Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Wahoo have a good day of visiting your father man!! Newty is looking awesome.. loving that warm moist coco mmm. Lol You will get those worms out of your grow boxes and frosty buds in your jars! ....

Thank you toasty, both our fathers got exited and involved in the growing part I guess . the proud look in his eyes makes is so Damn awesome! Oh Yeah and the fact that I am using a piece of history(1820 or so) to make my Chocolate . got to be the finishing touch .

That is cool!! You mean a mould i think! Thats how we say it in english. Yea it is exciting.. we should try to get them to grow a little plant haha. ...

Exactly! I Did type that to but it looked to much like mold ...

Anyway... I Could not sit and dont do anything with the mould.

This is going to be great. you better look out for These bars in the future ...

That's pretty cool, those moulds are perfect

I found an online text about Some in the museum... Maybe they are worth a lot, but my father rather have me creating these great bars!

Lets see If they are cooled enough to get them out.

Well none of them came out in one piece, but they are perfect to me. it looks so pro.

c44ee9208f1536f6140cba9724be0513.jpg

a3b05edbfb36ff5062de46ec3548bbbe.jpg

d3e231ad687ec993365dc3408fa3975a.jpg

Bravo!!!! They look perfect to me too mate, have no worries Sir ;)

I'd eat the shit out of those bars! Great job.

You are more then welcome to test them? I would make a more "decent" one for you since you bake Yourself with quite the potent oils If I have been Reading right .

Bravo!!!! They look perfect to me too mate, have no worries Sir ;)

Hop on your bike and Come get Some! There are plans on white,milk,dark... who knows Maybe even filled chocolate.

Well guys I have Some sad news... after Some research I think the Worms are roundworms... since there are a lot of Worms alike and one is nastyer then the other... I decided to throw them out tomorrow and take the loss.. it would get nasty If the Worms get to the new life. so No more Chocolate mint OG for now and PW and toasty get the first names when I drop Some new seeds :) one of them should be CBD to get Some Nice cbd oil .

Things like This happen and I now know not to let the water sit in the run-off plates to long... Damn hard lesson but I wont forget it!

Have a great evening everyone and grow on!

Good morning 420.

Lets start with Some less Positive news... the cmog clones PW and toasty had Worms... bad worms.. so I learned nog to let their feet in the water and I learned that by screwing Up lol. PW, toasty you get your name on the next plants! This was bad luck.

So first I have my coffee and then we have a box to clean! Probably ill put the youngsters in the bottom box since they seem to like it better in there.

Ok now I have to decide... I want to make cbd oil to so a bigger sister of Tallulah Will be possible... cbd OG kush. Also I still have Some ww and other seeds so ill be checking them and think of a plan.

For now Newty is watching over mr and ms stank... you might not believe it but one of them crazy atf's already came true the Coco... but with the cap on so I might be doing Some mini surgery again with the needles... that worked the last time ..

Today I Will be chilling, smoking and preparing/cleaning...

Have a great day peeps and we might need to re-think that veg box since the light is to Damn strong for such a Tiny space :0

Well that sucks, but it prematurely opens up a spot for some different meds.....nothing wrong with that. How did you contract those nasty creatures?

Well that sucks, but it prematurely opens up a spot for some different meds.....nothing wrong with that. How did you contract those nasty creatures?

What probably happend is that I have let the runoff water sit a little bit on the plate under the pots... so I Did This myself... still after finding Worms that harmfull in my girl Where I sleep next to... I rather throwed them away and like you Said, it opens Up spots to. Just a pitty that I dont have them going on every 8 weeks now...

Sorry to hear that NS. Chocolate Mint is such a nice strain.
Sounds like you are taking it in stride though. A great attitude to have when growing.

Cheers friend.

This is 100% true, I havent smoked a heavy one like This ever. Its a heavy stoned and a great pain killer! My medical mj is like 16%thc and that is the max I can get... so my own oil helps better then the tea i was making. Now i think about making oil out of the medical one.. that way I can make a morning oil and a evening oil.

Oh and the cmog Will Come back one day! I am in love since the moment I bought the seeds. I just need fresh seeds that are not clones from a gnat and thrips mommy :p

What probably happend is that I have let the runoff water sit a little bit on the plate under the pots... so I Did This myself... still after finding Worms that harmfull in my girl Where I sleep next to... I rather throwed them away and like you Said, it opens Up spots to. Just a pitty that I dont have them going on every 8 weeks now...

This is 100% true, I havent smoked a heavy one like This ever. Its a heavy stoned and a great pain killer! My medical mj is like 16%thc and that is the max I can get... so my own oil helps better then the tea i was making. Now i think about making oil out of the medical one.. that way I can make a morning oil and a evening oil.

Oh and the cmog Will Come back one day! I am in love since the moment I bought the seeds. I just need fresh seeds that are not clones from a gnat and thrips mommy :p
I'm thinking your safe to still use her clones.....norhing wrong with the plant material, just the soil.

You might like Sugar Black Rose as well. It has a lot in common with CMOG.
It has a bit more "dream state" to it though. One of the reasons I love it. Lol.

That does sound Nice! I Will keep my eye out for seeds DW, who knows What I Will grow in the future... the ATF and AG should be great ones to..

I'll be taking Some info about the sugar black rosé... the name is really good already.

I'm thinking your safe to still use her clones.....norhing wrong with the plant material, just the soil.

I do understand What you mean Guy, the problem is that mommy,daughter and Grand daughter are having problems so I am not Sure If it is the Coco.. it Could be the plates that have been in water to long... it Could be a lot, but when I am growing Some cmog again I Will get Some fresh seeds just to be Sure. Next to that I have a lot of seeds that I like to try .

Also I need to think If the Two lights I have are not to much for the little veg box. Both of them looked like they were getting lightburn... with any of the Two lights... Maybe the cheaper UFO light for in there? You probably know What I mean by that UFO light :)

Another question (my brain is on overdrive probably Hehe) would it be better to clean the grow box with H202 or bleach? Both look able to do the job so I turn to the ones that know whats better to use .

Back
Top Bottom