Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Thanks for doing all the work finding that thread! I remembered seeing that but couldn't remember where exactly. Fortunately for me, I could cut and vent my room to the outside, but for my budget it simply is too cost prohibitive.

I hope I have an extreme odor problem also!!

My friend that started growing when the laws here were enacted grew two ops before he had to tear down some stuff that the weed smell permeated. He grows 4 to 12 plants per op, but he has a specified room that is 14'x18'. He has a large carbon filter going to the outside now because the entire house smelled like weed. I particularly loved the ambiance and was comfortable smelling it, but he had a ton of problems trying to mask it from any visitors like his Mom and it ruined carpet with a weed smell....or made it better depending on perspective....

The house smelled strong even when he wasn't growing.

I'd still have the small room filtering if possible when you have the means. Even if it doesn't have an outlet, it scrubs to a small degree and can minimize the aroma.

My friend that started growing when the laws here were enacted grew two ops before he had to tear down some stuff that the weed smell permeated. He grows 4 to 12 plants per op, but he has a specified room that is 14'x18'. He has a large carbon filter going to the outside now because the entire house smelled like weed. I particularly loved the ambiance and was comfortable smelling it, but he had a ton of problems trying to mask it from any visitors like his Mom and it ruined carpet with a weed smell....or made it better depending on perspective....

The house smelled strong even when he wasn't growing.

I'd still have the small room filtering if possible when you have the means. Even if it doesn't have an outlet, it scrubs to a small degree and can minimize the aroma.

That doesn't sound too good Jake...:straightface:

My hope is to be out of here by next year. I'm going to "play it by ear" with the smell and see if I can't get by with minimal cost and simple solution here. If I can get out of the condo and back into my own property then smell/stink will be of no consequence and I will not be constrained to a closet :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cross your fingers for me...retirement is not kind to most of America :/

:Namaste:

Hey 420

I was going to update last night but after an unusually tough day at work I came home to a problem. My roommate opened the windows before he left for work because it was "going to be in the 60's" here. WTF? When I returned home during lights out the closet temp was 68, the RH was 35% and the ladies were a bit droopy. I spent the evening getting both back up to where they needed to be. It's all good now!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ada was 2 weeks above soil yesterday:

W_1_1.jpg

W_2_2.jpg

W_3_2.jpg

Grace will be 3 weeks on Saturday:

G_24_.jpg

G_3_1.jpg

G_4_1.jpg

G_22_.jpg

They're green and growing, but they just don't look as happy as they could be? Maybe next watering I will give 1/2 strength nutrients as well as 1/2 strength CalMag. I don't know. The Top LED I purchased apparently wont be here until next Tuesday (???) tracking showed it going back and fourth between 2 cities in California (???) Not too happy about that...but what can you do...?

Purchased the fan from Amazon and threw in a Loupe as well.

Hope all your grows are well

Excellent plants catman! My babies are about the same age, but your are much larger and prettier than mine, I hate you :laugh:.. Just kidding, of course.
You were much more patient than I was, I kept messing with them, nutes too soon, found out my rh was way too low etc.

I'm enjoying your thread, it is showing me the wrong things I am doing and what would happen if I chilled out a little and actually followed instructions (I'm not too good at that)!

Great job sir! :high-five:

Excellent plants catman! My babies are about the same age, but your are much larger and prettier than mine, I hate you :laugh:.. Just kidding, of course.
You were much more patient than I was, I kept messing with them, nutes too soon, found out my rh was way too low etc.

I'm enjoying your thread, it is showing me the wrong things I am doing and what would happen if I chilled out a little and actually followed instructions (I'm not too good at that)!

Great job sir! :high-five:

Well, Hey thanks - But honestly a grow, especially with autoflowering plants, depends a lot on the breeder and the seeds themselves. These 2 plans are the4th and 5th seeds I germinated for this grow. And, I am a terrible over waterer LOL!

All of us at 420 will need to keep learning and failing and succeeding in extraordinary ways! :)

And, this here particular grow ain't done LOL tune in tomorrow and see if these ladies are still alive!

:peace:

haha. I love checking in on the girls. First thing when you get home before kissing the misses bet you check on your girls :)

I gotcha, I have two cats here if that says anything!

I'm gonna say I'm definitely a crazy Catman :) Make what you will of that LOL

I'm gonna say 3 is not good company if you have a roommate sabotaging your grow - He's alright but I don't think he understands 1/2 of it. I fed him some eggs w/cannabutter and NOTHING HAPPENED he claims. He doesn't drink, never smoked weed, but thinks this grow is cool - like I'm a "weird hippie"

I've known him since college - He saved my ass letting me move in here about 2 years ago. Agreeing to let me use the spare room closet for a grow is above and beyond - even if he's less than helpful at times.

It just had to be said.

:peace:

Hard times are hard times man. I lived in my with car with my girlfriend for 6 months before where I'm at now. It was hell but I'd park the car up in the mountains and wake up to the most beautiful sunrises, I called that staying in the hotel. You gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Plain and simple.

Hard times are hard times man...You gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Plain and simple.

I know that's right - and also, as you know, make the best of it any way you can - like a sunrise view for sure.

Now, here is something that would brighten anyone's day: a small preflower

G_PF.jpg

Little Grace is Growing up!

Back
Top Bottom