Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Mr green, You think more then the cherry p?? Necks soon be snapping 😂 I'd buy clones off @DonChiefums20 any time I have faith in his strain choices makes me want to step out a bit more!
Only reason I'm mentioned cap junky because clones were going for 1,500 us dollar couple years ago in Colorado.
I'm sure the cherry p will be perfect too because of DC...
It's all good:passitleft:

Only reason I'm mentioned cap junky because clones were going for 1,500 us dollar couple years ago in Colorado.
I'm sure the cherry p will be perfect too because of DC...
It's all good:passitleft:
Have you heard that before DC? That's just local folks grabbing it.
I couldn't charge my homeboy if we are in the same game..
I'm probably going to spend less time with seeds and focus more on legit clones tbh

Have you heard that before DC? That's just local folks grabbing it.
I couldn't charge my homeboy if we are in the same game..
I'm probably going to spend less time with seeds and focus more on legit clones tbh

Ya the price for clones is ridic sometimes. The guy that I got it from paid 1k for it. And ya popping beans will forever be in my heart for what might come but legit clones is where you save time and money.

Ya the price for clones is ridic sometimes. The guy that I got it from paid 1k for it. And ya popping beans will forever be in my heart for what might come but legit clones is where you save time and money.
The money isn't a issue especially if you run it a few times.. definitely pays for itself.
Should have jumped on this bandwagon long time ago.
Appreciate your insight DC

Garden Update

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We went to Texas. The ladies grew nicely while I was gone. I went ahead and put the trellis on and tried to even things out. Stem rub across all plants smell crazy cant wait to start flowering them.

Garden Update

Hey hope everyone is doing well. This past weekend was pretty fun a few friends came up from Texas and we went to the DGC Cup here in CO and man were we stoned lol. Tried over 50 strains. The thing that stood out the most was the Cherry Paloma again for me but I did taste some things that had Tangie in it and can taste it instantly. Which makes me excited for the Cherry Paloma I have and also thinking about some type of orange strain I need in the rotation. Before I started growing Clementine was my favorite strain. I havent been able to find the seeds or original cut of that so I guess I kind of forgot about it until I tasted all the orange things at the cup. I also picked up another clone it was only $25 so I couldnt pass it up. Its called hotrod OG. I asked him which of the cuts he had was the most gas and he pointed that one out so I figured Id give it a try.

The garden is doing good almost time to put the second layer of trellis up and getting ready for flower. The bottoms need to be cleaned up and the tops have been getting trained pretty much every other day to fill most of the screen. I dont think I will be able to fill the middle part of the bottom screen but it will be ok and will prob allow for more air flow when things start to stretch.

Looking great in their chief and looking forward to seeing your new cut reveal too👌🏽 lol hopefully it surprises you! I think it was grim for Mr green that was a unexpected surprise. Maaan wish I could come to one of these events!
You've definitely inspired me to get thes old strains out my head and try something new so got some plans after I finish this grow 😎👊🏽

Garden Update

Hey hope everyone is doing well. This past weekend was pretty fun a few friends came up from Texas and we went to the DGC Cup here in CO and man were we stoned lol. Tried over 50 strains. The thing that stood out the most was the Cherry Paloma again for me but I did taste some things that had Tangie in it and can taste it instantly. Which makes me excited for the Cherry Paloma I have and also thinking about some type of orange strain I need in the rotation. Before I started growing Clementine was my favorite strain. I havent been able to find the seeds or original cut of that so I guess I kind of forgot about it until I tasted all the orange things at the cup. I also picked up another clone it was only $25 so I couldnt pass it up. Its called hotrod OG. I asked him which of the cuts he had was the most gas and he pointed that one out so I figured Id give it a try.

The garden is doing good almost time to put the second layer of trellis up and getting ready for flower. The bottoms need to be cleaned up and the tops have been getting trained pretty much every other day to fill most of the screen. I dont think I will be able to fill the middle part of the bottom screen but it will be ok and will prob allow for more air flow when things start to stretch.

Glad you guys had a great time braddah! Ladies look on point and looking at another great yield too.
And congrats on the clone :passitleft:

I transplanted the Cap Junky before I left. She coming along nicely.

Looking great in their chief and looking forward to seeing your new cut reveal too👌🏽 lol hopefully it surprises you! I think it was grim for Mr green that was a unexpected surprise. Maaan wish I could come to one of these events!
You've definitely inspired me to get thes old strains out my head and try something new so got some plans after I finish this grow 😎👊🏽

Lol thank you man. I wish some of you guys could come out to an event Im sure it would be fun to share some of the smoke we see each other grow! What new strains you have in mind?

Glad you guys had a great time braddah! Ladies look on point and looking at another great yield too.
And congrats on the clone :passitleft:

I transplanted the Cap Junky before I left. She coming along nicely.
Thanks man ya I think yield will be decent also this time. Was thinking about 2 more weeks of flower but I think im going to flip next week.

Glad you got the cut. Cant wait to see what she looks like on your end!

Lol thank you man. I wish some of you guys could come out to an event Im sure it would be fun to share some of the smoke we see each other grow! What new strains you have in mind?
Yeah definitely just hope I don't get cavity search at the boarder 🤣
I have a couple in mind but not sure yet. I can only buy seeds soo see what I decide on payday

Yeah definitely just hope I don't get cavity search at the boarder 🤣
I have a couple in mind but not sure yet. I can only buy seeds soo see what I decide on payday
I gotcha bro, :passitleft:yeah, they will be checking your tonsils..lol..we will make it happen braddah :rollit:
Too many Js today please forgive my craziness :Namaste:

Hi Don teh ge=arden's looking awesome! Cherry Paloma huh? Noted brother! Fun event!
Thanks Otter! Yep def Cherry Paloma. I think what really clicks for me is when the smell translates into the smoke. And it smells like cherry gas and taste like it also cant go wrong. Cant wait to see what it taste like pressed!

Garden Update:

Things are going well over here still tucking the plants every day. This is the most even I think I’ve ever trained plants. The whole tent is almost even, the only one that is taller than everything is the Cherry Paloma but not by too much right now. I cleaned up the bottoms over the weekend and here soon I will chop the cover crop again and add worm castings or more 3.0 buildasoil. Normally I would add build a flower top dress but I’m out of worm castings and that. But I do have extra new soil! Planning on a full 70 days and should flip by this Friday. That means I have to take clones of 3 different plants in the tent to make sure I have back ups. Don’t like revegging in 20gal pots don’t have that type of space.Hope everyone has a good day!

Back
Top Bottom