Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

How much longer veg time are you talking about? How long did you veg this time?

I don't count how long I veg for really just by more look of the plants and I mean my Skywalker and delicious Candy aren't too small but I just flipped with some of the clones too small and they just aren't big plants like I want

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can't wait to see how that 63 pint does! Pretty sure you will LOVE it. It's my favorite machine in the room second to the light :)kinda feel bad for people in humid climates that don't get to use them. Super amped for you man, don't even know :)

Thanks dog, I got two of my homies here to invest as well so thank you again for the idea! My homies lights were running in the 100's and now he's around a perfect 70 degrees 60 percent humidity. Mine should be here tomorrow so tonight is the last night that I should have to fill up little humidifiers lol

Dude I feel so bad for not even seeing this :( sometimes this app doesn't provide everyone's signature. I will definitely be along for the ride now

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Don't feel bad, better late then never! Glad you finally found my new home lol hope you enjoy, and stay stoney as always my friend!

Don't feel bad, better late then never! Glad you finally found my new home lol hope you enjoy, and stay stoney as always my friend!

I always enjoy it brother. Do you have photos of the harvest you did? Would have loved to see it. Stoney every day man, every day :rofl: blessings to you bru, have a good day and keep safe

Pat's Small CFL Grow

I always enjoy it brother. Do you have photos of the harvest you did? Would have loved to see it. Stoney every day man, every day :rofl: blessings to you bru, have a good day and keep safe

Pat's Small CFL Grow

This is all I have

Delicious Candy
420-magazine-mobile1481082882.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1145105921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1222658160.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1145105921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031410178.jpg

Tangie
420-magazine-mobile1794470837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1842914187.jpg

3/29/17 Day 15 of Flower

Hey everyone, back here with a bit of an update! These girls got Brix and watered today ended up falling on the same day. Hope that isn't a bad thing... anyways girls were definitely happy for the drink

420-magazine-mobile839269960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116871337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile111454026.jpg

No idea brother a few people have been having trouble. Some say they can post others not. Not too sure what is going on but sure they are working on fixing asap, hopefully....

I wanna show off my swamp cooler!!):

Well fack brother seems even my link is all wacked up. If you are subbed to Feral go check out the recent posts

I might be let me check, if not ill look him up

Back
Top Bottom