Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

420-magazine-mobile1326199291.jpg
IMG_348116.JPG
IMG_348713.JPG

I don't have a plant to add or even a flower,,, soon.. But I did dig up a pretty bud to roll a dubie outta;

sc48.jpg

scc.jpg

sccc.jpg

Keepem Green,, or as in this case Gold...

420-magazine-mobile854527665.jpg

This is my prego Bubba Kush she turned Hermi on me and pollenated herself and the other 2 plants in my tent! At Day 25 of Flower and looking so frosty!!!! Live-Love-Learn

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The two new girls at day 13. :)

Myco-Tek Seeds - Hell Monkey on the left and Gorilla Dawg F1 on the right. The Hell Monkey is already covered in glands lol.
Hell_Monkey_left_Gorilla_Dawg_right.jpg

:Namaste:

That's why I don't do soil 17 days from seed Already built there fifth node up and one 6 but the stalks are huge

420-magazine-mobile429783237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1526869476.jpg

Not taking anything away from your plants just saying fuck they grow slow
In soil !! I harvest every 60-70 days eighty if a long flower plant !! But they are lookin nice

That's why I don't do soil 17 days from seed Already built there fifth node up and one 6 but the stalks are huge

420-magazine-mobile429783237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1526869476.jpg

Not taking anything away from your plants just saying fuck they grow slow
In soil !! I harvest every 60-70 days eighty if a long flower plant !! But they are lookin nice

Yours are beautiful! No taking taken lol. They do grow slow in dirt :rofl: These were neglected at first and got lanky on me. They have yet to see anything but cfl. Had I been on the ball and stayed on it they would have been shorter with thicker stalks and maybe be a little further along, but I doubt six nodes. Maybe starting a fifth. These will be mothers and may never flower so I'm not as concerned with the cosmetics at this point. Make no mistake. This is purely genetics bragging at this point. :laughtwo: My friend owns the company and grew up with JJ at Top Dawg. MTS uses primarily JJ's genetics.
No doubt about it hydro is faster and usually more productive but neither are a huge focus here. My goal is seed production so slow veg times actually benefit me. Now if I could flower at your speed that's another story :)

Yours are beautiful! No taking taken lol. They do grow slow in dirt :rofl: These were neglected at first and got lanky on me. They have yet to see anything but cfl. Had I been on the ball and stayed on it they would have been shorter with thicker stalks and maybe be a little further along, but I doubt six nodes. Maybe starting a fifth. These will be mothers and may never flower so I'm not as concerned with the cosmetics at this point. Make no mistake. This is purely genetics bragging at this point. :laughtwo: My friend owns the company and grew up with JJ at Top Dawg. MTS uses primarily JJ's genetics.
No doubt about it hydro is faster and usually more productive but neither are a huge focus here. My goal is seed production so slow veg times actually benefit me. Now if I could flower at your speed that's another story :)

I have never once in my life grew in soil I was like if I am gonna do it want to do it the most productive method
And indoor hydro was perfect for me !! Not everyone's cup of tea a little more complicated but not if you put systems in place and keep schedule

Back
Top Bottom