Clandestine, Soil, Indoor, Boca Catalina, 2017

I don't know if another month is necessary...

If so, thank fucking god. I've been dying to throw these ladies into 12/12...

I'm gonna sit on it for the weekend and contemplate.

In other news, I picked up a sack of nice Gelato nugs... got about 6 seeds.

2 of which I managed to pop overnight. Got them both in rapid rooter plugs that were heavily misted beforehand. Hopefully they turn out to be ladies as well. Fingers crossed.

As of today!

420-magazine-mobile698081930.jpg

I say, I don't know if another month is necessary bc I am in the same small tent. Of course you could veg for another month...but with a stretch would it work with headspace?

Tomorrow is exactly day 50 for me. I am thinking maybe a week to a week and a half more of veg-basically trying to get plant 2 to start reaching like plant 1. For LST basically I am just bending the plants in a 90 and hoping they point up for a scrog. This lets me put the two plants in next to each other so I can hack one if it goes male without moving the other while in a scrog.

Mine are already about 13" tall and in 7g pots. so if something freaky happens in stretch I am kinda at the point where I could be dealing with a 5' plant. These plants are supposed to be pretty compact...so maybe a double? dunno.

I say, I don't know if another month is necessary bc I am in the same small tent. Of course you could veg for another month...but with a stretch would it work with headspace?

Tomorrow is exactly day 50 for me. I am thinking maybe a week to a week and a half more of veg-basically trying to get plant 2 to start reaching like plant 1. For LST basically I am just bending the plants in a 90 and hoping they point up for a scrog. This lets me put the two plants in next to each other so I can hack one if it goes male without moving the other while in a scrog.

Mine are already about 13" tall and in 7g pots. so if something freaky happens in stretch I am kinda at the point where I could be dealing with a 5' plant. These plants are supposed to be pretty compact...so maybe a double? dunno.

I think it's time for me to flip them. Today begins 12/12. I've had them for 18/6 since the start. It's been about 55 days from seed for both girls.

Lots of nodes on both but I haven't seen any sex indicators.

It felt really good to finally flip the "flower" switch on my p300. This whole time it feels like I've only been using half of the light's potential.

Other news: four of the 6 Larry Bird seeds I found in a bag popped and are now in soil.

I'm gonna have to keep them in the same tent so... here's to an impromptu "12/12 from seed" grow .

Thanks for the reassurance to switch to flower. I'm relieved lolol.

Dude, my plant turned out to be a male. Lol luckily I also have a Blue Magoo growing, hopefully it will be a female. It's not too bad though, I use the males leaves on my sandwiches now.

Dude, my plant turned out to be a male. Lol luckily I also have a Blue Magoo growing, hopefully it will be a female. It's not too bad though, I use the males leaves on my sandwiches now.

Bro, my sincerely condolences. ☹️

May the gods grant you a beautiful female Blue Magoo. ....

Any luck sexing them?

Short answer: I have no idea!!!

I decided to flip the switch three days ago BUT... I had to make an emergency visit to my ailing grandparents for the weekend. So.... I'm without confirmation of the sex.

However.... I did manage to obtain a very cheap and effective baby monitor, which allowed me to capture these images today.... thoughts and opinions please my friends!!! I can definitely use direction and critique.

Hopefully they are ladies!!!! I also have 5 seedlings that finally sprouted.

Thank you!!!

420-magazine-mobile826815241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile276299728.jpg

I took your advice and ran with it. I think the ladies are doing well from what I can see at a distance. They definitely jumped up in size over the course of 3-4 days...

I hope your LST goes well!! I'll follow up if you don't mind!

I hope you get blessed with at least one female, it's sometimes very rare to get all males

I hope you get blessed with at least one female, it's sometimes very rare to get all males

Thank you for the good vibes. Much appreciated!!

I've been using the "Edyn" garden sensor since he first week of veg.
It measures 5 different conditions:

Light
Relative Humidity
Nutrients
Temperature
Soil Moisture

So far here are the graphs for the past month or so... feedback appreciated!!

420-magazine-mobile1416641749.jpg
420-magazine-mobile354917878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1221353804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile452680465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1828688456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile880863773.jpg

Update:

Did some defoliating today. Saw a lot of crispy brown spots on fan leaves with purple stalks. Lots of node growth underneath the canopy. They are small but sturdy. The trunk on the first pic is beefy.

The 3rd pic is the one with the least LSTing. Looks like it's budding faster than the bigger one.

Comments please!!!!

420-magazine-mobile324754401.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1595957366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1589321481.jpg
420-magazine-mobile22565874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2028844010.jpg

Wow your plants look awesome. Shooot, I'm pretty jealous. :goodjob:

I'm very thankful for the folks on 420 and the Internet in general. Knowledge is powerful. This is my very first grow of anything. Literally. I just tried to read as much as possible about this for like the past few months. I finally took the dive and invested a few £ into the setup, but I'm riding on luck so far. The nutes are a mystery to me. Most of this I don't understand but I figure people are doing all kinds of stuff to these plants and they tend to respond similarly across the board.

Generally I take it easy on them, so I'm not afraid to cut a few leaves here and there, or bend the branches a lot. End of the day, these girls are weeds...survivors through and through.

This LED isn't bad. I gotta say, it seems to be getting the job done.

I really can't wait to see the frost. Like I'm waiting for the first snowflake of winter. .

Oh. I know what you mean, man. My Blue Magoo is starting to form some bud sites. It's not as big as the Boca Catalina because I only had it in veg for a week when I put them both in flower, but I'm super excited. I don't know about you but it feels like they just sprouted yesterday. Lol. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, where did you get your seeds from, if you don't mind my asking?

Oh. I know what you mean, man. My Blue Magoo is starting to form some bud sites. It's not as big as the Boca Catalina because I only had it in veg for a week when I put them both in flower, but I'm super excited. I don't know about you but it feels like they just sprouted yesterday. Lol. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, where did you get your seeds from, if you don't mind my asking?

I think my two girls were in veg for 4 weeks give or take. It does feel like I just planted them last week.

The Boca Catalina seeds are from some shop in Oregon, USA. That's as much as I know of them. Not much online about it at all!

That's what I thought. I bought mine from some shop called "pharm to table" in Medford, Oregon. They had a chart with a list of seed strains and beside the strains was a list of the parents. I'm headed there tomorrow, if they still have the chart (I'm sure they do) I'll let you know who are the parent.

That's what I thought. I bought mine from some shop called "pharm to table" in Medford, Oregon. They had a chart with a list of seed strains and beside the strains was a list of the parents. I'm headed there tomorrow, if they still have the chart (I'm sure they do) I'll let you know who are the parent.

I'd appreciate that!!! I also just got my seeds from GYO Seedbank. Gotta say, it's my first time ordering seeds from across the pond. Cleared customs and was delivered within 6 weeks. So, I'm pretty satisfied.

Here are the new seeds I just got. The extra freebie is skunk #1 I think.

420-magazine-mobile1287392591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1858876510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1786387237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile101341160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom