CKS Blueberry Grow

Saw you caught the GrowTube Round table last night. Not a bad way to spend a Friday evening eh?
I'm always there. I try to not miss an episode. . I love what dago has put together. Many talented guys there.

Dirt Man Dan

Not much frost on those beautiful girls but look amazing anyways!
I said the same thing. I'm not heartbroken, but a little disappointed with my outcome. I actually just purchased a bunch of stuff to build a new light kit. I have a feeling my slow rooting clones will do better under a DIY light. Considering this light kit was designed by the man himself. GM5
I also happen to get a new phone yesterday. . This thing has an amazing camera on it. So here's what I came up with today.
420-magazine-mobile955184891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1979017947.jpg

Dirt Man Dan

Hey D man...how the girls doin brother.
See photos above and these. I'm anticipating cutting them down soon. Hairs are dying back top Colas are small but super dense. Just about all the trics I see under my 60x are cloudy. With a couple amber here and there. Like 1-5 per bud. So I'm just gonna let them go until Monday night or maybe Tuesday. I want to do a harvest video but I might not be able to. I have a lot going on. Tonight is pretty holiday with the wife's family. Sunday is the holiday with my family. Monday is my grandfather's funeral.. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to sit down and video everything.

But on a lighter note. Here's all the pics I have from playing around.
420-magazine-mobile2137097527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1373101319.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1423188868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile660401701.jpg

Dirt Man Dan

I'm thinking mon or Tues night I'm gonna put them into their 24hours of darkness. And chop them the following day.

Dirt Man Dan

Will that make more purples or more trics. Because these girls are super colorful. I don't need any more color. But 53 degrees might be hard to hit. I can get down to about 60 (16C) in my house at night. Maybe I'll leave a window open and see what happens.

Dirt Man Dan

Yes. Heat is a major factor against tricome production plus you'll get more colour. You might get blues and purples. I used CKS PK and got something like this.
Not sure about the BB.
420-magazine-mobile1120492801.jpg

Here's the article on Increased tricomes.

Did you use KoolBloom or a high Potassium finisher?

420-magazine-mobile1269900452.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I thought that I purchased BLUEberry. Not PURPLE berry. Lol. The colors on these things are amazing. But I feel like I kinda got the shaft on the frost. What do you guys think.

420-magazine-mobile2018326802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626691812.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879190198.jpg

Is this how they look today because when mine look like that (still with white hairs on tops) that's when I hit them with cool temps and KoolBloom for 2 weeks then flush with ph adjusted water for a week.

They are even a bit more colorful than that now. If you feel like it. Look at my most recent YouTube video in my signature. Should be titled technicolor dreams
I did hit them with some low temps. But I just finished off with some molasses and worm casting extract. I've been flushing for a while now. Since day 49 I think? It's day 64 12/25.
Dirt Man Dan

Should be good.
Vid looks awesome.
Next time give KB a try. One small bag will last you the rest of your life. Lol.
That P-K doh. Through the roof.
You may wanna build a bomb shelter cuz those buds gonna explode.
420-magazine-mobile485547571.jpg

I had planned on running some mammoth P next go round. The nugs might not be big. But they are literally rocks. I can't squeeze them with my fingers. Kool bloom sounds like a viable option as well. I've had my maxibloom for 3 years now. I use it on everything

Dirt Man Dan

Use both. Mammoth P will set you back $100. It's a great rhizosphere booster. The KB is used to essentially shock the plant and trick it into thinking it has 4 weeks to live. The high P-K gives it the fuel to produce massive buds normally produced when fall starts.
But once you use it you have 4-6 weeks before your plant essentially dies.

KoolBloom - YouTube

420-magazine-mobile137830973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1838425387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1223991681.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1507207481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2013293382.jpg

It's harvest day!! Not a bad take from 2 small little plants. I didn't take a wet weight. But I would have to say I got more than I anticipated.

Thoughts guys? I'm not entirely happy with the outcome. I went and purchased myself a LED light Kit. Hopefully the more complete spectrum and even coverage will help with my next go round. I even plan on trying a Flux this time. To maximize space.

Dirt Man Dan

Looks fantastic Dan. Small yield but a good solid Grow under your belt. You got some nice colour out of it.
Maybe next go try the PK booster. Did you take clones?

I did take clones. But I never did anything to them other than stuff them in a cup of water. So they have been taking their good old time to root. Fine by me. As I only have this tent.
Once I get my new light up and running. I'll put them in some dirt. And see what happens

Dirt Man Dan

Back
Top Bottom