Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Thank you Newty, Its hard to toss a plant out that has my baby's lol. But thinking about it now i realize I Could have lost the whole harvest! So I should be happy probably .

Would the seeds still develop outside NS?
Any chance to salvage your hard work is worth a try, if anything it'll be a great learning moment ...

Would the seeds still develop outside NS?
Any chance to salvage your hard work is worth a try, if anything it'll be a great learning moment ...

Its a great way of thinking ninja, but they wont. After asking none If the People asked Could guarantee Its not in the dna. If Its in the dna and Lets say I lose a few seeds close to your house or that of another 420 member... they get bugs and gnats and stuff... so I toss her in the container and take This loss.

So far Everything worked out amazing and I should not complain imo. If they would have popped 1 week earlyer my whole Damn harvest would have been in danger.

For now I just let the last Two of the cmog grow and the neem oil is on Its way. Also I have the acti Vera now with micro life.

There is still progress, just No seeds :p

Oh talking about seeds.. the ATF seems to go crack soon and push out a taproot. The Acapulco Gold is not pushing above ground(yet!)

Hi 420! I had a blast today with my best 2 buddy's smoking the CMOG recreatieve... my gosh What a strain... oh and we had Some of the Chocolate I made.. that Some potent stuff for Sure!

Ok checking out. night guys and girls

Haha nighty night! I sent your hippie care package today, they said it will take a couple weeks and has to go through customs...wish it safe travels✌️

We Will see Newty, I guess it Will be allright. and If not..Nah Lets not go there it Will Come... cant wait to receive and respond pen pal!

I guess we got Some progress to call in guys :p

It was kinda scary to drop it in the container like that... but look at This Baby Acapulco Gold!

Fresh blood.... moehahahahahha(still a little in a funky mood)

Then the mailman came... with neem oil!

Woohoo we can spray that...

Oh and This evening the atf's are probably right to go into the Coco... they have a Tiny taproot so far.

The Chocolate I made was a little to potent.. that Two buddy's of mine a pretty heavy smokers and they both looked like they had to swallow a box of spiders when it hit them Lol! Maybe a little less the 50 gram of the Coco oil a bar?..

Thank you all and have a awesome day...

Wahoo congrats on the new baby ns!!..

Thank you so much Toasty! The combination of the neem oil makes it even better .

In the end I Will let the Two cmog go and then I Will get new seeds one day to have a fresh dna strain that starts inside and not out.

Ok the fight of the insect continues... after watering the cmog girls I found Some "Worms" in the water... I have No clue What kind of Worms these are or If I should freak out about it.. i Did spray them with neem oil This morning and i Also sprayed Some on top of the Coco to be Sure... tough these worm-ish Things dont look normal to me...

Does anyone recognize these Things and should I toss the Two cmog out to be Sure? Ofcourse I dont want to, but to let it spread true the Acapulco baby and the ATF that I just put in the ground (oh Yeah)...

So What would you do?

The neem should go under the leafs Joe?

Yes absolutely hit them hard under the leafs buddy til it's dripping .

Try to avoid hitting buds as much as possible of course. And doing this before lights out is best .

Make sure you stop using neem oil all together for the last two weeks before harvest buddy

Yes absolutely hit them hard under the leafs buddy til it's dripping .

Try to avoid hitting buds as much as possible of course. And doing this before lights out is best .

Make sure you stop using neem oil all together for the last two weeks before harvest buddy

Thank you Joe! Any clue on What kind of Worms are in the water? I am thinking Its in the dna and these cmog Will have problems to like these Worms...

Ok the fight of the insect continues... after watering the cmog girls I found Some "Worms" in the water... I have No clue What kind of Worms these are or If I should freak out about it.. i Did spray them with neem oil This morning and i Also sprayed Some on top of the Coco to be Sure... tough these worm-ish Things dont look normal to me...

a006b2208f7ecf1012a9636acccba503.jpg

Does anyone recognize these Things and should I toss the Two cmog out to be Sure? Ofcourse I dont want to, but to let it spread true the Acapulco baby and the ATF that I just put in the ground (oh Yeah)...

So What would you do?

Are you not using z7 or hydrogaurd buddy ?

If so you can try to run h203 through 1/4 ratio I believe or 1/8 ratio crap can't remember eithier way I don't think it would hurt it . This will kill a lot of crap in medium hopefully killing any bad pest sadly I can't tell IU you if that's a bad thing or not as I have heard worms in medium are good things think of it people use worm casting for their mediums for it nutrients. So let's see what others say this is my view buddy.

Sadly I ain't 100 percent confident may e post in pest diseases and such forum?

Are you not using z7 or hydrogaurd buddy ?

If so you can try to run h203 through 1/4 ratio I believe or 1/8 ratio crap can't remember eithier way I don't think it would hurt it . This will kill a lot of crap in medium hopefully killing any bad pest sadly I can't tell IU you if that's a bad thing or not as I have heard worms in medium are good things think of it people use work casting for their mediums for it nutrients. So let's see what others say this is my view buddy.

Sadly I ain't 100 percent confident may e post in pest diseases and such forum?

I dont have acces to z7 and i just got the knowledge about that Two days ago.. I have to Search for h203 as I dont know What This is. Let me get back to that and see What other peeps tell us eh? Thank you for reaching out buddy! And fingers crossed these are good Worms :p

I dont have acces to z7 and i just got the knowledge about that Two days ago.. I have to Search for h203 as I dont know What This is. Let me get back to that and see What other peeps tell us eh? Thank you for reaching out buddy! And fingers crossed these are good Worms :p

H203 is hydrogen peroxide make sure it's says 3% on bottle I'll crap a picture of mine .

Buck stores sell it too if you have that around or Walmart . Lol

Hydrogaurd is another alternative also someone said their is another version you can try call z9 I've yet heard about this though.

Another thing you can do NS is look at the main ingredients in z7 and look for other products that have it in t or close to it?
Enzyme cleaner .

Thank you Joe! I found a Dutch one for This. For now i just wait If People see What kind of worm we are dealing with. I found something about a potworm that would be a little funny to then... but not Sure about the size.. i just found a picture on internet.

The second option is that I added acti Vera from Biobizz and that might include Some Positive Worms.. who knows?

Thank you Joe! I found a Dutch one for This. For now i just wait If People see What kind of worm we are dealing with. I found something about a potworm that would be a little funny to then... but not Sure about the size.. i just found a picture on internet.

The second option is that I added acti Vera from Biobizz and that might include Some Positive Worms.. who knows?

Look forward to seeing how we deal with this issue buddy. Best I got for ya for now m8 .

Look forward to seeing how we deal with this issue buddy. Best I got for ya for now m8 .

You Did more then enough Bud. The fact that you try to help out even when Worms are not your strong side(Thank gosh) is more then appreciated .

To keep the good vibes Up and the worm polulation low we are about to drop a Positive bomb in here....

The ATF seeds are in the Coco and after a small talk with mr and ms Stank I would like to introducé you to my ATF mr and ms Stank...

For now they have #1 and #2 because these awesome reg seeds from mr stank himself to relief the back pain . since they are reg seeds we dont know What to get... If i get a male i should make a temporary mini box to get Some amazing pollen...

Anywho.... I am thrilled to announce mr and ms Stank into my garden. Let This be a good one...

Back
Top Bottom