Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Garden Update:

Things are going well over here still tucking the plants every day. This is the most even I think I’ve ever trained plants. The whole tent is almost even, the only one that is taller than everything is the Cherry Paloma but not by too much right now. I cleaned up the bottoms over the weekend and here soon I will chop the cover crop again and add worm castings or more 3.0 buildasoil. Normally I would add build a flower top dress but I’m out of worm castings and that. But I do have extra new soil! Planning on a full 70 days and should flip by this Friday. That means I have to take clones of 3 different plants in the tent to make sure I have back ups. Don’t like revegging in 20gal pots don’t have that type of space.Hope everyone has a good day!

Poppin DC... going to be another great harvest bro..

Garden Update

Hey everyone things are about getting exciting in here!

So 2 days ago I took the buildasoil Craft Blend and fish bone meal and top dressed pretty heavily. Each plant got about a half cup of the Craft Blend and I just took handfuls of the fish bone meal to sprinkle over. I then added a layer of soil to over the top dress and also cut most of the larger cover crop to drop it. Then it got a good watering with some Recharge and Rootwise microbes. When we went to that event a couple week ago. I picked up about $60 in sample of Recharge. I had been wanting to buy some but they werent prepared to sell anything so I got free samples which works for me.

Yesterday I got the plants ready for flower since I already took care of the soil. I wasnt going to do a heavy defoliation but I just cant help myself. I feel like airflow is what lets the buds get bigger. Not sure about that so don't quote me but just what Ive noticed. I also Lolli popped the lower canopy up to the first layer of trellis. This is the first time Ive done a really good cleaning down there most of the time I leave a bit down there because I was scared of losing yield but those days are gone. Since I covered most of my cover crop with the top dress and soil I went ahead and threw some leaves on the soil as a mulch to help with the soil drying out.

I also went ahead and took some clones. Today is the last day of veg I wanted to give the girls a full day to recover from the defoliation before going into flower. Clones were taken of Wildberry Fusion 1 & 2 and the Cherry Paloma. I took at least 3 clones of each hoping at least one roots out of them so I can make sure I have them backed up. Almost want to take more of the Cherry P just to make sure but we should be good. I soaked the plugs in a mykos, clonex, aloe solution I mixed up. Then I took the clones one plant at a time and dripped the cutting into clonex gel and into the plug. The clones went into the veg tent with a dome over them and a heat mat under them. This part is easy for me but for some reason my clones still take forever. I guess my technique of removing the dome a the right time or opening the vents isnt where it needs to be.

Also forgot to show you guys the clone of the hotrod OG. When I got it no roots were sticking out a few day later the roots were everywhere. I need to get some tips from this guy lol.

Tent full of health over there bro 👌🏽 did you flip already? my defoliation 🤦🏽‍♂️ will have to be done again this weekend then flip! ✌🏽

Tent full of health over there bro 👌🏽 did you flip already? my defoliation 🤦🏽‍♂️ will have to be done again this weekend then flip! ✌🏽
Thanks bro. Today is the last day of 18/6, tomorrow I will change the timer and mark my calendar for Day 1 of Flower! They already look perky but just want to give them a full 24 hours to recover before the flip.

Thanks bro. Today is the last day of 18/6, tomorrow I will change the timer and mark my calendar for Day 1 of Flower! They already look perky but just want to give them a full 24 hours to recover before the flip.
Nice,
Can't wait great great defol bro.. hope all is well..My CJ clone is coming along nicely..just going to run that and a Sativa to keep it interesting..lol

Nice,
Can't wait great great defol bro.. hope all is well..My CJ clone is coming along nicely..just going to run that and a Sativa to keep it interesting..lol
That will def be interesting. The sativa will prob be a foot taller lol. But we will see what this does in the stretch!

I wasnt going to do a heavy defoliation but I just cant help myself.
I'm just the opposite- I'd like to do a major defol, but I
can never seem to get past the first twenty leaves or so... 🤔
Nice job, Don!

That will def be interesting. The sativa will prob be a foot taller lol. But we will see what this does in the stretch!
I'm sorry bro, didn't explain myself :passitleft:
Going to run that cut in my 3x3 and 5x5 and 4x4 just a Sativa, different tents.. separate grows.. this J has been hitting..lol
Cheers bro

I'm just the opposite- I'd like to do a major defol, but I
can never seem to get past the first twenty leaves or so... 🤔
Nice job, Don!

Thanks man! That just shows theres more than one way to skin a cat cause your girls are always beautiful!

I'm sorry bro, didn't explain myself :passitleft:
Going to run that cut in my 3x3 and 5x5 and 4x4 just a Sativa, different tents.. separate grows.. this J has been hitting..lol
Cheers bro

Ah ok that makes alot more sense lol. Wonder what the wife would say if another tent just showed up. Cause I think I need a 3rd tent to flower in and a 4th to dry in.

Ah ok that makes alot more sense lol. Wonder what the wife would say if another tent just showed up. Cause I think I need a 3rd tent to flower in and a 4th to dry in.
Great minds think alike 🤣 my wife knows me and checks in so last week I get in from work.. oh I see you got more new lights 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣 a mother tent would do me but I will be toast!

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. Things have been moving so smoothly over here had all 10 clones root in 2 weeks. I was really pumped about that because last time it took 5 weeks lol. Now those should be able to become mothers for the next round. The Cap Junky mothers in the 1 gallon pots are pretty large now. I will most likely have to cut them back here soon but I love the structure on it has nice side branching. Also did a foliar spray this morning so the Cap Junky looks a little wet still.

Day15 of flower things are looking nice. I may have under estimated the stretch on the Cherry P lol. I went ahead and raised the lights as high as possible and I think Im about 14-16 inches above the Cherry P. But everything is moving nicely and pistols are starting to form.

Nice braddah! Going to be more this time for sure..wall to wall slamming in the bloom bloom room..
Well done my friend

Thanks bro! Its funny how each time I feel like I can do even better. I been glaring at the back corner lol hoping it fills it.

💚💚💚 looking beautiful Chief! Ladies looking happy as a mf! Gwan bro 💪🏼
Thanks thats the exact reason I like soil. I dont have to do much to keep them happy. I think Im on the 4th round of this same soil. Hoping it just gets better with time.

Hey everyone things have been moving nicely in the flower tent. The CapJunky made a surprise stretch and is taller than the Cherry Paloma lol. I think to day is day 21 so hopefully we dont get too much more stretch or Im going to have to supercrop the CapJunky tops. So far the Cherry Paloma has the most frost on the buds and has the biggest buds so far even tho we have a long way to go. May try to get a defoliation in today if not I will just take things off as we go.

Back
Top Bottom