Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Organic Jilly Bean-Pheno #7 (Space Queen x Orange Velvet):

DSC061756.JPG

DSC061686.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Another early sample of the Scott's OG x Dark Angel. She's getting close. :cheer: It's been a week since that sample was taken and it's tacky fresh. The rest of her is at about 30% amber now and ready for maybe a 24-48 hour dark period. She's just not going to bulk up thanks to seeding but about half of the plant is not seeded so at least there will be some clean sampling to be done. Right now it's about 50/50 the flavor of each parent which is oddly delicious. Would have never thought the terps to be agreeable. :hmmmm: I may have to dub her Scott's Dark Side for the moment :laughtwo: Making me want a nap.

Scott_s_OG_x_Dark_Angel_early_sample_2.jpg

:Namaste:

First harvest ever . Thank you everybody on this forum for helping me on my journey. I couldn't have done it without all of you !
420-magazine-mobile43641540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929670342.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

EBB AND FLOW AGAIN? Or trying something different?

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Im going with top feed and recirculate the runoff, they will be in a 3' x 3' flood table.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So many nice buds pictures going on here.. I have another set to throw in the pile.. Great plant,, pretty colors, and stoney as hell;

mc210.jpg

mc30.jpg

mc112.jpg

and
mc34.jpg

Keep your best pictures coming and Keepem Green

Every time I feel like shit I have a smoke and come on here and look at some top plants... keep it up everyone heres my exodus cheese from freen house seeds @ 4 weeks
420-magazine-mobile1876176505.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7275R using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I did snag afew more pictures of this Mind Cant'rol.. Last one this winter grow of this.. Spring is right around the corner... Whats that saying,, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results,, whatever it is,, but once more, I'm going to do just that, I'm gearing up to try to grow outdoors and raise some more first class Portland Oregon's botrytis.. Aint I lucky... JK I hope..... But enough babbling;
mc36.jpg

mc113.jpg

mc35.jpg

mc211.jpg

Gl to all and Keepem Green

That mind cantrol looks delicious!! Keep those besutiful flowers cominnnnmmmm!!!:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom