Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

I dont have acces to z7 and i just got the knowledge about that Two days ago.. I have to Search for h203 as I dont know What This is. Let me get back to that and see What other peeps tell us eh? Thank you for reaching out buddy! And fingers crossed these are good Worms :p

Its H2O2, not H2O3.....its the chemical make up of Hydrogen Peroxide NS. You can buy the 3% version at virtually any super market or convenience store medical isle.

To keep the good vibes Up and the worm polulation low we are about to drop a Positive bomb in here....

The ATF seeds are in the Coco and after a small talk with mr and ms Stank I would like to introducé you to my ATF mr and ms Stank...

a71b4414da11eddf412dbedf3e1b20e7.jpg

For now they have #1 and #2 because these awesome reg seeds from mr stank himself to relief the back pain . since they are reg seeds we dont know What to get... If i get a male i should make a temporary mini box to get Some amazing pollen...

Anywho.... I am thrilled to announce mr and ms Stank into my garden. Let This be a good one...

Thats awesome NS!! Thank you so much for the kindness my friend. Looking forward to seeing you grow out some great medicine with Mr and Ms Stank!

Hey NS sorry about the h203 my bad buddy .

Thanks for clearing that up marky86 .

I did my research and won't make that mistake again .

Sneaking in and taking a seat in the back....I've got some catching up to do!!

Woohoo welcome ms Stank! Just be carefull for macho(my dog) as he Will keep cuddling and kicking till he is asleep.

Grab a seat(front or back) and Enjoy the ride . watch mini you and mini van grow. If you heb any questions,comments or anything Please let me know.

Hey NS sorry about the h203 my bad buddy .

Thanks for clearing that up marky86 .

I did my research and won't make that mistake again .

Dont worrie Joe, we all try to help and we all forget something every now and then. If my garden was destroyed I would not be happy but it was still because of my acting. Dont worrie about one number .

Have a great weekend everyone(and I need to find out How to tag several messages on the app lol)

Dont worrie Joe, we all try to help and we all forget something every now and then. If my garden was destroyed I would not be happy but it was still because of my acting. Dont worrie about one number .

Have a great weekend everyone(and I need to find out How to tag several messages on the app lol)

Just tap on the actually person post then click more option then hit multi quote .

I just bought Some peroxide h202 to clean the Worms... Lets hope all Will be good with these Two cmog clones. They probably got the insects from their mom. So ill flower these out and then buy Some fresh bug-free seeds soon. The clones are originally from the cmog outside so that was not my brightest idea lol.

It Did gave me lots of thinking food for the brain.

Have a great weekend everyone and Thank you all for helping out again..

Gooooooooooood sunday to all of you 420 folks!

How is everyone doing today? I am kinda exited! After a neem spray, ordening Some h202(Thanks guys!) and being a little anxious about that Worms in my cmog... but now we got Some good to Share with you!!

As you know I dropped a Acapulco Gold,fem from Barneys farm. She is doing great and Ofcourse we needed to name This beautifull girl. Since I am trying to pick names without a order or anyone better then the other... I want to think of Why I name them after Someone...

So I tought of Newty. With her pen pal idea, the help, kind words and great messages... She is a golden girl! And my mommy told me to be good to woman whenever and wherever.. so Newty Will be the Golden girl in the growbox now. People like you are rare like these Nice seeds(around here Its hard to get my hands on them).

look at het catching Some Rays with her first couple of leafs :)

And then we have a couple.... not like several but really like a couple! I present you: Mr and Ms Stank!

After a great talk to van and ms stank we decided I should just pick the mr and ms and it would be fun If I got it wrong Ofcourse.. ms Stank... like I typed above my mother always told me to be good to woman and Therefore you can be the number one. Most People Will be on the same side when it comes to good men... we have Some Damn good woman next to us! Van stank, I hope you dont mind beeing #2 you can look at her better from 2nd place right? Lol

To get back to the Worms... the H202 comes in tomorrow and I Will flush the Cmog PW and toasty to be Sure Everything bad is dead... we should get Some fine ass meds from them again . after these clones I Wont take clones again because all 3 generations had bug problems, I wont risk it beeing in the dna. So that means pollen...out, No seeds and buying the cmog seeds one more time to get a fresh dna in it when i am ready. For now the Acapulco and ATF feel like Some royals visiting my Tiny house or so. Its great, growing is great and life Is great.

Playing Some Nice poker with toasty Yesterday got is to the conversation about his patent beeing so open to him growing... mine are to and my father want to try the Chocolate, the e-juice and the oil... since he is 73 I told him that he needs to take it bit by bit or he would space out... then he told me he was a grown man and he realize the "Nederwiet" or say the Dutch weed from the old days was not even close to be This strong... I wonder How it Goes lol.

The thing that really came to me last months is that i strongly feel i am here to grow and help Those in need. So I Will be focussing on helping family or close one in pain. Ofcourse I like to help all People in pain, but we need to be carefull with that .

I feel good today! The sun is Up, me and my girl are happy and we are going to visit my dad today wooohoooooooooo

Grow on brothers and sisters ..

You guys never gues What i just added to my collection.... Unique antique Chocolate bars to make Chocolate. My father was so happy with the canna-e-juice and the oil and he just gave them to me to make my own canna Chocolate bars. I feel so blessed.

Greetings from my fathers place

Namasté

You guys never gues What i just added to my collection.... Unique antique Chocolate bars to make Chocolate. My father was so happy with the canna-e-juice and the oil and he just gave them to me to make my own canna Chocolate bars. I feel so blessed.

e63c0110ff4cd5c50ea7df26dca49a59.jpg

Greetings from my fathers place

Namasté
Wicked cool!

Wow!! Those are beautiful NS. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

You dont have to wait long probably. If my back was not forcing me to chill out after a busy day I would have made it now. Maybe in a hour If my back likes to bake with me hahaha

Back
Top Bottom