Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

Looking awesome in there. Id love to follow along if you dont mind :)

Of course everyone is always welcome! Pull up a chair a let's watch these girls grow!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed. Along for the ride

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome Born glad to have ya around! Not too much excitement yet but the going is just getting started!

I cleaned up my subscriptions lately on this forum and thought I might have accidently unsubscribed from this. Then I read through it and realized I haven't even commented on it, which likely means that this is the first time I've seen this journal. Then I thought, wow have I been that baked that I don't even remember what CK is up to for 5 weeks?!?

Truth be told I think I was on vacation when you got this going and I have been so busy lately with my grows finish that I just plain missed it. I kind of got behind on a lot of friends journals. One last trim session on the White Rhino and I'm done with grow #2 so I'm catching up. Anyways subbed up now and looking forward to seeing your great skills with Brix. No favors for friends this time! ;)

Kill it man!

I cleaned up my subscriptions lately on this forum and thought I might have accidently unsubscribed from this. Then I read through it and realized I haven't even commented on it, which likely means that this is the first time I've seen this journal. Then I thought, wow have I been that baked that I don't even remember what CK is up to for 5 weeks?!?

Truth be told I think I was on vacation when you got this going and I have been so busy lately with my grows finish that I just plain missed it. I kind of got behind on a lot of friends journals. One last trim session on the White Rhino and I'm done with grow #2 so I'm catching up. Anyways subbed up now and looking forward to seeing your great skills with Brix. No favors for friends this time! ;)

Kill it man!

Haha no worries Asesino, glad you finally made it in here though! Also glad to hear that only one last trim session left, once you reach the end it's always so relieving lol and you get some nice smoke to relax with too

But also you're so right, can be helping people out with their gardens if it's gonna come back to haunt me in the future. Glad I learned that lesson early on and it helped me kinda re start and get everything straightened up.

Anyways thanks for stopping in! Have a great rest of the night!
:passitleft:

All the plants are looking happy Coloradokid!! Nice work.

:thumb:

Thanks Beavis, always a little more waiting at the beginning I feel like. But it's always worth it!

2/17/17

So when the lights came on last night I topped my Delicious Candy 1 again and my Tangie 1 got topped at the 5th node.

Haven't watered these girls in over a week and next water will be a GE Drench. I was thinking 5 gallons of water with 2 oz GE w/ 2.5 mL Tea for all 6 girls. I was hoping someone could tell me weather or not I am mixing this properly?

I will also post this question in the High Brix Q &a A thread before I do it and see what everyone over there has to say.

Delicious Candy 1

420-magazine-mobile246309623.jpg

Tangie 1

420-magazine-mobile2075891404.jpg

Thanks guys have a good and stoney day :roorrip:

2/23/17

These girls are doing great and loving life! Just transplanted my Delicious Candy 1 into her 7 gal smart pot and she got watered in with 1/4 strength transplant

Skywalker

420-magazine-mobile1843143307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1349154625.jpg

Delicious Candy 1

420-magazine-mobile1583015355.jpg
420-magazine-mobile407007821.jpg

420-magazine-mobile613686044.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1630117109.jpg

Everybody is looking very happy, I'm excited to watch your journey! Thanks for sharing!

Hey welcome Nazz! Glad to have you along for the show, it should be good as this is my first run with Doc Buds High Brix kit!

:passitleft:

Kicking butt Kid nice going! How old was the Delicious Candy 1 when you transplanted it into the 7g pot?

Thanks Beavis!

My Delicious Candy 1 had been in that 1 gallon pot since 1/19 so 38 days before I transplanted her. She had a nice solid rootball that I was easily able to score and dust with roots

2/27/17

Sprayed these girls with De-stress that was left over from Thursday's spray. I've been spraying right at lights off and making sure to always get the undersides of leaves.

I apologize that this isn't the best pic, but here are the girlies.

420-magazine-mobile593614452.jpg

3/3/17

Alright, all of these girls are now in 7 gallon pots. The delicious candy 2 was such a runt with not a very developed root system either so she got pulled and throw back into the high brix soil bin with some roots sprinkled on top. Now I'll let the soil do the rest:)

All these girls are doing pretty well, I'm just letting them grow right now. I did too the Skywalker again, and defoled one of the tangies which I'm regretting. I should've just let her keep growing too but oh well.

420-magazine-mobile533701808.jpg

Look it's Brix!... Brixthekid!
Hells yeah buddy!
Glad to see the brix in the tent:thumb:
Can't wait to see the grow.
Hope winter was easy on ya?
Just getting the lights dusted off myself.
Maybe a little early but early bird gets the worm.
Can't wait to watch another brix grow, you're gunna like DocBud's kit. Works awesome and is about as autopilot as we can hope for not to mention the dozen other benefits.
CHEERS Kid!

Look it's Brix!... Brixthekid!
Hells yeah buddy!
Glad to see the brix in the tent:thumb:
Can't wait to see the grow.
Hope winter was easy on ya?
Just getting the lights dusted off myself.
Maybe a little early but early bird gets the worm.
Can't wait to watch another brix grow, you're gunna like DocBud's kit. Works awesome and is about as autopilot as we can hope for not to mention the dozen other benefits.
CHEERS Kid!

What's up man! It's been a bit since I've seen ya on here i feel like haha. Winter has had some ups and downs but all in all I am very happy with where I'm at. I hope yours went easy for you as well!

The brix girls have been doing good and I am happy with how these girls are looking. I'm very pleased with the kit so far and already ordered another and it's cooking and will be ready for my next girls!

Back
Top Bottom