Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Respect DC!
Looking awesome my friend
:passitleft:

Thanks man. Cant wait to see how everything fills out. These next few weeks will get interesting!

Looking sweet brother nicely stacked! Definitely excited for cherry p 👌🏽

Thanks bro. Ya Im pretty excited for it also it already has a little purpling also its going to look great! After looking at your tent I need to add more plants in my tent lol. I just love how full your tent is with tops. End of flower is going to look so nice in there. Just not sure if 2 more 20 gallons will fit my tent.

Thanks man. Cant wait to see how everything fills out. These next few weeks will get interesting!

Thanks bro. Ya Im pretty excited for it also it already has a little purpling also its going to look great! After looking at your tent I need to add more plants in my tent lol. I just love how full your tent is with tops. End of flower is going to look so nice in there. Just not sure if 2 more 20 gallons will fit my tent.
That's great bro if you can see the purple this early on then she's gonna have alot of purple inside the flower man 👌🏽 yeah more plants saves time for sure and get alot more solid tops! But I have cut off a silly amount of growth so I think 6 plants would be perfect. If I do 9 again I'll be flowering week 4 latest lol. 👊🏽

Garden Update

Today is day 26 of flower the girls are looking nice. The buds are starting to take shape and put on a little frost, some more than others. I really under estimated the stretch on the Cap Junky since it was so squat during veg. I had to go and super crop it before the tops were in the lights. Im sure I stunted them but oh well at least Ill know for next run. Today the ladies will get their weekly dose of microbes and build a bloom. So far Cherry Paloma has the most frost but the Cap Junky has a nice smell on the stem rub!

Looking great bro I think you said it all 🤣 them ladies are praying too! Can really see that purple though 👌🏽

What's your closest bud to the light? Three of my tops are 4" away 😩 you got a picture of your supercrop?

👊🏽

Looking great bro I think you said it all 🤣 them ladies are praying too! Can really see that purple though 👌🏽

What's your closest bud to the light? Three of my tops are 4" away 😩 you got a picture of your supercrop?

👊🏽
Right now one is 3 inches from the light because they bounced back up from the supercrop. Others didnt bounce back and stayed flat, I guess I went too hard lol. Kind of hard to get a good pic because the plants are taller than the side zipper hole of the tent but here you go.

Right now one is 3 inches from the light because they bounced back up from the supercrop. Others didnt bounce back and stayed flat, I guess I went too hard lol. Kind of hard to get a good pic because the plants are taller than the side zipper hole of the tent but here you go.

Nice bro I thought f it and done my tallest just hoping they bounce back will check tomorrow. We in the same boat man 🤦🏽‍♂️😂

Looking great DC!
Have a great weekend brother.:passitleft:

Thanks, hope you do also. Im pretty excited we are going to the great sand dunes should be fun even tho I think all the water has dried up. We are supposed to be able to see the Milkyway star system so getting the camera ready! Booked this 6 months ago to be able to get a camping spot.

1689356097441.png

1689356057055.png

Hope your all good bro! Hope you had a nice trip and survived them Dunes 🤣 ✌️
Hey man after the dunes both kids got sick but it was a fun trip and we just got back from another weekend trip so been a little busy it but garden is looking great!

Garden Update:

Sorry I’ve been MIA but things have been going good in the garden. One of the wildberry fusion seeds that were popped is already finishing up and most of the fans have dried up but the other ladies can still go a couple more weeks. We are in week 8 and we have a few days left before week 9.I was going to try to take them to 10 weeks but I have family coming in town for Labor Day weekend and not sure I want the house to be stinking with everything drying. So I’m going to chop them at 8 weeks maybe a few days more. That’s should give me time to dry and trim before the fam gets here.

The cap Junky needs 10 weeks because a few weeks ago I was disappointed but now it’s the frostiest think in the garden and is chunking up nicely. It also has a nice smell to it but I haven’t been able to really examine the smell yet.

The Cherry Paloma is looking nice also. It smells so good nice cherry smell when I give it the old stem rub.

Both of the Wildberry Fusions have a crazy fruity smell to it and looks to finish up pretty quick. Both of the other plants are frostier tho

Harvest Update

Its day 59 and the ladies could have definitely gone longer but had to come down today. Each day I could see the Cap Junky getting larger so next round I will plan accordingly. When taking the ladies down the Cherry P biggest nugs but I really think with more time the Cap Junky would catch up.

As far as smells so far the Wildberry Fusions smell so fruity and I dont get much gas from the smells so far. The Cherry Paloma was cherry gas and the Cap Junky is some sort of fruity gas also. Really cant wait to give them at real taste.

Photo dump from the past 3 days. Most are Cap Junky and Cherry P.

Thanks for the encouragement! I nvr enter them but I went ahead and entered one we will see how I do!
I’ve seen others that you’ve grown that also belong in the contest . I noticed when I entered the contest even if I didn’t win I gained more to come see my work so it’s a win win either way .

Garden Update:

Since I only have 3 plants ready to go into the tent I will have to pop a bean to fill that forth space. I could take a clone also but it will take 2-3 weeks to get roots then take off. Im hoping that its a fast grower but if not it will be ok I will just veg a little long and let the other plants fill the space.

Its always a hard decision on what to pop. I was going to run the same breeder Ive been running but wanted to change things up. So I decided to grow a GG4 cross from the GG strain breeders. It will be GG Wedding Mints s1 which is a Wedding Cake F2 x Kush Mints 11 x GG4 bx6. I really like all those strains so hoping this will be nice also. I normally pop at least 4 seeds but just going to pop one to fill the space and hope it gives me a good representation on what to expect out of the pack.

blurry pic but its supposed to be a seed in the cup lol

Back
Top Bottom