Colorfuldayze Aug-Dec 2014 Auto Grow

Hey c - just catching up on some journals. It's amazing how much a guy can get behind in a couple of days. Girls are looking good my friend, I hope they do your efforts justice. Gotta go, now, six other journals to get to. Catch up with you later.

Hey c - just catching up on some journals. It's amazing how much a guy can get behind in a couple of days. Girls are looking good my friend, I hope they do your efforts justice. Gotta go, now, six other journals to get to. Catch up with you later.

I hear you too old. I think I realize more that I was no more behind on things today than when I was 20 it's just now that it matters so much more. Thank you for your kind words and HOPE! That is a good thing to have :) Cheers to you sir and I hope your truck is keeping up with ya! Best too old.

:Namaste:
:surf:

Hello colourful :)

That's a very sexy garden you have there mate, in so many ways :)
(...how many can you think of :))

As your Christmas is obviously already blessed :)

I'll instead wish you a Happy Christmas with a well deserved Green tidings to you sir :)

Hello colourful :)

That's a very sexy garden you have there mate, in so many ways :)
(...how many can you think of :))

As your Christmas is obviously already blessed :)

I'll instead wish you a Happy Christmas with a well deserved Green tidings to you sir :)

Thank you Tassie. -and a thinker you are sir :) I can think of alot of many ways! :) These girls did what they wanted to this time and I just let them. IMHO very interesting results considering that they produced what they did with a putrifactive root structue; aka the container size. This strain IMHO, from my experience screams 'big soil-root pot'. And that is exactly what I'm going to give them in the February indoor grow and then the May outdoor grow that I am designing/planning.

My thinks that she has phenotypes with both the leg and the genetics to actually step her feet outside...in Alaska - and grow well. The conditions here, in a greenhouse, with maybe some darkening requirements in the last weeks or maybe even month...might be plausible.

One thing I know :)...is that it's going to get done and thunk about a lot here :)

All things good to you Tassie
and ps...I need more Wombat! freezer stock is getting low :)

:Namaste: :passitleft:

Looking pretty dank my friend !!! Can't wait to see the end results hopefully even tho you went with smaller pots this time you will still be pleased with yield!!

I was amazed at the height an girth of them colas looks massive!

Kudos my friend!!

Looking pretty dank my friend !!! Can't wait to see the end results hopefully even tho you went with smaller pots this time you will still be pleased with yield!!

I was amazed at the height an girth of them colas looks massive!

Kudos my friend!!

It is good newz to hear from you Papasmoke. The dankiest thing I'm smellin' is what you just harvested...fine fine grow sir! Thank you for your kind words. Some of those colas have potential I think. But do I regress them back to their parents...or...order a lot of Trainwreck Papadaddy Big Purp...hmmm,decisions... My offer stands - will test for freee! Cheers Papa and well done!

:blunt:

Wow the forest looks Great! I ditto what Papasmoke said "Colas look massive" Hope you can get a shot of the amaryllises all bloomed in front of the girls before the big harvest - Now that would be a kodak moment :bravo::circle-of-love:

Allright then mate...I'll have to take the tractor out on the highway and see if I can pick some up....can't use the car any more, the last wombat took the sump clean off.....Tasted like oil too, so aint gunna go that again, its a fast way to make a good wombat taste real bad :)

Oh and Merry Christmas my friend, I've only known ya a short while, but am bloody happy I do.

Hugs to you and yours mate :)

Hi CD, im subbed...

+ reps for creating your own strain.

Lovely looking garden you have there.. Much buddage is coming your way..

Have a very merry xmas

:high-five:

Heya Budworshipper! Warm welcome to you and thank you for coming. Thank you for your very kind thoughts. One of the nicest thoughts of growing my strain outside this spring is that it should feel like I'm sharing it with the world. I would gladly sprinkle a handful of beans in your hands and share :) All the best and merry Christmas to you also Bud! Cheers

:Namaste: :high-five:

Wow the forest looks Great! I ditto what Papasmoke said "Colas look massive" Hope you can get a shot of the amaryllises all bloomed in front of the girls before the big harvest - Now that would be a kodak moment :bravo::circle-of-love:

That's the plan nhteatime! So far they have birthed two large stalks with massive trumpets. You will all get to watch them as they open up. cheers tea!

:thanks:

Allright then mate...I'll have to take the tractor out on the highway and see if I can pick some up....can't use the car any more, the last wombat took the sump clean off.....Tasted like oil too, so aint gunna go that again, its a fast way to make a good wombat taste real bad :)

Oh and Merry Christmas my friend, I've only known ya a short while, but am bloody happy I do.

Hugs to you and yours mate :)

Thank you Tassie, and merry Christmas to my friend. And likewise bloody happy and hugs!

Tractor - you own a tractor? now you're talkin'! Tractor fetched Wombat will do :) So instead of road killed Wombats you have Wombat killed cars hehe. Darn shame to taint a good Wombat :)

I wish you wellness and happiness dearest Tassie! Thank you for keeping my :green_heart: filled with all things Wombat.

Best to you.

Happy holidays, Colorfuldayze! Your wit and wisdom (collective) have been a gift.
Wishing you and the Family all the best in the coming year.

:Namaste: :thanks:

Thank you Ranger. Happiest holidayze to you as well. It is a pleasure to have fine folk like yourself to 420 with. Sincere blessings to your family and a happy New Year too! Best Ranger.

:peacetwo:

Nice update and story cDayze. Looks like you held your own for quite awhile and did well. I can see why those seeds are dear to you. Plus they grow big fat colas. Great job. Merry Christmas!

Hi AllSmiles. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I was always more concerned with running out of seed - and then female germ. Maybe I'm part squirrel since harvesting the seed is probably one of my favorite tasks - lol! That hashy flavored smoke from the seed's calyxes is also one of my faves. Thank you AllSmiles and a merry Christmas to you and your family!

A picture of the garden on November 22, approximately day 90 when the first guest flower also graced the garden. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas eve and a warm and blessed Christmas. Best to all!

colofuldayze1_nov22_2014.JPG

Merry Christmas to Mr. & Mrs. Colorful up in the great state of Alaska. :xmas:

Merry Christmas! Much love from the Stakers in Grassachusetts! :circle-of-love:
:Namaste::peace:

Thank you CareStaker! :thanks:

Much love to you in Grassachu! Santa just did a flyover and is headed south ya'll! I tossed him up a tin full of freshly rolled :joint:s for the journey as he and the ride swooped by :). Make sure you all leave him plenty of treats! All the best to you and your family CareStaker.

:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom