Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

I’m looking at CMH myself right now.
They are awesome lights. Granted I haven’t jumped on the led train yet and I know there is good options there but the cost to me still needs to come down some. I love the cmh

I gather the 3100k is good for trichome production. 4000k for bigger yield?
I’m not 100 percent sure. But it could very well be true. I’m using the 4K and it definitely didn’t disappoint in the trichome production

I think I could live with that. Lol
I am impressed with the light to be honest. I have little to no experience with any lighting other than 1000 watt hid’s so it was nice to change it up. And for a home grow led or cmh is the only way to go imo

What’s the heat like? I started with a 600w HPS and it was like a flamethrower in my 7 foot tent.
Its extremely manageable. I feel like two in a 4x4 tent is ideal. But that would still be pulling over 600 watts from the wall. And a watt is 3.412 btu no matter what. but they do seem to run cooler than hps lamps and reflectors

yeah bro it was flood tables all super soil 9 plants per tray fed compost teas and It was fire.
All bubba og. I wouldn’t ever run the 1000’s unless I was in a production type of facility and I would rock DE as well but home grows the 315 cmh is da shit. I could run 3 of those and yield more with the same wattage.

Sounds cherreh my Braddah. I was running 4 1000’s in a spare bedroom when I was still living up mainland. 8 plants per light per 4ft square. All I could handle by myself and that was stress...trim jail for days. My little 2x2 tent is good enough now :laugh:

I loved my CMH’s though and for small kine head stash worked really good. This was grown under CMH way back.. I forget was a blueberry bubba cross I think but I remember it would start throwing dicks if you took it past 10 weeks

C9D101FE-639C-4B42-BEB2-E10A43980A1F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom