Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I estimate 3 more weeks or so until I flush.

I cannot wait to put flame on this. The last time I had her I strung up Christmas lights in shorts, flips flops, and a wife-beater in low 30F and I was toasty warm.

20170804_142530.jpg
20170804_142808.jpg
20170804_142627.jpg

Drive by that stuff Plantwrestler is showing, polymer, is also call water crystals. But I found that interesting, I had a home boy work at Proctor Gamble plant that had a diaper line running and I always had him bring home a bucket or two for spring planting. Mix that shit in you deep base soil and the shit will keep you from making alot of trips to the garden. I know they put it in diapers,, but I've never used but the straight stuff. The bad thing about the kind they use in a dipear is it's a super fine milled. The really good stuff is abit bigger than a grain of rice maybe 3X's and it stores 10X's it's volumne in water and releases it as needed. They also use it on the drill rigs in New Mexico as sealant between pipe walls well not a sealant but a medium to transport up the material from the well. I have a bottle on the shelf in the house, it's called Miralax. LOL no joke. Please let us no how it works.... I haven't seen a dipear in 30 years.. And I've NEVER changed one, least a shity one. I used the garden hose on the kids I'f I had to change a shitty one. Aim for the tapes.... GL Keepem Green

PlantWrestler

have you started any seeds in that stuff?

No but I could try a jack herer, kalishnakov and money maker as an experiment .
It works for clones so can't see why it wouldn't work.
It retains oxygen so no rot.

You can multiply wet weight x .22 & that's typical, cured weight post-trim.

I use 15 to 20%, was just wondering about your method.

What's up 420 fam.. Some late night eye candy for those still awake..
Exotic Genetics
TrapStar#10. La OG crossed with the cube (StarFighter f3)
This pheno is packing on the frost. Not as big as the other ladies but all those trichomes make up for it.
20170804_201355.jpg

TrapStar#4. This one has a tall structure and a ton of bud further down the cola. Big fat buds for days. This one is going to have a nice yeild. Don't be fooled by the sugar leaves, she's coated in frost.
20170804_201316.jpg

In House Genetics Slurricane. #3. She's kickin some ass already. The smell coming from this lady is amazing. Super sweet and still smells like a blueberry poptart. No faint smells here, she reeks.. I'm falling in love with this one.
20170804_201518.jpg

What's up 420 fam.. Some late night eye candy for those still awake..
Exotic Genetics
TrapStar#10. La OG crossed with the cube (StarFighter f3)
This pheno is packing on the frost. Not as big as the other ladies but all those trichomes make up for it.
20170804_201355.jpg

TrapStar#4. This one has a tall structure and a ton of bud further down the cola. Big fat buds for days. This one is going to have a nice yeild. Don't be fooled by the sugar leaves, she's coated in frost.
20170804_201316.jpg

In House Genetics Slurricane. #3. She's kickin some ass already. The smell coming from this lady is amazing. Super sweet and still smells like a blueberry poptart. No faint smells here, she reeks.. I'm falling in love with this one.
20170804_201518.jpg

My next beans will be Exotics Kimbo Kush. Do you have any experience with that strain and or photos of it?

Organic indoor grown Jilly Bean-Pheno #3:

DSC07458-1.jpg

DSC07440-3.jpg

DSC07408-2.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

My next beans will be Exotics Kimbo Kush. Do you have any experience with that strain and or photos of it?

Nice choice on the beans. :thumb:
I personally have never ran the Kimbo but I know BobB has. I went and dug through his journal and found it. The link will take you to page 45, late flower.. He's grown a few other Exotic Strains , his Labyrinth turned out killer. ...

Here's the link. Great journal and it's still active. Show him some love if you like it.:thumb:

Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Back
Top Bottom