Colesdad Tries Again - LED - GGG Baby Freedom - Ideal420 Soil - 12/12 From Seed

Transplant day!
Into the final home, a two gallon pot. She has always had a little lean to her, so she has a chopstick crutch right now. I raised her two cfl, moved her from directly underneath them and turned on the led. I turned on the timer so she has been officially flipped.
I say SHE, but I guess I have to wait and see. If my other bean doesn't show itself in a few more days, I'll drop another, I think I have one baby freedom left.
CAM00828.jpg

View image in gallery

Can you rotate her to fix the lean?
Like rotate the pot to face a different direction? I tried that. When she was on the small cup, it appeared she had a weak stem, she kinda leaned from day one. I rotated the pot every time I watered. She did "turn" upwards, looked like your recently topped plant, a horizontal stem, then turn up 90 degrees. I buried her stem about an inch lower hoping to straighten her up. Now she faces directly towards you, because instead of horizontal stem and 90 degree leaves turning up, I put the stem straight on the dirt, now she faces the camera and smiles :) I put the chopstick there just in case the wieght of the leaves wanted to make her fall on her face. I she tried! She s very droopy this morning, because of watering and her first "night". Had I not used the stick, she would have faced planted in the dirt last night.
Are you thinking of topping her a second time? If so, when?

Like rotate the pot to face a different direction? I tried that. When she was on the small cup, it appeared she had a weak stem, she kinda leaned from day one. I rotated the pot every time I watered. She did "turn" upwards, looked like your recently topped plant, a horizontal stem, then turn up 90 degrees. I buried her stem about an inch lower hoping to straighten her up. Now she faces directly towards you, because instead of horizontal stem and 90 degree leaves turning up, I put the stem straight on the dirt, now she faces the camera and smiles :) I put the chopstick there just in case the wieght of the leaves wanted to make her fall on her face. I she tried! She s very droopy this morning, because of watering and her first "night". Had I not used the stick, she would have faced planted in the dirt last night.
Are you thinking of topping her a second time? If so, when?

you'll have to tie her to start training her, or just let her grow sideways :smokin:
I topped her today .. so now she will have 4 colas, now I wait and then top once more for 8 in total.. I put photos up.

Fuck it. I'm putting the soil back in the cabinet. I'm putting my last Baby freedom back in the sock drawer....

Got a five gallon bucket and perlite. Drilled a hole. Soaked a bean for the last 48 hours. Now it's in a paper towel.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get my Jack Herer autoflower to do something in hempy........

Damn cd!!...if it were possible...I'd give Ya couple girlz to adopt...still have a glut for my space...haven't updated my journal fer a couple week's...but still have a jungle goin' on...h00k...
Dude, I would love to live in a recreational state. I would be great to share seeds, clones, beer, jokes and high fives. My state finally passed an oil law, takes effect Aug 1st. I've already spoke to my neurologist, he's down! So I can make my oil (whenever I go to harvest), but, the state says you must carry a "certificate of analysis" with the oil. Looks like I'll be buying a color printer soon:)

I just realized I hadn't gotten an notification about your journal (following too many lol). I bet your girls are like fricking trees!

First jack herer didn't make it, good news, the cause of death was "an act of God", not colesdad lol. It sat on water 3 days and only cracked open a smidgen with just a little bit of green trying to push out. It went to a paper towel and after 3 more days nothing happened. Put her into a little cup of dirt to see what would happen and nothing even happened.
But! My second one lives! After a few days in water she had opened and revealed a little bit (more than a smidge) of herself. I decided to put into a soaked rockwool cube. She had been there for two day. As of this morning the is a little stem curling out and a root hanging out the bottom!
My planis still 100 percent perlite hempy.
Side note = I've created a website, geared towards our states new cbd oil law. Two weeks ago most visitors came via Faceb**k, now I'm starting to get direct hits, I'm hoping this is because of some our states "marijuana refugees" are starting to spread the word.
But anyway, I'm running extremely low on seeds now, and extremely low on funds but I believe I can get this done. My wife is now completely on board with my marijuana project, asking questions and taking time to read and proof all the writing I've done for my site and is excited to see how the oil will work for me. My seizures are getting worse and are happening more frequently, the Dr has recommended that I increase one of my meds by 200 milligrams per day, but I've been on that much before and I absolutely hate it. What 37 year old is willing to accept the fact that pissing themselves at night is fucking aacceptable?!

Good luck on getting your own meds growing.

Ah man CD, I've quickly gone back over the older threads. You are one tough and determined person. More so than most I would imagine. I have the weirdest question, because I've noticed you have changed almost everything about your set up numerous times and are still having the strangest things happen. Have you tested your water?

And sorry if this has been asked, but the cumulative 20+ pages were pretty heavy.

Back
Top Bottom