Colorado High - Soil - CFL - Super Skunk - 2013

I'm betting they'll be ripe in 3 weeks max :high-five:

just like tomatoes, they take forever to turn from green to red, but when they start turning they do it quickly.

it's all good my friend
are you excited about the led? =))
you should have it by the end of the week right?
ciao for now
take care and good luck

it's all good my friend
are you excited about the led? =))
you should have it by the end of the week right?
ciao for now
take care and good luck

Yes, I am excited as I really thought that a summer grow would be out of the question due to extreme temperatures. I haven't heard back from Sara yet with any tracking information so waiting to see when it is expected to arrive.

Looking Great CH :Namaste: I'm with the others, I will throw my 3 week max vote into the poll :) I like how b.real put it comparing to tomatoes :) When are you planning on getting the new beans germinated? ;) Stay well budddy

Thanks CA! You guys are probably right as usual! ;) I usually start germinating my next grow once the previous grow has been harvested and is drying. By the time that it dries enough to start curing, the beans have popped and are ready to be put into the medium and under lights.

Thanks CA! You guys are probably right as usual! ;) I usually start germinating my next grow once the previous grow has been harvested and is drying. By the time that it dries enough to start curing, the beans have popped and are ready to be put into the medium and under lights.

My reasoning being: I can see a few trichomes that look to be beginning to turn amber and from my experience so far, I have noticed at the point you are at now I personally saw my harvest window (for my personal needs) within one week to three weeks, I like about 10-20% amber on my meds. Also, I believe once you harvest your meds, they continue to mature for a few more days.. To my amazement I harvested a haze at 70~ days with a decent amount of clear to only look at the cured meds a month later under the scope to see that number of clear trichomes was not present, but many many cloudy and ambers.

Are you planning on running the Skunk red hair? Sounds interesting!

Yeah, I was going to do Dutch Dope next, but since it is a taller strain, I thought I would try topping and more LSTing on Red Skunk Hair to get my feet wet before trying to fit DD into my tent, especially with the spacing requirements of LED lights.

Yep, think I smell some major LST about to go down :) I have been super cropping my gdp plant down on the lower parts of the branches getting them to hover right above the top soil, trying to go for a super low profile indica to keep her below the fence this year. If you top early around 4-5 nodes you should be able to keep them under control brotha. & I thought there was a certain circumstance that wouldn't allow for the beans to be germinated early, couldn't recall what that circumstance was :Namaste: Positive vibes your way CH, have a great day! It is beautiful here in CA nice cool breeze, thinking about going for a hike for a trail blazing session ;)

Neat idea on the cropping of your outside grow man! Thanks for reminding me about it, I just subscribed. That sounds good to me, 4-5 nodes it is!! Yeah, I gotta keep a lid on the smell plus this time I'm less uptight regarding the harvest since I still have plenty of my first grow left to enjoy, so no real urgent need to wrap this harvest up or start the next grow by a certain date. I envy you man, it is literally freezing here right now, exactly 32°, and it can't decide whether to rain, sleet, or snow so it's doing all three at the same time. Ah, spring in Colorado!! I love it though, I could not live anywhere that does not have 4 distinct seasons. You have a great day too and blaze one for me, I wish I could join you, I love hiking!

Barring any unforseen circumstances or unusual developments, harvest will occur on Monday, May 5, 2014, which will be the first day of Week 13 of flowering. I will feed the ladies two more times, this Tuesday (4/15) and next Monday (4/21), then I will start a 2 week molasses water flush. The 5th is also the start date for my third grow entitled - "ColoradoHigh - Soilless - LED/CFL - Skunk Red Hair - 2014".

Nothing exciting, have you any plans? I need to get out and work on the lawn and the vegetable garden soon. It's hard getting motivated this year with all of the gardening I did over the winter! ;) But at least now I have something to help me zone out and focus on the work at hand. ;) ;) The planning of and new toys for the next grow are taking up too much of my time, I need to prioritize better but I'm having too much fun with cannabis! On top of the LED grow light, I got new Soil pH and Moisture meters and am looking at getting a wireless temperature/humidity monitor with 3 remote sensors to keep an eye on the grow environment without having to open the grow box like I do now. There's always something I "need" for my grow. Oh well, I can't complain too much, I'm growing and consuming cannabis living next door to a local LEO and not stressing about it one iotal! Life could be much worse!!

Back
Top Bottom