Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Re: Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow and Pineapple Express

Keeping an eye on the Ladies since the watering and first introduction of nutrients this morning. These autos sure go along a lot faster - kind of unbelievable really. We'll see about output. Dinafem and Grass-o-matic are decent breeders from what I can tell from reading.

Grace the unknown grass-o-matic is two weeks old today and has some emerging side shoots:

G_LED_6_.jpg

G_2_3.jpg

G_7_.jpg

G_5_.jpg

G_6_.jpg

Lady Ada the White Widow is about one-and-a-half weeks above soil:

W_3_1.jpg

W_4_.jpg

W_5_1.jpg

W_9_.jpg

It is gonna be a cold week coming up - I think the spare room and the closet inside are as prepared for the winter months as I can get them - aside form the grow itself, odor will be the next challenge! I hope!

:Namaste:

Lookin beautiful my friend. They're lovin the LED's

They are looking great Catman! Yes, those autos move along at a pretty good pace.

It is gonna be a cold week coming up - I think the spare room and the closet inside are as prepared for the winter months as I can get them - aside form the grow itself, odor will be the next challenge! I hope!

:Namaste:

Odor will probably be a problem. It is a good problem due to it usually meaning some good herbage, but my OG Cheese would be stinking up the house without the carbon filter and the bathroom fan running all the time. You walk in that bathroom and the smell just changes to a comforting skunk/cheese aroma. :)

Odor will probably be a problem. It is a good problem due to it usually meaning some good herbage, but my OG Cheese would be stinking up the house without the carbon filter and the bathroom fan running all the time. You walk in that bathroom and the smell just changes to a comforting skunk/cheese aroma. :)

Hey Jake :peace:

Hazel's smell was pretty extreme, and there was not even a flowering period to add to that whole "wow my condo smells like weed" mess (I used some ONA in front of a fan and, to it's credit, it did work somewhat).

Now, the set up here is optimal because it is in the only room that does not share a wall with another unit. I do not have any way to ventilate really because the grow is not contained in a tent and I cannot drill holes.

I have been marinating on this for a while now - I go back to "I don't care" a lot, but, when the time comes, maybe I will? I have another light on the way and so any wonderful stench will only be amplified.

Anyone, Any Thoughts, Please Share LOL! :)

Don't under estimate the power of the flower! :)

You're going to have a living bouquet of cannabis flowers growing 24/7 for a month or two in a relatively closed environment. It's going to smell wonderful... to you.

My first thought still goes back to a carbon filter to scrub the air. A simple set up of a fan/filter in the room to continually remove offensive particles, however, with a full size room that's quite a job. A noisey one, too.

Combined with Ona gel or some other masking agent you may avoid becoming known as that condo :p

Future odor control is definitely worth continued considerations.

/Obi

You can buy some deodorizer gel, it works when you can't run a scrubber out. One thing you could so is run a scrubber, but not to anywhere, just around the room. It really helps with the smell.

Just a bit of my experience, Don't buy a cheap scrubber off ebay. They are cheap for a reason... :)

Just a bit of my experience, Don't buy a cheap scrubber off ebay. They are cheap for a reason... :)

Agreed. Made that mistake twice lol

Best to not advertise ya girls presence... Even if your legal, someone will moan, attach stigma or even steal ya bounty.....we love the boquets, but others arnt always so enlightend.

Stealth is my ultimate consideration... I like windows without bars too much... As im still classed as a criminal over here, i will stay under the radar.. Everyones different, along with your individual grow... It is your choice obviously, but my best advice for you is get a filter to deal with mother natures, most evocative of scents. :passitleft::passitleft:

I agree and I appreciate all the help

The "I don't care" mainly comes from just being too tired to think really. I don't see how I can run a carbon filter to nowhere...It would just sit in the closet really recycling around on itself. The closet is perfect except for this fatal flaw.

I found this and I may just try it:

diy-odor-control-bucket

I would set the bucket just outside the closet door. With the door to the room also closed it may be enough for just the two plants. It seems like the only doable solution?

Thoughts?

:peace:

That DIY looks kinda cool. Will it not fit inside the closet though?

Back
Top Bottom