Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

GG#4 has been my highest quality and quantity grow so far. The terpene profile is lacking though. An 8 month cure helps the taste

GG#4 has been my highest quality and quantity grow so far. The terpene profile is lacking though. An 8 month cure helps the taste
The terps are definitely not as loud as some other stuff that’s for sure.

A few shots of my Critical, not as frosty as Gorilla Girl but much tighter buds.
Day 44
Screenshot_2020-03-11-09-09-53.png

Screenshot_2020-03-11-09-09-35.png
Screenshot_2020-03-11-09-10-10.png

very nice plant that one I grew stunk up the entire neighborhood it was a little stressful it sure smoked good!
Heck yeah. She was a good producer as well

Sorry for the offtopic, but can someone tell me how to make a working signature from my growjournal? Much appreciated. Add+bad memory isnt allways a cool thing.. :laughtwo: :thanks:
I think you need to go in your grow journal and copy the url first then go to your profile and click on signature. Inside there you will past the url of the grow journal then you just write what you want it to say.

I think you need to go in your grow journal and copy the url first then go to your profile and click on signature. Inside there you will past the url of the grow journal then you just write what you want it to say.

And your username is listed on a bar at the top of every page. Click on that and you'll get your profile, and you'll see choices. Signature is one of them. Cut and paste.

:Namaste:

those look good cola obviously you've grown a few to have # phenos is this good smoke!

those look good cola obviously you've grown a few to have # phenos is this good smoke!

Thanks sticky! :thanks: I've never tried either strain before so we'll all find out together. I'm just growing these autos as a side project while I wait for my other girls in veg. to get big enough to send into flowering.:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom