm trying to keep both plants on the same watering/nutrient schedule for my own benefit (I have little energy - all my energy goes to work right now) so my littler one was getting a hefty dose for her age according to some info on autos I've read. I was hovering to see if Ada could take it, and also what big old Grace had to say about it too.

They both seem fine this morning except I needed to raise the light for Grace. Ada didn't seem to give a shit about being so close to the light! LOL Good for her.

She'll take it. Those are some sturdy girls you got there. If you're still stressin, flush her out tomorrow or whenever she's dry.

You learn as you grow, literally and metaphorically ;)

Dude. I have grown literally and metaphorically so hard over the years. It is so weird how I'm thrown back to noob status now! It's almost fun in a way - I feel like I'm 22 instead of 52 LOL

Oh - I get it. Grow -derrr

It's a good saying, I like it. You gotta start somewhere you know? I'm 25, been growing for 10 years. Commercially growing for 5. I've dedicated almost half my life to this beautiful plant, and I'm learning new things every single day. It's amazing how much knowledge can be stored in the dome piece ;) lol

It's a good saying, I like it. You gotta start somewhere you know? I'm 25, been growing for 10 years. Commercially growing for 5. I've dedicated almost half my life to this beautiful plant, and I'm learning new things every single day. It's amazing how much knowledge can be stored in the dome piece ;) lol

You have a great benefit being 25 - you learn so much faster and easier. I believe you retain nuances that are probably lost on folks in the later years...

:Namaste:

It runs in the family. My father is a genius, that man can do anything. I definitely got some of those genes. I love learning. You stop learning when you die. And that goes for everybody, if you didn't learn a single thing in a whole day. You need to pay attention more :) drilled into my head by my father and my grandfather on my mother side.

:passitleft::passitleft:

That's cool.

I have a similar smart family lineage, but with the addition of too much "quirk" for the surrounding American culture. Genetic down the line antiauthoritarianism blended with some arrogance. I'm the nice one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Which makes me miss life actually. I will be interested to see how well this cannabis med works to alleviate my ills and reduces the need for the shitty pharmaceuticals - I would like to get back to living rather than surviving. If the sample I had previously is any indication, I will be quite pleased...

Grace is taking a break from the light stress here in the kitchen

G56.jpg

She looks better now - I should put her back

Cannabis is indeed a natural wonder

My Northern Lights told me within 24 that they were unhappy with nutrients, and Ms Mango told me about 3 days later. That was a week ago, the ugly leaves and stopped getting uglier. They weren't ready for watering, but after seeing the burn, I flushed then. They looked very sad having burn marks and droopy from all the water. Now new growth is green and have since dried out and are standing stall. I feel like I have lost a weeks works of grow for veg, but live and learn.

They will soon let you know. But they will also forgive :thumb:

...Now new growth is green and have since dried out and are standing stall...They will soon let you know. But they will also forgive :thumb:

Thanks Colesdad - :cheesygrinsmiley: - So far so good, except for the light adjustment...Glad I caught it earlier than later. Glad your girls are green growing!

Hey mate, it took a little bit, but I'm

SUBBD :)

Got to go back a ways and read some more, but I like what I see so far :)

Good 336am from tasmania

Hey Catman!

Ladies look great!

I have a special fondness for auto flowers! They are a lot of fun for sure!

Don't let weird shaped leaves and colors freak you out too much with autos. They are strange little plants. I've never had an auto that didn't produce some wonky leaves when younger. I think sometime the autos grow too fast for their own good.

You're plants look nice and healthy. You are doing a great job. Hover because it's fun and if something comes up you'll be there!

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom