CFL Grow Two Blackberry & Two Bluedream Bag Seeds

Re: cfl grow two blackberry and two bluedream bag seeds

A note on the Co2 lines. CO2 will degrade the cheap vinyl fish tank tubing. Spend the extra few bucks and get the silicon based tubing from any online fish supply or petsm*rt will carry it. It holds up much better over time.
good info thank you,have had the same jug set up for not quite a year,not arguing with you cause I might have the good stuff but it was tubing I bought about 6 years ago:peace: and it seems fine

Could be they are making better tubing now. It's been years since I've used anything but silicone. Eh who knows. The vinyl I'm familiar with would start getting hard then brittle. Dropping connections and just being unmanageable. It was fine If you set in and forget it and never moved it. But the moment you start moving it around you tend to get leaks.

For my purposes I needed solid connections. It's a little different trying to pump it into a body of water vs a grow room.

But my method would still be a good one to follow for a room. If you noticed in my link my bottles have a smaller bottle taped to the main reactor. All my caps are fitted with a male to male tubing connector drilled and tapped into the cap. Super glue is added at all connections, save for a pressure release male to male in the tubing line in the event of a blocked line this will pop instead of blowing the bottle to pieces in your room. these connector are only a couple of bucks for a 12 pack at any large chain pet store.

The main resivior tube is routed to the cap on the smaller bottle then from a second connector in the cap of the smaller bottle you run a line to the intended destination.

The reason for the smaller bottle it to prevent any of your mix from going out of the lines. Sometimes it can get in there and you don't want the mix getting on your plants. I didn't want any of that crap in my tanks. Any over flow will be contained in the smaller bottle.

If you glued the system up tight enough, you can also put a valve on the end of the exit tube. The system will hold a small amount of pressure. Again, if it gets too high the release connector will pop. But depending on how hot you have your mix you can turn it of for a few hours and be pretty safe.. (Might want to experiment in a bath tub first ;) )

The benefit of this is in the morning for lights on when you are checking on things as you leave, you turn the valve on giving the room a rush of CO2 to fill the space, then the reactor will just continue to produce as usual.

good post pure 1 if the mix is to rich it will bubble in the tube and clog it and after abit may cause the bottle to burst.and again I agree that it can send nasty goo thru the tube and get on your ladies yuk:( sounds like you got it goin on . I too have kept quite a large salt water reef tank and thats how I came to use the co2 and then for my garden:surf::). always wonderd how I could use that trickle filter for growin lol. got some ideas I do :peace:

budshot_4.JPG
budshot_2.JPG
budshot31.JPG

budshot_4.JPG
budshot_2.JPG
budshot31.JPG
bud_shot4.JPG

some of my pistils are comin out with like a red color never seen this before on all my grows til the end of flowering almost not two weeks in..is it sumthing im doing

how would the co2 help my grow..would it make my yeild bigger better sorry guys i have lot of question about this lol..i wanna learn sumthing new..will it cause my plant to grow faster

looks real good bro:) as long as they do get co2 you sure cant hurt nothing only help. if your temps get to high then this will help even more. the green wants the co2 and you can add h202 to the water every week and give o2 to the roots some say that to much peroxide might kill good bacteria in youre soil but I have put a tbs per gallon and a tsp of molasses in the same water when my plants look like that along with nutes every 2 weeks or every 3rd water and got some heavy buds doin just that as long as you dont over do anything you can only make her life better. just watch your ph and you will grow the stuff that killed Elvis! you are on the way there now even if you dont try none of the above:) main thing is to keep it simple:) the co2 will help you tho if it gets hot in the room and you cant fix it:bravo:

how gd is the spray on c02 the water..some people say thats easy to us

ok guys i got a problem,a few of my ladies got sum balls hangin around a few nodes not cool..i pick them off do know if that was a good idea..should i trash them or wat?i never had this problem before but they are still flowering good..
balls_31.JPG
balls_22.JPG
balls10.JPG

to me this aint good. is it just that one? if so get pat out of there NOW! you can keep her or him somewhere else but thats a hermie so if you can let it grow Ive read that the seeds may be female. ONE WAY OR THE OTHER GET IT OUT NOW! maybe wet the plant down to before you move it so you dont disturb any of those flowers and spread pollen around:peace:

i found them on two plants that are flowering really good i have no other grow room right now may have to build one now..man this suck ass lol,i should have gotten clones...so i should just chopped them down and wait for those other two to harvest..i pulled off those seeds it was only 7 seeds the rest of the plant has white pistils all around..

just me but:rip:if you can pull them off try that but it only takes 1 to screw your girls.but like I said that some people say that this is how you get femminised seeds so you go with what you think:peace:

ok thanks fish im pulling them out..ill be left with two plants maybe ill get sum clones and throw those into flowering..i dont wont seeds all over tha place..i hate seeds in my weed

Make sure ,if ya wet them down to wipe up anything that drips off ,walls too ,because when it dries ,you can have problems with pollen ..if it's a good strain , ya can get some feminized seeds ,off of he-she ...bummer sorry for your loss:sorry:

thanks sfw88. so fish i thinking im jus gonna keep them alive,i went to sleepy woke up smoked a blunt of sum bomb ass jack herrer check them out one lasttime,and said ima flower these bitches to the max lol these plants are now 2 weeks in flowering looking..
IMG_20120522_092447.JPG
IMG_20120522_092431.JPG
IMG_20120522_092425.JPG
IMG_20120522_092400.JPG
IMG_20120522_090958.JPG
IMG_20120522_090418.JPG
IMG_20120522_090323.JPG
IMG_20120522_090313.JPG
IMG_20120522_090302.JPG
IMG_20120522_090256.JPG
..i gonna build another grow box and start a sog green in my room..i remember my first grow ever,when i harvest it and dryed it i found two or three seed in there..i have sum fat ass buds too.check out my old pic in my gallery..ima post sume pic they looking gd still tho and i havent found anymore seeds yet lol...

had to give them a good flush i put to much nutes,i can tell by how my leaves look.but i did that i was test how much these plants can handle and they handle really good as you can see but ima turn it down a lilttle..

heres my old growbox i loved this thing temp stayed at 83 and 70 at night time to build it again...
100_2210.JPG
101_2151.JPG
101_2191.JPG

well it would suck to have to scrap the grow and thats I nice grow box you will get you some good bud either way:):circle-of-love:

thanks fish cake,,we will see how good this grow turns out...full speed ahead

Back
Top Bottom