Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

14 day old Blue Mammoth Auto :)

420-magazine-mobile1150428314.jpg

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Thanks Canna'! :hug: That means a lot. It's kind of one of those foot in the door of a life dream things for me.

My buddy said me and another friend of ours are "on the team" a while back and I don't think he knows what he got into :laughtwo:

Most of this internet seed posting craze of mine lately is me pushing to be his chief feminizer. ;)

:hmmmm: Although his stuff is blowing off the shelves so maybe I just need to nudge him as a producer. Hell, I can even drive the drops to his outlet lol. I really need to pester his busy ass :rofl: He left me with his breeder Chem91 1x2 and we have hardly talked since lol.

Whether it happens or not I really do need to thank everyone here. You've all helped me hone my skills and gain new ones along the way. So many inspirations in so many different areas I can't even list. It's not just all the knowledge of this site. The talent! It's the vibe of the people that keeps bringing out the best as a grower and a person. I owe you all more than you will ever know. :love:

:circle-of-love: :passitleft: Enough sap.. now let's grow some shit! :cheer:

Thanks Canna'! :hug: That means a lot. It's kind of one of those foot in the door of a life dream things for me.

My buddy said me and another friend of ours are "on the team" a while back and I don't think he knows what he got into :laughtwo:

Most of this internet seed posting craze of mine lately is me pushing to be his chief feminizer. ;)

:hmmmm: Although his stuff is blowing off the shelves so maybe I just need to nudge him as a producer. Hell, I can even drive the drops to his outlet lol. I really need to pester his busy ass :rofl: He left me with his breeder Chem91 1x2 and we have hardly talked since lol.

Whether it happens or not I really do need to thank everyone here. You've all helped me hone my skills and gain new ones along the way. So many inspirations in so many different areas I can't even list. It's not just all the knowledge of this site. The talent! It's the vibe of the people that keeps bringing out the best as a grower and a person. I owe you all more than you will ever know. :love:

:circle-of-love: :passitleft: Enough sap.. now let's grow some shit! :cheer:

I'm on it!!!! :laugh:

So I got a question I have been thinking about I have always grown good with just 8 cola buds but I was thinking about getting some tomatoe cages I found online that will fit around my buckets and I can clip to the cage and hold them up do you all think I can get away with that our asking the plant to produce too much I know they say eight indoors and 32 out doors but just looking for some info on that subject ???

Cages won't help get bigger plants indoors, not tomato cages anyway. Best to find some bamboo sticks (side of road) clean em good and use them with wire the stuff with green insulation for gardens. Then adjust to the plant.

I've always managed over 16 colas indoors and that's without much training or topping. In fact I usually have to cut off many low down branches so I'd probably have +20 colas but need clones and doners are down low.

Last nights harvest
420-magazine-mobile106676218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile962080615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile298359551.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1375125165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile965567459.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239714298.jpg
Incredible bulk

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants
Hope it's ok to ask here...do you actually take out the sugar leaves?? This is my second round and I struggle trying to get those off and not destroy the goods. Great pic!

Back
Top Bottom