ClosetCase420's - RDWC - 600W MH/HPS - Aurora Indica - Grow Journal - 2016

You can do that if you don't flush first. It may take 2 or 3 weeks to finish off the bottoms. This is harder to do in hydro because you have started a flush. If you run with nutes to keep the bottoms going then the tops need a good cure.

I'm going to continue my original path and flush them so I can get the AK47 into the closet.

Good info though to know for future grows.. I need to find a way to allow more space to spread out the plant to get a better lighting spread. I should probably just take the plant out of the cabinet and build out a wider scrog. I think I can get more lighting coverage than the 2x3 area inside the cabinet with the 600 watt HPS.

yup you can get a much bigger area with a 600. In fact you may consider building a bigger cabinet for the 600 and use the current one with a cheapo LED for a veg chamber.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom