Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

Aloha Buckshot, Here in Hawaii, it's $20 a gram unless you have a friend that grows alot. We can get a medical marijuana card for $200 but have zero dispensaries, we can only grow 7 plants and have an ounce of smokeable buds at any given time. If you know someone really good than maybe you can get buds for $10-15 a gram. The puzzling thing here is, we are able to grow outdoors all year round. Summer, plants can get huge. In the winter, still good plants just shorter. They tend to grow like Christmas trees. Now is that mind boggling or what?
Winter_season_Grow_in_Hawaii_038.JPG
Blueberry_ .JPG
Winter plant 1st pic 2nd early summer plant. I just don't understand the pricing.

1Lb. of some dried & cured organic G.D.P. x O.G Kush to spice up this Tuesday morning. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC064271.JPG

DSC064281.JPG

DSC064321.JPG

DSC064342.JPG

DSC064452.JPG

wow that would last me a whole month:)
very nice cola:)

wow that would last me a whole month:)
very nice cola:)

We would all come over... 1 day :cheesygrinsmiley: tops

Aloha Buckshot, Here in Hawaii, it's $20

Dang... sad really, when I was a lad it was $20 for a four finger bag (usually well over a zip)

Man that GDP x looks nice!!
Ive just finished my C99xPr and she s dried pretty much now and I managed to get well over my expected 8oz mark - I cracked 1 pound:):)
Sorry for the average photo s , she has a great stone and is sticky as when touched, leaving her smell on your fingers for ages! Well anyways heres a few pics of my harvest:

2013-03-20_12_48_08.jpg
2013-03-20_12_49_28.jpg
2013-03-20_12_49_46.jpg

Wish I could get pics of her trichs too:( Thanks for stopping by and happy harvesting to you all!! Smokemup

Ahhh the shelves are full and it smells awesome in here!

We would all come over... 1 day :cheesygrinsmiley: tops

Thanks for the kind feedback and reps. fish cake & steeliesteve plus all who chimed in!:thanks: And sounds like a plan Buckshot my man but it would take more then a day to smoke what I've got in curing but would be up to giving it a shot if ya all come over someday.:rofl:
Here's some more club bought bud I purchased today to check out what local growers got going on which ain't bad so far with the Black Mamba packing one heck of a wallop with a nice smooth aftertaste. Now on to the Rom-Bomb with an update coming soon! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC065131.JPG

DSC06517.JPG

DSC065233.JPG

DSC065273.JPG

Cannabis_Caregiver_Logo.JPG

well my shit aint as sweet as that cola and others but here is what I have been doin:)
CROPED_PHOTO.jpg
SAM_0198.JPG
SAM_0190.JPG
SAM_01971.JPG

What are you talking about? This is as sweet as any bud on all the shelves... anyone here would be proud of that frosty cone!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

What Buck said! You should be proud of that fine looking flower fish cake.:bravo::thumb::circle-of-love:

Looking tasty there H.H.!:woohoo: What's the strain if ya don't mind me asking?:hmmmm:

Sorry guys I forgot to name them.

I edited the post.

The Diesel kicks ass.

But both are like two highs at once. You have a clear high over looking your stoned-ness.

Might be the brix affect.

Back
Top Bottom